• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, that Ricochet feller is a part of Lucha Underground...and they put a mask on him? What the frick?

I'd expect the mask to come off once he splits from Konnan. After that he can hit the mic, show his face and try to hit the bigtime.

UvYv4cS.gif
That's a damn good spot, I enjoyed that one. Very fresh and playful.

Finn Balor and his dream Wrestlemania opponent and his favorite match.

You'd think after years in the puro scene he would've chosen something different. Interesting.

Great choice, sucks up to Cena/Vince and basically says he is keen to work with the top talent, reaching for that brass ring alright!

Also like he said, he's already had great matches with Bryan, time to go for the top dog he's never had a chance to bite.

I keep forgetting Balor is getting up there in age, hope he gets his shot while he is still at the top of his game.

Fuck even a different set would be nice. They fucking have all of the old sets in storage. Ship that instead of the boring ass curvy wall.

They really need to mix it up, otherwise it just feels like groundhog day flipping on Raw and seeing the same 20 minute opening promo on the same stage and ring with the same people talking. Set up a fucking disco ball or something, just gotta draw enough attention to stop people falling asleep or changing the channel.

Alucard

Banned
Starting up Lucha underground

Love me some king cuerno

Prince Puma's spirit animal is....

You guessed it...

the jaguar!

lol

Aztec warfare match is pretty great. Lots of logical booking and payoffs to month long feuds.

Suprised they didn't put the title on muertas

Yeah, my fave part of the match was how many stories were told in the span of a battle royal. LU's booking team is great.

BOTCH Cara is dragging Kalisto down

Mistico left WWE a long time ago - the current Sin Cara is Hunico, who WWE used before to replace Sin Cara when he was hurt. Sin Cara's been largely very good in AAA, although Alberto's the guy they're strapping the rocket too when they come back...whenever that happens.

These WCCW shows are super informative and despite the in-ring action being 'tame' compared to what we've come to know from the 'modern' indie scene it's really interesting to watch.

Alucard

Banned
Borash. :(

Really wonder if he has some sort of physical condition that's making his face balloon out like that, or if he just eats a lot.

'The Samoan' in WCCW did he go on to become someone with a name I'd recognise? Also, I'm loving all the masked, European and Japanese wrestlers so far.

Lol trying to compare with Powers of Pain. They should of said Power and Glory.

Their finisher is weak. Looks like someone forgot a button when tag combo

Alucard

Banned
Roman Reigns is getting buried. From the prowrestling.net Smackdown report:

"Reigns then called him a son of suffering suckatash, and said his brain was donkey dung. Rollins demanded to know why he was really out there, and Reigns said he was there to kick his ass. He then cleared the heels from the ring and they scampered up the ramp. They gathered on the ramp, and Kane and Big Show joined them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom