• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may be the Ascension but those man boobs are descending

tumblr_ngi7i2Rnud1qcluu2o1_400.gif

Roman Reigns is getting buried. From the prowrestling.net Smackdown report:

"Reigns then called him a son of suffering suckatash, and said his brain was donkey dung. Rollins demanded to know why he was really out there, and Reigns said he was there to kick his ass. He then cleared the heels from the ring and they scampered up the ramp. They gathered on the ramp, and Kane and Big Show joined them."

This partnership WWE have with Hanna Barbera...

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I keep forgetting Balor is getting up there in age, hope he gets his shot while he is still at the top of his game.

He's 33. He has at least 6-7 years of WWE/NXT in front of him should he impress. I was bored, so I've cataloged most of the roster on the men's side by their ages. Some are missing because I wasn't able to find a listed age (such as Colin Cassady).

Ages:
Vets
55 - The Vigilante, Sting
49 - Undertaker
47 - Kane
45 - Batista, Goldust, Triple H
44 - Chris Jericho, RVD
43 - Mark Henry
42 - Big Show, R-Truth
42 - The Rock
41 - Christian
40 - Rey Mysterio

John Cena, Titus O'Neill, Sin Cara, Brock Lesnar

Sheamus, CM Punk (for reference)

Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Luke Harper, Santino

Randy Orton, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, BNB, Cesaro, Konnor, Tyson Kidd, Vikto

Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, Kofi Kingston, Fandango, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Justin Gabriel, Itami, Tye Dillinger, Simon Gotch

Mizdow, Jack Swagger, Epico, Primo

Heath Slater, Darren Young

Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, Sylvester Lefort, Scott Dawson

Cody Rhodes, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Rusev, Zack Ryder, Usos

Big E, Seth Rollins, Adrian Neville, Enzo Amore, Kallisto, Mojo Rawley, Chad Gable

Bray Wyatt, Aiden English, Solomon Crowe, Dash Wilder

Tyler Breeze, Bull Dempsey, Jason Jordon, Buddy Murphy

CJ Parker

Bo Dallas, Angelo Dawkins, Sawyer Fulton

UberTag

Wait AJ is storyline gone? When did that happen? She hasn't been around but I don't remember an ending to the Nikki/AJ thing.
Diva storylines don't get endings any more.
They merely fade into nothing.

Total Divas booking supercedes anything involving a woman in that ring.
The only women free of that booking limbo right now are Lana, Renee, Lillian and Eden.

Anth0ny

Roman Reigns is getting buried. From the prowrestling.net Smackdown report:

"Reigns then called him a son of suffering suckatash, and said his brain was donkey dung. Rollins demanded to know why he was really out there, and Reigns said he was there to kick his ass. He then cleared the heels from the ring and they scampered up the ramp. They gathered on the ramp, and Kane and Big Show joined them."

Buried? He's getting the full John Cena treatment.

This man is the future of sports entertainment, friends.

More TNA Impact gifs for ya'll.

Whatever happened to animated matchup graphics? I miss them.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Lake Placid 3 (2010)

There are tits. An Andre The Giant reference. Michael Ironside. 2 NSFW gifs at the link. Of a naked lady. A meat stealing montage. A cunty Hungarian baby sitter. A "cougar" who is an illegal hunter who somehow can't die.
If you like SYFY Originals, I guess it is solid.
Stro, you should review Dark Rising.

Hngh.

Caspel

Cody has a sick amount of WWE experience for how young he is.
They need to finally strap a rocket to him for his next singles push. Dude has earned it, IMO.

I agree. Based on the list, WWE has a lot of great talent 30 or younger. Not enough for a 30 under 30, but damn, they have several talent they could focus on should they ever choose to move away from the Cena booking.

RP912

Banned
Its such a shame that Cody didn't take off after 2011 and friggin 2013. He had an amazing gimmick with the MF doom mask, his run was amazing as dashing cody rhodes, the rhode scholars was a good tag team, and his performance at MITB 2013 was godtier. Yet, the wwe keeps fucking up his progression by sticking him in midcard hell for all eternity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Wow. Wow. That Lake Placid 3 review. That CG...

Caspel

Its such a shame that Cody didn't take off after 2011 and friggin 2013. He had an amazing gimmick with the MF doom mask, his run was amazing as dashing cody rhodes, the rhode scholars was a good tag team, and his performance at MITB 2013 was godtier. Yet, the wwe keeps fucking up his progression by sticking him in midcard hell for all eternity.

WWE to have Cody double-duty at Royal Rumble -- Stardust and returning as Cody! (I wish.)

RP912

Banned
WWE to have Cody double-duty at Royal Rumble -- Stardust and returning as Cody! (I wish.)

Man that would make hit that resub.

Number 10- Stardust

Number 15- Dashing Cody Rhodes

Number 20- Masked Cody Rhodes

Number 25- The Natural Cody Runnels

Number 28- LEGACY Cody Rhodes

SUFFERING SUCCOTASH is the material written for Roman Reigns nothing but donkey dung. Fucker's doomed with that stuff, and that means the company's doomed too. At least we'll get more solid Usos tag title matches and...poor uses of Barrett. At least they've got strong pay per view numbers, okay, how about the Network...I'm not really bullish on the company's future right now. Dean as a Ricky Morton-style tag worker was shockingly great tonight.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/do36hmpvo222lga8ndqxkfjmps4y2auf

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/do36hmpvo222lga8ndqxkfjmps4y2auf

The funniest thing for me (other than the needless wacky symbol on the eye) is the red paint in the hair. Makes him look like Kratos crossed with the Red Rooster.

RP912

Banned
Remember when the Ascension actually had some credibility despite them being a chewed up bubble gum version of kronik :/

Now they are the imitation cheese version of the Road Warriors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom