• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching tough enough right now and it's pretty entertaining. Weird how fast 14 years has gone by. I laughed when tazz came into the house for the first time and saw the Goldberg poster and got mad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would have loved in WCW for Sid and Vader's feud to have involved a contest of who could powerbomb the most jobbers in an allotted time. Complete with Marc Summers timekeeping.

Anyone else watch Championship Wrestling from Hollywood? I dvr it because, well it's wrestling. At any rate their white trash stable the Sutton family may be the worst stable since PMS. Every time I see them I regret watching wrestling.

Toki767

First day back on the job and they're already trying to get Bryan to give Reigns the rub I see. Only a matter of time before they try to make Reigns do the Yes chant.

Fox318

First day back on the job and they're already trying to get Bryan to give Reigns the rub I see. Only a matter of time before they try to make Reigns do the Yes chant.

They tried that shit when he was away and crowds rejected him.

Reigns should just be a body guard for his cousin.

I predict Reigns will do the Yes chant no later than next Monday night.

dbb7fe8b551a87bd90cb4447bca0f47c.jpg

He's been practicing

somedevil

Can't wait until Superoman avenges his little buddy, D.Brine, by eliminating whomever screws him over during the Rumble match.

Well... Here is a spoiler from Smackdown to make everyone nervous and think they are not that stupid are they?

Triple H crashed the babyface victory party. Triple H announced Daniel Bryan vs. Kane for RAW. Triple H said that if Bryan loses he's out of the Rumble. This concluded the show, as there was not a dark match.

UberTag

You know what I wish they would add to the network?

Florida Championship Wrestling, I'm talking the developmental territory before NXT. It was just as good as NXT is.

They knew when they had talent.

Daniel Bryan vs Kaval
Dean Ambrose vs William Regal << great feud
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins 30 Minute Iron Man Match for the FCW 15 Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs Kassius Ohno

**crosspost from the Network thread**
Where's the 30-minute Leakee classic from developmental? I'm so confused.

Oh look... it's the Shield triple threat we all want for Mania.

Bryan's pushing hard for that Lesnar match. Even making a point to say it should be for the title. Sheeeeeeeeit. #TeamExpectations

Trainwrecks are always must see TV.

I liken it more to watching a kid fall flat on his face as he learns to ride a bike. It's something he's gotta do. I don't want to see him stumble around at the, uh, X-Games(?) I paid money for though. He'll get there in time.

Paracelsus

I hope they aren't building a RR2003-like "you've got to defeat the big guy if you want to make it to the main event" situation to push for more underdog Bryan sales.

Shitty buildup and all; Bryan being in the Rumble is gonna be the most suspenseful thing the WWE is gonna do in a long time. Especially if he's in the final four.

Bryan gets tombestoned over and over, stretchered out. Loses his Rumble entry. On SmackDown Roman comes out and says if he wins tonight, Bryan gets back in the Rumble. Reigns absolutely squashes Kane to the point of sending him into retirement. Then at the Rumble, it comes down to Bryan and Reigns as the final two. Bryan eliminates himself out of respect for Reigns.

strobogo

Banned
How was Macho Man in WCW?

He was just as rad as ever up to the Spring of 1998 when he went out to get his knee fixed that had been fucked for like a year and a half. When he came back, he was juiced to the gills, immobile, had 3 valets, and was involved in what I believe to be he worst couple of months in WCW in the Summer of 1999. Never has someone fallen off so hard. It was brutal. Even his promos were awful after that point.

Does it happen every year around HoF time? Seems to be a hot question, even though every knows/agrees on the answer.

No. Just all of the sudden people in here like, "Well he was great, he should be in, even if he did kill his wife and kids, because he was really great RIP CHRIS LOTS OF LOVE 4EVER" kind of shit.

I went to see Liam Neeson is an old bad ass part 3. It's okay. I think Liam is really getting too old for that shit, because he MOVES like an old man. Any time there is a shot of him running or having to move kind of fast, he looks like an old man that probably should take it easy. I also had some issues with the ending.

Liam is framed for the murder of his ex wife. It turns out he's not guilty of the crime, so the detective just lets him go. Even though he ran from police, attacked officers, stole both data and weapons for police, stole a cop car, was responsible for at least 4-8 deaths on a highway, and point blank killed like 15 dudes on purpose. But he didn't kill his ex wife so he was free to go.

I went to see Liam Neeson is an old bad ass part 3. It's okay. I think Liam is really getting too old for that shit, because he MOVES like an old man. Any time there is a shot of him running or having to move kind of fast, he looks like an old man that probably should take it easy. I also had some issues with the ending.

Liam is framed for the murder of his ex wife. It turns out he's not guilty of the crime, so the detective just lets him go. Even though he ran from police, attacked officers, stole both data and weapons for police, stole a cop car, was responsible for at least 4-8 deaths on a highway, and point blank killed like 15 dudes on purpose. But he didn't kill his ex wife so he was free to go.
Did they have more scenes of Maggie Grace running like a spaz?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Duncan, I liked your Review-A-Raw feedback. LEGIT SHOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom