• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.

Did he land bad on the door and pass out or was it the smack on the head that KO'd him?

Maybe a combo of both.

Also did TNA and its carny bullshit make him wrestle another match for the following weeks pre taped show a hour later?

It was one of the last matches on the last taping of the night, so luckily they didn't have the chance to

Hasney

He's either knocked out or blacks out before the fall. He just doesn't fall naturally at all and he's done a fuckton of steps spots recently hitting them flat back, so he must think they're not so bad. Could be wrong, but it's just an odd fall.

Either way, crazy fuck finished the match..

EDIT: Dreamer was there and said it was a bad bump. If Tommy thinks it's a bad bump, it's a fucking bad bump.

One of the friends I made in Tokyo is friends with Shinsuke Nakamura. After the NOAH show he hands over his phone and just says "Shinsuke". So I had about a five minute conversation about WK9 with the fucking man himself. It was awesome.

Hasney

One of the friends I made in Tokyo is friends with Shinsuke Nakamura. After the NOAH show he hands over his phone and just says "Shinsuke". So I had about a five minute conversation about WK9 with the fucking man himself. It was awesome.

So all in all, not a bad day for you.

You should've told him to stop doing drugs!

tumblr_nhy5cdwzGr1sk0i2mo1_400.gif

somedevil

Should of told him to tone down the chain smoking. John Pollock story of him smoking up a storm at that ROH-New Japan show in Toronto show was hilarious

So what exactly is globalforce wrestling?

Right now a middle man to put on ppv from other countries on american pay per view. In there dreams a new wrestling promotion that one day might see the light of day.

Hasney

So what exactly is gobalforce wrestling?

Jeff Jarret importing foreign wrasslin' it seems. Not a bad business model as he'd just have to buy distribution and announcers and can probably get on the card of each event he presents for a personal pay day, so it's very low risk for him.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but apparently Vince is writing all of Roman Reigns's promos. Dave Meltzer confirmed it.

So today, I wrote about why Goldberg squashes are the best thing ever and why everyone should watch them, check it out here!

Totally agree with you. Regardless of his actual wrestling ability, the man had (with the possible excption of Andre the Giant) the most presence of any wrestler, ever, which made all his squashes very believable indeed!

Eh. I don't see a water bottle made out of beaver hide.

I am liking these designs, though.

imBask

Banned
It's fine guys. Reigns will win the rumble and people will turn on the winner for a second year in a row

maybe not as violently, but I expect the crowd to be 50/50

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I decided to watch some Diesel promos to compare them to Reigns because that's the comparison they seemingly, unknowingly or not, are drawing. And Diesel's WWF promos were so bad. All his characteristics, his mannerisms, his look and his size were what got him over. His voice is SO fake in those WWF promos compared to what he sounded like in WCW. It's got to be a Vicne thing. And it was easily covered up before, but it can't be now when you have Roman coming out every week to cut the same long winded, cornball, in ring or backstage promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom