• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

You eat a tostada by shoving it all in your mouth hole

img_9488.jpg

random internet person eating tostada.

XenoRaven

This Mexican restaurant where I used to live had these things called mulitas, and I've never seen them anywhere else. A mulita seems to be kind of like a quesadilla only with two tortillas instead of one and all the ingredients in between the tortillas like a sandwich. They are the messiest food item I have ever eaten but they were delicious.

This Mexican restaurant where I used to live had these things called mulitas, and I've never seen them anywhere else. A mulita seems to be kind of like a quesadilla only with two tortillas instead of one and all the ingredients in between the tortillas like a sandwich. They are the messiest food item I have ever eaten but they were delicious.

Ahhh, a breakfast taco.

Zach

That Chipotle topic in OT is making me want Chipotle. If I have some underling go pick up somethin' somethin', should I get a burrito or one of those bowls I'm always hearing about?

Marvel

could never
Nacho's are my personal favorite but dear heavens the mess they make. Your fingers get all fucked up and shriveled it's weird.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like a Mexican/Creole hybrid joint would be the GOAT restaurant. I'm thinking the Mexican place in my city mixed with Yats in Indy. Swap out the Mexican rice and beans for like...chicken creole rice. Plus tacos. Fuck. FUUUUUUUUUCK.

I'd get Mario Galaxy 2 on the Wii U eShop if it didn't require me to play with a dumb Wiimote and garbage. Entire generation of Nintendo games wasted on that shit.

Sephzilla

I'd get Mario Galaxy 2 on the Wii U eShop if it didn't require me to play with a dumb Wiimote and garbage. Entire generation of Nintendo games wasted on that shit.

It really does seem that way. Skyward Sword would have been so much better without the gimmicky bullshit to and used real people controls. Even Punch Out Wii on the Wii-U requires a Wiimote, fucking Punch Out. And what's funny is that during the entire Wii motion control fad era, Nintendo didn't jump on the opportunity to release a new Duck Hunt game.

imBask

Banned

omfg are you me? i've been saying that for YEARS and people always call me crazy and go "wiimotes aren't that bad" or "there is barely any motion control in Galaxy anyway"

I DON'T CARE. i'm not playing with that stupid thing ever

i'm skipping what sounds like the 2 best mario game of all time because of that stupid thing, it's that bad

bart jr

Neo Member
I would love if this could happen, I don't know how Ohio is as a crowd historically, but I hope they have a good show.

Ohio WWE crowds blow, to be honest. I think the only reason Columbus was chosen is because this is aligning with the Arnold Classics that weekend, in which WWE has a presence this year. I don't care either way, I FINALLY get to see NXT live and couldn't be more stoked.

DMczaf

Eh, I hate the Wiimote, but you owe it to yourself to play the Galaxy games if you love Mario games. They are just really well crafted, well balance Mario platforming games.

Stop being crabby patties.

Sephzilla

Eh, I hate the Wiimote, but you owe it to yourself to play the Galaxy games if you love Mario games. They are just really well crafted, well balance Mario platforming games.

Stop being crabby patties.

How much or little motion control is involved in the Galaxy games? The trend I noticed with most Wii era games were that the best ones had the most minimal motion bullshit.

Ever wondered what Japanese smarks thought the best promotion of last year was? No? Well, I'm going to post it anyways. Marvel at all the micro indies you've never heard of;

01. NJPW
02. DDT
03. BJW
04. Dragon Gate
05. Ice Ribbon
06. AJPW
07. NOAH
08. WWE
09. Ganbare Wrestling
10. M-Pro
11. Gatoh Move
12. Pro-Wrestling WAVE
---. K-Dojo
14. STARDOM
15. W-1
16. Hard Hit
17. UNION
18. NXT
---. Tokyo Women's Pro
20. PWG
21. Kyushu Wrestling
22. Pro-Wrestling FREEDOMS
23. ZERO1
---. NHK
25. Theater Pro-Wrestling
26. Mission Pro-Wrestling
---. 666
28. GUTS World Wrestling Ring
---. HEAT-UP
30. Dove Pro-Wrestling
---. Gake-Pro
---. YMZ
---. Ryuku Dragon Pro
34. Bis-younen Pro
---. ROH
36. Mr. Gannosuke Pro
37. Okinawa Pro
---. IGF
---. ASUKA PROJECT
40. Tokyo Gurentai
---. Makai World
---. IWA Japan
---. Sportiva Entertainment
---. Niigata Pro-Wrestling

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A fork for nachos. :|

I saw some dude eat Rotisserie Chicken with a fork and knife. Just seemed fucking wrong to me. Maybe I'm the fucking barbarian but chicken on the bone needs to be eaten by fuking hand.

Hey, what's wrong with that

Some people aren't filthy

Some people use utensils to help them eat cleanly. I'm not some nasty person who would let food get on his fingers. That shit's gross.

Z23Qpw2.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ever wondered what Japanese smarks thought the best promotion of last year was? No? Well, I'm going to post it anyways. Marvel at all the micro indies you've never heard of;

01. NJPW
02. DDT
03. BJW
04. Dragon Gate
05. Ice Ribbon
06. AJPW
07. NOAH
08. WWE
09. Ganbare Wrestling
10. M-Pro
11. Gatoh Move
12. Pro-Wrestling WAVE
---. K-Dojo
14. STARDOM
15. W-1
16. Hard Hit
17. UNION
18. NXT
---. Tokyo Women's Pro
20. PWG
21. Kyushu Wrestling
23. ZERO1
---. NHK
---. 666
---. HEAT-UP
30. Dove Pro-Wrestling
---. Gake-Pro
---. YMZ
---. Ryuku Dragon Pro
34. Bis-younen Pro
---. ROH
36. Mr. Gannosuke Pro
37. Okinawa Pro
---. IGF
---. ASUKA PROJECT
40. Tokyo Gurentai
---. Makai World
---. IWA Japan

Poor ZERO1. I never did really look into Ice Ribbon though, I should do that.

Evidently not, I guess TNA doesn't even register outside of "those Americans who show up in W-1 occasionally".

Also, Ice Ribbon is an acquired taste - probably a better all-round standard of wrestling, but I prefer STARDOM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Evidently not, I guess TNA doesn't even register outside of "those Americans who show up in W-1 occasionally".

Also, Ice Ribbon is an acquired taste - probably a better all-round standard of wrestling, but I prefer STARDOM.

I enjoy STARDOM when it's legit televised. Not a huge fan of their smaller shows though, something about it is lost on me. I guess I'm all about the pageantry.

01. NJPW
02. DDT
03. BJW
04. Dragon Gate
05. Ice Ribbon
06. AJPW
07. NOAH
08. WWE
09. Ganbare Wrestling
10. M-Pro
11. Gatoh Move
12. Pro-Wrestling WAVE
---. K-Dojo
14. STARDOM
15. W-1
16. Hard Hit
17. UNION
18. NXT
---. Tokyo Women's Pro
20. PWG
21. Kyushu Wrestling
23. ZERO1
---. NHK
---. 666
---. HEAT-UP
30. Dove Pro-Wrestling
---. Gake-Pro
---. YMZ
---. Ryuku Dragon Pro
34. Bis-younen Pro
---. ROH
36. Mr. Gannosuke Pro
37. Okinawa Pro
---. IGF
---. ASUKA PROJECT
40. Tokyo Gurentai
---. Makai World
---. IWA Japan

A company dedicated to spreading WORLD PEACE~! through wrestling like IGF should be higher.

LOL at ROH. Bringing in Japanese wrestlers for years and still getting no love from the Japanese smarks.

NXT at 18!

lmao TNA not even making the list

After how TNA treated Okada? They deserve nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom