• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dvr'ing LU but man this thread has me hyped for tonight's ep. Drago is probably my favorite dude to watch in the promotion so far, tho I like Puma, Johnny Nitro, Fenix and Pentagon Jr as well.

This thread needs more Sexy Star love.

My 3 year old son hates wrestling.

"Let's watch wrestling."

"Noooooooo!" *cries*
My daughter is really picky about it, which is probably our fault for taking her to a live show, where the pyro scared the crap out of her. She loves watching stuff she knows, probably because she knows it isn't going to make loud booms. So she ends up watching the 40 man Royal Rumble and WWE Countdown: Biggest Blunders once every couple of weeks.

But she's just got better things to do during Raw, like go watch hour long videos of some YouTube channel that is nothing but the Finger Family song with different copyright infringing characters animated poorly sung by people with thick Indian accents. We can lure her to come watch for a few minutes if Rusev or Stardust is on, but she really doesn't care to watch a match. Unless it's the 40-man Royal Rumble. Who knows why. Tried to get her to watch other Royal Rumbles, but she just refuses.

Kevin Dunn loves women's wrestling too!

zLL31z8.gif

TD4zutV.gif

6SRXpPZ.gif

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

DMczaf

I like how they kept blaming the big WCW stars for not coming to WWE for less than half of what their guaranteed WCW contracts were giving them.

Booker T even says during the doc that he gave up a lot of money to come to WWE.

Fox318

I like how they kept blaming the big WCW stars for not coming to WWE for less than half of what their guaranteed WCW contracts were giving them.

Booker T even says during the doc that he gave up a lot of money to come to WWE.

For how much money his wrestlers make him Vince underpays them and overworks them.

They don't even get benefits.

Honestly if a group got together and sued for the health care stuff alone they would win.

They need to take the immortals concept to next gen consoles. The engine is already there.... Just adds the characters and moves. I would buyin a second.

This is completely off topic but it just popped into my mind and I wanted to say it here.

After watching the Home Alone movies as an adult I'm now fully convinced that Kevin's family are the real villains of the first two movies. Holy shit literally everyone there is an unlikable bad person.

Yup, I took it as social commentary that Americans are horrible people. I was shocked to discover years later that you guys are alright!

UberTag

Best part of Lucha underground is the commercial are after the match not during

Very revolutionary
What a wacky concept.
I don't get it, though. The WWE has conditioned me to think that people will tune out if a match lasts longer than 3 minutes of unbroken time - unless John Cena is out there, of course.
Promos on the other hand can drone on for 20 uninterrupted minutes because they're ENTERTAINING.

Also, this thread needs more Lucha Underground .gifs instead of scandalous animated nonsense of WWE divas wrestling in their pointless 3-minute bathroom break matches.

The funny/stupid thing about Star Trek 1 is that it would be a pretty good normal episode.

Is there a fan edit out there? You could easily edit it down to 22 minutes and make a great episode. The content was fine, the direction and editing was just insane.

I looked at that Dead or Alive thread.

I shouldn't have done that.

Yeah I'd never even click on those threads while I'm at work. Or when my son is in the room. Or my wife.

I feel like I should be angry that the owner is using that cat to make crazy amounts of cash but its just so cute.

I'm sure the cat is still leading a happyish life. Well fed, sheltered from the cold and predators. Lots of cuddles. What's not to like?

I'm sure the vast majority of the money is going into a trust fund for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom