• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

Hunter Hearst Helmsley would use a knife and fork to eat anything and you fucking know it.

tumblr_nbie4iqAbF1sg31w3o2_500.png

:\

ngbbs4e4058dbd1da9.jpg

:D

LOL at ROH. Bringing in Japanese wrestlers for years and still getting no love from the Japanese smarks.

And one of the promotions ROH are ranked as on-par with caters to fans of, if I'm reading the translation right, 'beautiful boys wrestling';

l78SbMa.jpg

Don't feel too bad for TNA. Apparently Oz Academy doesn't rank either.

Or JWP. Quite a few smaller indies missing as well, surprised to not see Futen, Legend Pro or Dradition in there somewhere.

Fox318

And one of the promotions ROH are ranked as on-par with caters to fans of, if I'm reading the translation right, 'beautiful boys wrestling';

l78SbMa.jpg

Or JWP. Quite a few smaller indies missing as well, surprised to not see Futen, Legend Pro or Dradition in there somewhere.

Some poetic justice that they are more popular than the ROH champ

ZAuwn0y.jpg

The number two ranked promotion on that list caters to fans of 'beautiful boys wrestling';

I thought you were referring to Dragon Gate, which made me go back to check to see the list. I don't associate DDT with "beautiful boys wrestling," although DDT is known for its apartment wrestling. (Different kind of apartment wrestling, obviously. That's the joke.)

l78SbMa.jpg

Can we call these stick figures vanilla midgets?

l78SbMa.jpg

yeah, that would be popular

XenoRaven

Oh BTW Galaxy is pretty minimal on the motion controls. They're used often but they're not in any way precise. Shake the remote to make Mario spin and point to collect star bits which you can pretty much do accidentally.

Jimmy Jacobs is absolute dog shit. Always has been. Became significantly worse when he decided to go from comedy Bruiser Brody to even shittier Raven.

He always picks the shittiest nicknames for himself. Zombie Princess? GTFO.

If he sticks to working in tag teams, he's bearable. But he's generally intolerable.

strobogo

Banned
The Age of The Fall garbage is what made me drop ROH and indie wrestling in general, along with that match where Nigel headbutted the ring post a bunch. I'd rather get caught watching Smackdown than AOTF shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought you were referring to Dragon Gate, which made me go back to check to see the list. I don't associate DDT with "beautiful boys wrestling," although DDT is known for its apartment wrestling. (Different kind of apartment wrestling, obviously. That's the joke.)

You don't don't watch enough DDT then because
DDT knows its target audiences.

Marvel

could never
Real men ride each other, but goddammit, these guys look like they haven't lifted a coin purse.

I forget his name but there was this awesome Aussie comedian who said something along those lines about "Real men fuck men, you straight guys keep your girly soft women"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo's new 3DS for America doesn't even come with an adapter.

Did you miss the discussion on it a few pages back? nbd brother. if you're too poor for an adapter you shouldn't be buying handhelds

I looked him up and this guy looks like a dollar store Seth Rollins

Which is funny since Rollins (as Tyler Black) teaming with Jacobs in Wrestling Society X as Do It For Her and in ROH as Age of the Fall is probably what got him to the big time.

All this talk about Japanese feds now has brought me banner ads about a class action lawsuit against Kirin beer.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Did you miss the discussion on it a few pages back? nbd brother. if you're too poor for an adapter you shouldn't be buying handhelds
Ah didn't catch it. I just think Nintendo strong arms its own consumer base with random business decisions like limited edition awiibos and lack of adapters. It's bizarre to see people defend it is all.

I'm not gonna bother with this N3DS shit. They released the 3DS.. Then the XL and now this. Just wait a year or two for the latest fucking handheld which will be better and can probably play all those N3DS games as well. The adapters are dirt ass cheap anyways. Not like they're Vita Memory card prices.

I'm not gonna bother with this N3DS shit. They released the 3DS.. Then the XL and now this. Just wait a year or two for the latest fucking handheld which will be better and can probably play all those N3DS games as well. The adapters are dirt ass cheap anyways. Not like they're Vita Memory card prices.

Bingo. This feels like a stop-gap ala DSi. Not falling for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's true. They look physically unsuitable to be taking bumps. They would break and bruise.

They look unsuitable to being fucked, too. They have no idea of the world of pain they'd be in if they actually were sexually active.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe they do a lot of... chain wrestling. Greco-roman style.

Now you've got me curious to watch this thing to see what it is. But I'll close it out as soon as I see middle aged Japanese businessmen chomping cigars in the stands.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The strength of the sense of justice is second to none, passionate Kyushu boys.
Originally sometimes it was love wrestling, and participate in the handsome youth wrestling.
Self-proclaimed "Atsushi Onita's disciples." As much, I have to respect the thickness Onita.
tumblr_ngbjndLU2C1r89qoso1_400.gif

DMczaf

How much or little motion control is involved in the Galaxy games? The trend I noticed with most Wii era games were that the best ones had the most minimal motion bullshit.

Very minimal. You shake the remote to do a spin attack, that's about it. There's also this balancing mini game that happens a couple of times where you treat the wiimote like a joystiq. I'm probably forgetting some other times motion comes in, but it's so little.

95% of the time its classic traditional platforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom