• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7WSL-XIAAEjQlw.jpg:large

B7WSL-YIQAMDGml.jpg:large

No AJ but they are using Trish Stratus? Interesting....

I got an ac adapter with my XL last year. Has it only been recently that they stopped packing them in?

We didn't get them here in Australia when the 3DS XL launched a few years back. Which sucked for people would bought them for their kids who didn't have a 3DS lol.

Can't blame them really.

It's kind of a fucked-up situation, especially considering the New 3DS seems to be marketed towards people who already have a 3DS.

(Plus, you generally have to trade in the charger if you're gonna trade back a 3DS to GameStop or some other store, so you're doubly screwed there.)

Then again, Nintendo's been pretty backasswards when it comes to dealing with certain things.

I blame them entirely but I can understand them wanting more money heh.

Also means if you want to gift an old 3DS to a friends/kid you need to buy another charger as well. Not a huge cost, just an irritating one!

Now you can't play it on your Majora's Mask 3DS because it doesn't come with the game OR the charger.

daniels-advice-6.gif

All these people defending Ninty for not putting in either is hilarious when they've been doing both up till this point. Hell, they're doing it with the MH4 special edition.

Nintendo gets so much free passes around here it's absolutely ridiculous. Whenever they do stupid shit, it's fine. But if it were Microsoft, people would be having a FIELD DAY with them. I swear. Off Topic should be MARVEL and Gaming should just be NINTENDO. I did have a good laugh when Bayo 2 sold like ass and how so many people couldn't comprehend why.

Also laughed during the whole "No new IP from Nintendo thread" and every single new IP that people listed were just bombs. If anyone seriously thinks Splatoon is going to be any different is delirious.

I see you shootin in the safe haven Freck.
And I like it.

UberTag

NXT is now doing match breakdowns with winner of the matches. Treating it like a sporting event. First is Finn Balor talking about his match with Kidd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj2bEghvwrU#t=67
I wholeheartedly approve of this initiative.
Clearly something Vince would never do.

I see you shootin in the safe haven Freck.
And I like it.
Freck's just being smart with his account. Dude doesn't want to get banned. We should all learn from his example.

Fox318

You and UrbanDandy and your HHH hate. Fucking marks like it is 2003.

Dude was and still can be great in the ring and as a performer. But the WWE would have you believe that he was the single reason why the Attitude era existed.

But for as many times as he has buried people he has helped push people and he clearly is a fan of wrestling.

His legacy will be interesting to judge one day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stro, I know you can't believe anything Buff says but he had a shoot where he said that JR told him to take the weekend off then told everyone that that was Buff's mom calling to get him out of working.

Which weighs more, Buff's liar status or JR's cuntiness?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Meltzer also told me that Cesaro is going on a one man powertrip. First winning the Divas title, then reconstituting the European and Hardcore championships and claiming both of those. Then he'll win the US championship in a shocker, renaming it the Swiss championship.

Mania plans include him winning the Money in the Bank and becoming Number One Contender for the remaining belts.

Fox318

Is the Mattel deal and the McMahon family wanting to be in politics and on the board of directors in other orgs the only reason why the product is PG?

Would it really hurt them that much to go TV-14?

strobogo

Banned
Dude was and still can be great in the ring and as a performer. But the WWE would have you believe that he was the single reason why the Attitude era existed.

But for as many times as he has buried people he has helped push people and he clearly is a fan of wrestling.

His legacy will be interesting to judge one day.

He's the only guy that stayed around after the AE. Austin quit, then came back to retire. Foley retired, went to TNA, frequently bashed WWE over the years. Rock left as soon as he got the chance. Angle became an embarrassing mess and a liability. Benoit and Eddie are dead. So you have Kane, Taker, and HHH. Taker and HHH are portrayed as the greatest. Kane is...Kane. HHH stayed loyal to WWE and to the McMahons and was the anchor for the years after the Attitude Era and Cena era.

Is the Mattel deal and the McMahon family wanting to be in politics and on the board of directors in other orgs the only reason why the product is PG?

Vince has wanted to go PG for years. Also this writing staff trying to be edgy? insta-failure

You and UrbanDandy and your HHH hate. Fucking marks like it is 2003.

Let's get some things clear; I'm a smark. I still hold on to my opinion about Levesque; i haven't been hate commentating on him as much because I don't want to spam this thread - I just want to let wrasslegaf know where I come from.

strobogo

Banned
Let's get some things clear; I'm a smark. I still hold on to my opinion about Levesque; i haven't been hate commentating on him as much because I don't want to spam this thread - I just want to let wrasslegaf know where I come from.

A dude who only refers to a wrestler by his real name because he's so angry at him is a fucking loser the likes of which even Aiii, Fex, and Dreamydrop can't compare to.

Fox318

Meltzer also told me that Cesaro is going on a one man powertrip. First winning the Divas title, then reconstituting the European and Hardcore championships and claiming both of those. Then he'll win the US championship in a shocker, renaming it the Swiss championship.

Mania plans include him winning the Money in the Bank and becoming Number One Contender for the remaining belts.

xK9fQHg.jpg

Ithil

Vince wants the sponsor money they get when they're PG. It took them years and years after going PG and starting all those PR inititives, to get the sponsors they have now.

They're not giving those up. It's not like they like being hamstrung by the PG rating, but then again, they don't actually like having RAW be 3 hours, they just want the extra money for it.

somedevil

Have you seen 2002 to before they become pg stuff. It was much worse. Necrophilia, storyline line of someone going to bust Molly Holly's hymen, Vince and the divas.

It was them trying to relive the attitude era days when the viewer moved on from it. The big thing was the attitude era while great killed them with sponsors and money from that. It still affects them today and you saw Impact with tv-14 and it sucked.

Plus I bet some just want it back to get a bra and pantie match with Paige and Naomi.

A dude who only refers to a wrestler by his real name because he's so angry at him is a fucking loser the likes of which even Aiii, Fex, and Dreamydrop can't compare to.

Well, disagreeing on a wrestler based on ones person is equivlent to a loser, well, that would be 80% of the internet. Sorry if this is a sore subject for you.

Fox318

He's the only guy that stayed around after the AE. Austin quit, then came back to retire. Foley retired, went to TNA, frequently bashed WWE over the years. Rock left as soon as he got the chance. Angle became an embarrassing mess and a liability. Benoit and Eddie are dead. So you have Kane, Taker, and HHH. Taker and HHH are portrayed as the greatest. Kane is...Kane. HHH stayed loyal to WWE and to the McMahons and was the anchor for the years after the Attitude Era and Cena era.
But that was also a time where younger talent could have been pushed more.

HHH was the only dude that denied video game reviewers screenshots of him getting beat up.
Vince has wanted to go PG for years. Also this writing staff trying to be edgy? insta-failure

Can you really blame the writing staff when they are doing rewrites at 3pm the day of the show?

I'm not saying they even have to be edgy just be a little more real than Sina and Samoan Sina.

It was reported a while back that WWE officials were contemplating doing a John Cena vs. Rusev feud for WrestleMania 31. The idea at that time was to have Rusev cost Cena his chance at recapturing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

As of right now, WWE is advertising a tag-team main event of John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Rusev and Seth Rollins for the live event in Madison Square Garden on February 27th. Some view this as a possible sign that WWE is going forward with their original plans for Cena vs. Rusev at WrestleMania.

Thus far, there has been no interaction between Cena and Rusev that would indicate that match being booked. Some are of the opinion that Cena and Rusev is simply a live event program for WrestleMania season, possibly because Brock Lesnar doesn't work non-televised events.

bye bye rusev. nice knowing ya. you weren't very good to begin with but it wasn't entirely your fault. your gimmick just sucks. and you've never really had the opportunity to perform a real long memorable match or have a real good memorable feud with anyone. just be thankful they didn't feed you to ryback.

If that report is true, it's saying that Rusev will enter his Cena feud the exact same way Bray did at the Royal Rumble last year.

Rusev's better than Bray though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom