• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
God fucking damn Drago looks great.

You're damn right.

Drago.gif

Hey, tm, just letting you know that Ultimo Guerrero was awesome in Japan. Again. Also, Gran Guerrero was pretty good, too. Loved this pump-handle ace crusher and fully expect a bunch of indie dudes to steal it;

QBkuOo8.gif

DMczaf

Nashuary is back on!

Kevin Nash on twitter said that as of this afternoon, the assault charges against him related to the issues with his son on Christmas Eve have been dropped.

Nash was suspended by WWE due to their policy on that subject, but with the charges dropped, his suspension should be lifted.

Vylash

Tyson's definitely my favorite wrestler in the company right now, all he needs is cat puns

"Hey Tyson, what are you doing"

"I'm purrveying my opponent for next week, I'm feline pretty good about my chances"

DMczaf

Guys, if you wanna see some real ass carny fuckery, watch the final episode of Monday Night Wars.

"Revisionist History" isn't enough to describe the fuckery I just watched.

RP912

Banned
Guys, if you wanna see some real ass carny fuckery, watch the final episode of Monday Night Wars.

"Revisionist History" isn't enough to describe the fuckery I just watched.

It's shocking that the series didn't end at episode 3. WWE not only beat a dead horse but applied cpr, performed a seance, and killed the damn horse again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom