• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But what if it controlled like Injustice proper instead of Injustice mobile?

And it was on Wii U? :q

...but it doesn't, so...

Unless you know something I don't. And I don't know why WWE would make anything for WiiU.

They're having a hard time making him look like a non-wimp

Hope there's multiplayer so I can whip you with his Animality

3048927245_1_17_RSGt2SiX.gif

Oh yeah, that should be a ton of fun - really enjoyed watching Kraven in SMASH, she's very talented.

You kinda turned me on to SMASH, and I've enjoyed catching up...Really cool promotion they're building up there.

I'm completely psyched. Jessica James has always been 100% more awesome when she has a strong base to work off of, plus the obvious size difference (Kraven will be like a foot taller) makes for a great visual. But since she's gotten back from her second tour of Japan, she's really taken it to the next level at Inspire Pro, as evidenced from her intergender match with Cherry Ramons at FunFunFunfest (YouTube link here) and her match last Sunday vs. Kimber Lee which was a pretty BRUTAL strikefest compared to what we usually see in US women's matches.

Can't wait to see Kraven live.

Alucard

Banned
I thought this WWE Immortals stuff was just someone's art project. No idea it was an actual game. Is it a fighter or a 3rd person action game?

Alucard

Banned
New Japan's video packages are so damn good. They don't resent their fans and actually present their product as an athletic competition...because that's what people grew up with and what they want to continue seeing.

Absolutely love the Okada and Tanahashi pre-match vid from WK9.

I'd love to see it end by having Miz get sick and tired of Mizdow getting all of the cheers and finally fighting him in a match only for Mizdow to not get it and keep copying Miz's actions. Every move Miz does, Mizdow repeats. finally, he figures the only way to win is to beat himself up and Mizdow does the same. They do submission moves...on themselves They bash their own heads into the ring corners. It would be one of the most ridiculous matches ever.

A comedy match that actually sounds funny.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
They have a damn commercial for Bryan's return to Smackdown though. What is this company doing...

Well, he'll actually be wrestling on SmackDown (but not on Raw? What?), so they're trying to make me watch two more hours of their product now. How dastardly.

Alucard

Banned
Heard this on a podcast, but one of the rad things about New Japan and WK9 specifically is the ring announcer who you only ever hear faintly in the background. Makes it feel like the hunger games or something. Never thought of it that way.

I'd love to see it end by having Miz get sick and tired of Mizdow getting all of the cheers and finally fighting him in a match only for Mizdow to not get it and keep copying Miz's actions. Every move Miz does, Mizdow repeats. finally, he figures the only way to win is to beat himself up and Mizdow does the same. They do submission moves...on themselves They bash their own heads into the ring corners. It would be one of the most ridiculous matches ever.

This is too good. :(

Do you guys know how Immortals is supposed to play?

I am loving Hearthstone brethrens, and I want something similar with 2-6 players, and tag matches, weapons, superstar stats...

What is Immortals

I am genuinely excited to see what happens this month, even with the strong likelihood that it'll go south. So that's something, right?

I mean I can work the mat better than Roman and I never get this kind of love, is workrate not as important as I thought with the plants.

fixed

Do you guys know how Immortals is supposed to play?

I am loving Hearthstone brethrens, and I want something similar with 2-6 players, and tag matches, weapons, superstar stats...

What is Immortals
Most likely it'll be a 3 v 3 battle format covering different locales or stages, you perform combos with taps ending with swipes earning supers along the way (strength of supers are determined by how fast you can tap on the screen). You also use up energy after every battle so you'll need to wait until it recharges to keep fighting or spend actual money.

It's how mobile Injustice works.

I can't c/s her being a plant, the thirst looks real to me as they say. If I got that reaction I'd have to wonder if the girl was working me though, the business has warped my fragile mind.

Hasney

T6exXeF.gif

I mean I can work the mat better than Roman and I never get this kind of love, is workrate not as important as I thought with the ladies.

I think the assume he has a better workrate in a different setting.

My housemate finds Roman Reigns attractive, but prefers Seth Rollins, two tone hair and all.

Most likely it'll be a 3 v 3 battle format covering different locales or stages, you perform combos with taps ending with swipes earning supers along the way (strength of supers are determined by how fast you can tap on the screen). You also use up energy after every battle so you'll need to wait until it recharges to keep fighting or spend actual money.

It's how mobile Injustice works.

Oh...

I think the assume he has a better workrate in a different setting.

My housemate finds Roman Reigns attractive, but prefers Seth Rollins, two tone hair and all.

Interesting, just last week I made a friend of mine watch the recap show, she thought Seth looked super greasy and ''rat like'' (surely a bit harsh), but she liked Roman, Cena and Miz(?) She said Bryan looked like he'd be a good friend. Brock grossed her out. Some original Kiever research for everyone.

Jessica James has always been 100% more awesome when she has a strong base to work off of, plus the obvious size difference (Kraven will be like a foot taller) makes for a great visual. But since she's gotten back from her second tour of Japan, she's really taken it to the next level at Inspire Pro, as evidenced from her intergender match with Cherry Ramons at FunFunFunfest (YouTube link here) and her match last Sunday vs. Kimber Lee which was a pretty BRUTAL strikefest compared to what we usually see in US women's matches.

I've definitely got to start watching some of links Inspire put up! Also, really want to see that Kimber match - she's probably become my favourite women's wrestler over the past year or so, mainly because she isn't afraid to lay it in. Nothing I hate more than seeing someone throw strikes without the ability (Veda's kicks, come to mind, as much as I enjoy Veda's work overall).

Trevor Lee has been really impressive since I first saw him PWG last year. I'll be at the EVOLVE show tonight. Anyone else gonna be there?

Nope, but I'll be watching live if I haven't fallen asleep by bell-time! Looks like a fun show, enjoy!

"Permission to say something?"

GOD DAMN! Fuck a Matt Cross!

Matt Cross > Tough Enough. It's like the WWE's allergic to consummate professionals with respect for their craft, or something.

Hasney

Interesting, just last week I made a friend of mine watch the recap show, she thought Seth looked super greasy and ''rat like'' (surely a bit harsh), but she liked Roman, Cena and Miz(?) She said Bryan looked like he'd be a good friend. Brock grossed her out. Some original Kiever research for everyone.

Got my housemate to rank them quickly, so we have

"Two tone hair, even if the cunt does Crossfit" - Seth Rollins
"That Geordie One" - Adrian Neville
Brock Lesnar. Knew him by name.
"The guy who was fighting against the guy with the latern" - Dean Ambrose
"That samoan guy" - Reigns (this then leads onto a tangent about "Why are all Samoan men attractive?" going by Rock, Reigns and The usos. I show her Rikishi and that stopped that train of thought)
"The dancing one" - Fandango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom