• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching smackdown

Wait, what? Where is Smackdown on?

My daughter's six now, and she walks up to me with this big grin on her face.

Gets on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"Look at me. I'm the captain now."

Because she has gotten to this phase where she wants us to see her doing things, so she says "Look at me, look at me." So I started saying "You're the captain now." And that would make her so indignant. "No, no, I'm not the captain! Stop saying that!" But I wouldn't stop. Then one day she decided to own it. And now we get this.

Ha ha. My daughter is 2.5 and she says "I'm afraid I've got some bad news!" when she's gonna say something we don't want to hear. I also taught her to do "Yes!" chants when she's really excited.

DMczaf

Kevin Dunn loves women's wrestling too!

zLL31z8.gif

TD4zutV.gif

6SRXpPZ.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
Corbin needs to go with a buzz cut look. The longer hair I think really makes it obvious that he's balding on top.
But he looks horrible without it. At this point he's kind of a lost cause as a Roman Reigns heartthrob character. Might as well go with what he has, or just release him, because you're not going to find another niche for him to work with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LU is harder to find as opposed to NXT. Yes we heah but we're hamstrung.

Sephzilla

Charlotte, Becky, and THE BOSS make Natalya look slow
But he looks horrible without it. At this point he's kind of a lost cause as a Roman Reigns heartthrob character. Might as well go with what he has, or just release him, because you're not going to find another niche for him to work with.
In that case I say let him keep balding and have him go with the Hogan hair style.

So I missed raw this week was out of town visiting mom but I did see that macho man is getting into the hall of fame and all I have to say is its about god damned time

#MachoWasRight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom