• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7WSL-XIAAEjQlw.jpg:large

B7WSL-YIQAMDGml.jpg:large

those Trish designs don't really look like Trish... at all

lmao @ Authority HHH though. That'd be worth a purchase if i bothered playing this

Cagey

Banned
Oh I read the link. Yes! Prudential Center gets exclusive control of the Izod calendar.

Prudential is awesome. So excited.

whoa hold up!

The Majora's Mask New 3DSXL Bundle does not come with the game or the AC adapter in the states??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nintendo have been really dickish with not including power cables with the 3DS. Total bullshit in my opinion. Just another way to nickel & dime a consumer. Lots of angry parents out there.

ALSO

Keep in mind that memory storage has been changed from SD cards to Micro SD cards. Comes with a 4GB Micro SD thankfully.

Yeah, this is why I'm not too upset over it. If the N3DS was a Sony system the chargers would be separate and cost 25 bucks and you'd also need to buy a 40 dollar memory card to save your games.

Why would you think that? The Vita comes with a break apart charger so you can use it with AC power or USB power, super handy. Knock off ones are super cheap too.

The new remodelled Vita is actually micro USB so you can use your phone/tablet/everything under the sun charger. Which is fucking great and way better than proprietary bullshit!

The mem card situation is still annoyingly proprietary though. Made easier with 1GB of internal memory though. Really wish they would hurry up and do a 128GB card.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan goes from commentary in this fake wrestling match on this tv show that doesn't involve him, into the ring and jobs out Bruce Jenner and the other guy then poses.

Even in guest star spots on TV shows he has to hot dog

Kaladin

Can you play that Injustice Gods Among Us game that WWE Immortals is based on without paying anything?

I know it's free to start, but what I mean is can you avoid the freemium aspect of it all together and still enjoy it?

Xater

Yeah WWE Immortals is not a good game. The monetization also looks disgusting. Kind of a shame, because the character designs are kind of cool. If Netherrealms made a real fighting game with these I'd play it.

Ultratech

The artwork is really neat looking. Shame about the F2P nonsense.

Most of it isn't bad, but there's a few examples in there (mostly Trish) where it looks like they tried to badly photoshop faces/heads in there.

Nintendo have been really dickish with not including power cables with the 3DS. Total bullshit in my opinion. Just another way to nickel & dime a consumer. Lots of angry parents out there.

Can't blame them really.

It's kind of a fucked-up situation, especially considering the New 3DS seems to be marketed towards people who already have a 3DS.

(Plus, you generally have to trade in the charger if you're gonna trade back a 3DS to GameStop or some other store, so you're doubly screwed there.)

Then again, Nintendo's been pretty backasswards when it comes to dealing with certain things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always see on gaf about how Nintendo is the 'one that looks out for gamers'. Like what. Because they didn't have dlc or something?

Just seems like nostalgia telling people, 'no, no they couldn't do that to me!' Kind of like how 'oh I'm sticking with Nintendo from now on!' when PSN or XBL gets hacked. Like Nintendo wouldn't get hacked if they actually had something worth hacking.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
¡HarlequinPanic!;147488549 said:
I never played majora's mask because I didn't have the required expansion pak 8)

4thegamerz

Pretty sure I rented DK64 and 'accidentally' kept the expansion pack from a Blockbuster. Pretty sure that's how it went down.

SmithnCo

I always see on gaf about how Nintendo is the 'one that looks out for gamers'. Like what. Because they didn't have dlc or something?

Just seems like nostalgia telling people, 'no, no they couldn't do that to me!' Kind of like how 'oh I'm sticking with Nintendo from now on!' when PSN or XBL gets hacked. Like Nintendo wouldn't get hacked if they actually had something worth hacking.

Which is odd because how they handle accounts and digital purchases is easily the worst of the bunch. They have a lot of work to do on that front.

Ultratech

¡HarlequinPanic!;147488549 said:
I never played majora's mask because I didn't have the required expansion pak 8)

4thegamerz

lol

Hell, I never played Majora's Mask until I got a GameCube for Xmas that came with the Zelda Collection.

(Even then, that had some sound issues and some rare freezes that could happen.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom