• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bray and Barrett have also entered the Royal Rumble match as of Smackdown.

Current entrants:

Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Rusev
Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt

Vylash

Bray being in the Rumble in really interesting, can't wait to see what they do with him

for the love of god please don't run to the ring

Bray being in the Rumble in really interesting, can't wait to see what they do with him

iZRA5ULTNknlS.gif

run like the devil Bray

The lights will go out for the theme, it'll come back on and Ambrose will go over the top rope with Bray as the two brawl to the back

Penguin

Back from the Impact Zone!

Mostly enjoyed myself.
Fun show
Really lite on most of the TNA stupidness... went to the bathroom during the Robbie E/Brook... er cage race thingie

Back from the Impact Zone!

Mostly enjoyed myself.
Fun show
Really lite on most of the TNA stupidness... went to the bathroom during the Robbie E/Brook... er cage race thingie

Reading the spoilers, it's the same TNA stupidness as always. I think you were just swayed by being in the crowd.

jred2k

I'm afraid I'll kill the mood in here, but I've been posting in WrassleGAF for two years and I love you all. I just found out earlier tonight that my dad passed away at the age of 60. One of my best memories of him was going to the SkyDome with him for my first ever wrestling event. It was the first time we took a trip together as just father and son.

Anyways I don't really like to share personal stuff online a lot, but you guys and girl(s?) give me laughs every day and I'm sure this community will be part of my healing process whether you realize it or not. So thank you for that, WrassleGAF.

RIP Robert S. Taylor 1954-2015

I'm afraid I'll kill the mood in here, but I've been posting in WrassleGAF for two years and I love you all. I just found out earlier tonight that my dad passed away at the age of 60. One of my best memories of him was going to the SkyDome with him for my first ever wrestling event. It was the first time we took a trip together as just father and son.

Anyways I don't really like to share personal stuff online a lot, but you guys and girl(s?) give me laughs every day and I'm sure this community will be part of my healing process whether you realize it or not. So thank you for that, WrassleGAF.

Sorry to hear. Hope you and your family find peace in this difficult time.

I'm sorry for your loss, Jred. Sixty is way too young. I don't expect you to share any details, but I hope his passing was peaceful. I'm sure I can safely speak for everyone else when I say that we're all here for you, man. My thoughts are with your and your family. I've said this a few times here and there, but I mean it-- If you need someone to talk to, a shoulder or an ear, I'm always available.

We're here for ya, buddy.

Sorry, jred. Likewise, this community makes me laugh so much that it sucks to hear when something like this happens to one of our own. I'll be sending positive vibes your way. Thanks for opening up to us.

shit, sorry to hear that man. thoughts are with you and your family.

Condolences friend

Mengetsu

Sorry to hear. My prayers go to you and your family.

Hasney

Damn man, it sucks for a while but you'll kick out soon so we're all thinking of you. Any gifs I make for the rest of the month are dedicated to jred2k.

RobbieNick

M-Mizdow.....

I'd love to see it end by having Miz get sick and tired of Mizdow getting all of the cheers and finally fighting him in a match only for Mizdow to not get it and keep copying Miz's actions. Every move Miz does, Mizdow repeats. finally, he figures the only way to win is to beat himself up and Mizdow does the same. They do submission moves...on themselves They bash their own heads into the ring corners. It would be one of the most ridiculous matches ever.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I'd love to see it end by having Miz get sick and tired of Mizdow getting all of the cheers and finally fighting him in a match only for Mizdow to not get it and keep copying Miz's actions. Every move Miz does, Mizdow repeats. finally, he figures the only way to win is to beat himself up and Mizdow does the same. They do submission moves...on themselves They bash their own heads into the ring corners. It would be one of the most ridiculous matches ever.

That'd be good. Then Miz has to get rid of him like a little kid and a dog

"Go on, get out of here!"

Mizdown with puppy dog eyes

"I said get out of here!" Throws rock *tear runs down cheek*

Mizdow slinks off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Sorry to hear it. My dad's turning 60 this year and even though he's in pretty good physical health, it's something I've been thinking about more and more. I can't imagien what you're going through.

Sorry to hear that dude, my thoughts are with you and your family, I hope you all get through this okay :(

jmdajr

I'm sorry to hear this. I will pray for you. Hang in there.

Aww. I'm sorry for your loss... Especially at the age of 60. You and your family stay safe, OK? Good memories of him will remain forever in your heart, though, so don't you worry about it. Praying for you guys...

Spoilers from the NOAH show;

TMDK won the tag titles from Dangan Yankees, Marufuji retained vs Kojima but then Suzuki-gun invaded and Suzuki hit Marufuji with the Gotch-style piledriver
!

itshappening.gif

I'm sorry to hear that, jred. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Zach

You have my condolences. We're here when you need us, friend.

radcliff

I'm thinking Ziggler, Ryback, and Rowan will come back as part of a group of Vigilante's with Sting and they will take on the Authority (HHH/Show/Kane/heel Sheamus?) at Wrestlemania to get their jobs back. It would be 1) a good way to hide Sting's ring rust and 2) a match where they can involve a lot of guys who otherwise might not have much for the show.

Kornflayx

Spoilers from the NOAH show;

TMDK won the tag titles from Dangan Yankees, Marufuji retained vs Kojima but then Suzuki-gun invaded and Suzuki hit Marufuji with the Gotch-style piledriver
!

itshappening.gif

iBkaR9Y9zZKFR.gif

I haven't watched Marufuji for a long time, but hopefully he will tone down his flippy shit for this match

My condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom