• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the last Forever Hooligans match against ReDRagon from New Years Dash. I remember liking their matches with Timesplitters, but they've been straight up comedy jobbers the past few times i've seen them. Maybe it's the shitty offence, which i don't remember them having.

sidenote: we could've gotten Rusev and Alex Koslov as tracksuit Russians. Though that would've meant that Rusev would've become a comedy jobber way sooner, and no Lana, so everything worked out fine

¡HarlequinPanic!;147488549 said:
I never played majora's mask because I didn't have the required expansion pak 8)

4thegamerz

Now you can't play it on your Majora's Mask 3DS because it doesn't come with the game OR the charger.

daniels-advice-6.gif

All these people defending Ninty for not putting in either is hilarious when they've been doing both up till this point. Hell, they're doing it with the MH4 special edition.

Nintendo gets so much free passes around here it's absolutely ridiculous. Whenever they do stupid shit, it's fine. But if it were Microsoft, people would be having a FIELD DAY with them. I swear. Off Topic should be MARVEL and Gaming should just be NINTENDO. I did have a good laugh when Bayo 2 sold like ass and how so many people couldn't comprehend why.

Also laughed during the whole "No new IP from Nintendo thread" and every single new IP that people listed were just bombs. If anyone seriously thinks Splatoon is going to be any different is delirious.

Now you can't play it on your Majora's Mask 3DS because it doesn't come with the game OR the charger.

daniels-advice-6.gif

All these people defending Ninty for not putting in either is hilarious when they've been doing both up till this point. Hell, they're doing it with the MH4 special edition.

Nintendo gets so much free passes around here it's absolutely ridiculous. Whenever they do stupid shit, it's fine. But if it were Microsoft, people would be having a FIELD DAY with them. I swear. Off Topic should be MARVEL and Gaming should just be NINTENDO. I did have a good laugh when Bayo 2 sold like ass and how so many people couldn't comprehend why.

Also laughed during the whole "No new IP from Nintendo thread" and every single new IP that people listed were just bombs. If anyone seriously thinks Splatoon is going to be any different is delirious.

The MM N3DS is the same price as the other models, so it shouldn't come with the game. The EU version that does is more expensive, as is the MH edition. Financially, the game not being in there is irrelevant. It's more convenience than anything.

DMczaf

daniels-advice-6.gif

Have you seen the correlation yet? Here, let me help you.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=971783

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=971798

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970364

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970397

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=968711

Ultratech

Looking at those Immortal credit prices, the higher-end characters would appear to cost like $20 to unlock if you tried to buy 'em straight-up.

lololololol

The MM N3DS is the same price as the other models, so it shouldn't come with the game. The EU version that does is more expensive, as is the MH edition. Financially, the game not being in there is irrelevant. It's more convenience than anything.

It not coming with the game shouldn't be much of an issue.
(Well...not a relevant issue. Come 10 years from now? Maybe.)

Supposedly for those games, they're linked to your NNID, so like if you do a System Transfer, you just redownload it.

(Frankly, I'd prefer a Physical Game, but that's just me.)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can you play that Injustice Gods Among Us game that WWE Immortals is based on without paying anything?

I know it's free to start, but what I mean is can you avoid the freemium aspect of it all together and still enjoy it?

You can do that with both of these games.

I always see on gaf about how Nintendo is the 'one that looks out for gamers'. Like what. Because they didn't have dlc or something?

Just seems like nostalgia telling people, 'no, no they couldn't do that to me!' Kind of like how 'oh I'm sticking with Nintendo from now on!' when PSN or XBL gets hacked. Like Nintendo wouldn't get hacked if they actually had something worth hacking.

To be fair, their games also work at launch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The WCW Pro Wrestling venue was tiny too. But it looked amazingly 90s. Like it was one of those big Foot Lockers they don't have anymore.
wcw_sets_pro_wrestling_by_takerfan2013-d59uwwk.jpg

Bootaaay where did you come across your top 40 wrestling promotions from japanese smarts list? Pray for me as I'm going to Google the hell out of all these feds and fear what I may find.

tm24

Lol, figures. I could be wrong but I remember pretty much every special 360 console had the game packaged, same for PS. Even Nintendo packed in Donkey Kong and Pokemon with their special edition N64s.

This isnt even the latest. Theres was the sweet Persona Q one, the Smash one. But the thing is that all these editions are the same price as the regular ones

My daughter's six now, and she walks up to me with this big grin on her face.

Gets on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"Look at me. I'm the captain now."

Because she has gotten to this phase where she wants us to see her doing things, so she says "Look at me, look at me." So I started saying "You're the captain now." And that would make her so indignant. "No, no, I'm not the captain! Stop saying that!" But I wouldn't stop. Then one day she decided to own it. And now we get this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Because she has gotten to this phase where she wants us to see her doing things, so she says "Look at me, look at me." So I started saying "You're the captain now." And that would make her so indignant. "No, no, I'm not the captain! Stop saying that!" But I wouldn't stop. Then one day she decided to own it. And now we get this.

It must be kinda neat in some respects to have a daughter. I hate children but that sounds fun.

Alucard

Banned

That sounds awesome. I'm gonna train my 2.5-year-old to do this. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom