• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New 'signature' move from the Ascension tonight? "Nuclear Fallout"? I didn't see them on Raw, so I don't know if they used it there. It's better than the Fall of Man, but they still did Fall of Man. They kind of switched how they do Fall of Man now too, Konnor just does a back sweep.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nuclear Fallout:
B0fyOfN.gif

Fall of Man:
FJy0LTj.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Why would anyone want to intentionally invoke the Harris Brothers?

All the great tag teams. The Road Warriors. DEMOLITION. The Disciples of the Apocalypse!

JBL still berried them but nowhere near as harshly as he had before. He kept adding "well maybe they ARE what they say they are" etc

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The Ascension just makes me:

qroFknf.gif

It's like on one hand they're an actual tag team and at least fill in a space on the roster.

On the other I just don't care for either of the guys.

strobogo

Banned
All the great tag teams. The Road Warriors. DEMOLITION. The Disciples of the Apocalypse!

JBL still berried them but nowhere near as harshly as he had before. He kept adding "well maybe they ARE what they say they are" etc

Eliminators meets Harris Brothers meets Crush/Smash version of Demolition. What a terrible combination.

DMczaf

Wait, Daniel Bryan's first match back
ends in a god damn non-finish DQ?

hahahahahahaha can't wait for Bryan and Vinny's review of SD.

bryan.jpg

You don't want this fight, friend. Stand down.

His job is to look like he can beat people up, not to look as weak as possible. I get that part of the charm for some people is looking like a random indie rock concert goer who can fight but his look was best during those Punk Kane triple threat matches.

He should cut his damn hair.

Is that Brine?

I'm crine.

Xater

The fact that this is what they promised

MN9.jpg~original

And it looks like that shit with 3 months left before release.

This never was what they promised.

Note: All images on this page are concept art and not actual in-game screens.

If you don't know what concept art is I am sorry. It was always going to be a 3D game.

That being said I am still disappointed by how it looks.

Anth0ny

Is there anywhere online I can watch the AXS New Japan shows with Mauro Ranallo commentary? Meltzer and Alvarez were basically jizzing over it, calling it the best 1 hour wrestling show they've ever seen.

Mengetsu

Is there anywhere online I can watch the AXS New Japan shows with Mauro Ranallo commentary? Meltzer and Alvarez were basically jizzing over it, calling it the best 1 hour wrestling show they've ever seen.
I don't think it airs till friday? He said he got the preview copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom