• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

I think someone said it earlier but Bryan using speed and wits to slowly chop down Brock with strikes before shoving his knee down Lesnar's throat is the way to book that match.

If they go in there and book some faux MMA garbage ala Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle, I'll laugh my ass off.

Just do the 2014 G1 Climax ending and have Bryan nail his running knee finisher on Brock three times in a row before pinning.

SaturdayNFever

Neo Member
SaturdayNFever reached for that brass ring and instantly became one of the top heels of WrassleGAF for going against the almighty Daniel Bryan

Welcome to WrassleGAF! :)

But really though, Hart/Michaels isn't even the best Bret Hart feud. Bret Hart's prime was against this guy

3bgm4zB.gif

Cant say sorry for not likeing Bryan, I cant hate on the guys choice of women, but I cant stand him just about as much as I cant stand Monotone CENA

Sephzilla

Cant say sorry for not likeing Bryan, I cant hate on the guys choice of women, but I cant stand him just about as much as I cant stand Monotone CENA

This is the only thing that legit makes me sad/upset. Because Bryan is so much better

Halfway through it would just be Bryan using his detached arm to club Brock clutching his soupy guts on the ground. I'm in.

An iron man match could make a more logical path for why Bryan can beat Brock. Just say that Brock is more power over endurance while Bryan is more geared for longer matches.

SaturdayNFever

Neo Member
This is the only thing that legit makes me sad/upset. Because Bryan is so much better

An iron man match could make a more logical path for why Bryan can beat Brock. Just say that Brock is more power over endurance while Bryan is more geared for longer matches.

Id choose Bryan over Cena, but thats like dating cousin, but if I had too, than I just hope shes pretty LOL

Sephzilla

I agree SC and Hart had great matches.

There are truly alot of great matches.

Its relative as we all know.

For whatever reason I didn't remember much of the Hart/Austin rivalry from when I initially watched it. But I went back and watched some of their stuff a few months ago, including their match at WrestleMania, and I was absolutely blown away. Hart/Austin at Mania was one of the most "real" feeling fights I've seen in WWE.

SaturdayNFever

Neo Member

Gotta admit, for a big boi, Brock has some cardio!

OKAY OKAY, you all may have seen some holes in my debate, so to be blunt, I just dont like Bryan
I have a GIF I've been intending to save for the next "someone says something disgusting" banning to hit WrassleGAF. I almost used it.

Welcome to WrassleGAF, srsly like whoever you like

somedevil

Well here is TNA final attendance for the New york shows:

he updated attendance for this month's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings at the Manhattan Center in New York City is 500 fans for Wednesday night, 325 fans for Thursday night and a sellout of 1,100 fans on Friday night.

Wow on Thursday

Plus here who is going to be on the UK tour and the most likely on the tv tapings when they go on tour:

TNA announced today that Kurt Angle will be joining the upcoming UK Maximum Impact tour. Below is the full roster of talents for the tour: Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Sanada, Manik, Mahabali Shera, Abyss, EC3, Tyrus, Rockstar Spud, Magnus, Bram, Madison Rayne, Low-Ki, Brooke, Gunner, Chris Melendez, Austin Aries, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Gail Kim, MVP, Awesome Kong, Eric Young, Matt Hardy, Robbie E, Jessie Godderz, Zema Ion, Mr Anderson, Kenny King, Angelina Love, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, Crazzy Steve, Rebel, Taryn Terrell, Al Snow, Grado, Noam Dar, Kay Lee Ray, Mark Andrews, Dave Mastiff and Rampage Brown.

So Grado might make his american tv debut on TNA. So now Hardy due to the usual. Plus it seems the TNA roster right now is at 40.

JavyOO7

I think a good criteria for Wrestlemania main event is who are owners of cute animals. So Bryan vs Tyson Kidd would be a great main event for Mania, I reckon.

Sephzilla

One of my friends has gotten into PC gaming and now frequently says he's joined the "PC master race".

I don't think he's aware that the "pc master race" term is actually a jab at PC gamers and I'm wondering if i should queue him in on this little factoid.

jmdajr

One of my friends has gotten into PC gaming and now frequently says he's joined the "PC master race".

I don't think he's aware that the "pc master race" term is actually a jab at PC gamers and I'm wondering if i should queue him in on this little factoid.

Does he have a 4k monitor that is true 120 refresh rate? corei7 Extreme processor? A thousand dollar video card? etc.

You know, shit I would never spend money on.

I can breathe easy for the first time in a month. My mom has polyps around her uterus. Today, just found they're benign.

Sorry if I've been extra grouchy recently. It's been weighing on my mind heavy.

Sephzilla

Does he have a 4k monitor that is true 120 refresh rate? corei7 Extreme processor? A thousand dollar video card? etc.

lol no.

He said he jumped to PC gaming because he's sick of Microsoft and Sony basically injecting DRM into video games and wants to be free of that. He's apparently not aware that Steam is DRM and that with Steam he technically doesn't even own the games he paid for.

I can breathe easy for the first time in a month. My mom has polyps around her uterus. Today, just found they're benign.

Great news, man!

jmdajr

Glad to hear man. My mom had some scare years ago about her Liver. I was a wreck.

jmdajr

lol no.

He said he jumped to PC gaming because he's sick of Microsoft and Sony basically injecting DRM into video games and wants to be free of that. He's apparently not aware that Steam is DRM and that with Steam he technically doesn't even own the games he paid for.

Should have gotten a WiiU

edit: That looks like a good stretch. I should try it.

Browny

Banned
Thought:
If Brock does drop the belt at RR, and doesn't re-sign, then perhaps they feed him to Taker for a return match...
Edit: great news Wesker

somedevil

Tough Enough's track record of producing stars is questionable, to say the least.

What version is the question. Is it find guys off the streets like the last one or use guys that haven't debuted on NXT yet for it like Crowe, that soccer guy and others.

Sephzilla

Should have gotten a WiiU

He also likes pirating games despite getting multiple notices from his ISP to knock that shit the fuck off. So he'd probably not get a Wii-U despite it being a great system.

He'll probably jump back to console gaming once he realizes none of his friends hop on Steam that much anymore because we all got PS4s.

Thought:
If Brock does drop the belt at RR, and doesn't re-sign, then perhaps they feed him to Taker for a return match...

Meh, no. Rather have Taker vs Sting.

Taker beating Brock in a return match doesn't make 21-1 magically vanish.

Ithil

Thought:

I don't see the purpose. Taker's streak is dead, and that's all he was back for since 2011. He hasn't been a regular wrestler since 2010.
He should probably just retire and let WM 30 be his last match.

jmdajr

He also likes pirating games despite getting multiple notices from his ISP to knock that shit the fuck off. So he'd probably not get a Wii-U despite it being a great system.

He'll probably jump back to console gaming once he realizes none of his friends hop on Steam that much anymore because we all got PS4s.

:\

I knew a guy who basically had to join the game industry to stop pirating. And I mean, making money off of it. Just no conscience otherwise

I don't see the purpose. Taker's streak is dead, and that's all he was back for since 2011. He hasn't been a regular wrestler since 2010.
He should probably just retire and let WM 30 be his last match.

Plus Taker barely has any hair left to dramatically shed in his desire for a rematch, that's how you know he wants it.

Browny

Banned
Oh I agree totally, there's no real point.

Apart from getting Brock away from the belt so he doesn't shit on it. And yet keep him in the main event(s) as a draw. And let Taker retire decently.

Plus - it's Vince...

But yeah, I know it shouldn't happen.

jmdajr

I am listening to the WWE 2k15 soundtrack

On Xbox Music... which I got for a year for 50 bucks.

Omg... it's Cena! He be rappin!

Sephzilla

I am listening to the WWE 2k15 soundtrack

On Xbox Music... which I got for a year for 50 bucks.

Omg... it's Cena! He be rappin!

2k15's soundtrack is so fucking awful because the music itself sucks and because it's only 12 tracks that you hear over and over and over.

Why in the fuck did they not give you an option to listen to entrance themes?

somedevil

I wonder if they want Reigns to have the title they give the fans Bryan vs Lesnar to keep the fans from hijacking the show.

Reigns vs Rollins title
Bryan vs Lesnar

Plus here is the battle for number 2 going:

At 359,000 viewers, they are ahead of Lucha Underground on Unimas in viewers and in the
same ballpark as ROH. The first run viewership in total through its syndicated platform for
ROH ranges between 350,000 and 400,000 viewers weekly. For a comparison, ROH is in
about 20 percent fewer homes, but on stronger channels, but in less favorable time slots since
ROH usually airs late night Saturdays or Sundays as opposed to prime Wednesday. Although
with TNA moving to Fridays, even though still prime time, that discrepancy lessens
somewhat and it would be expected that the TNA audience will probably drop with the move.

Sephzilla

I wonder if they want Reigns to have the title they give the fans Bryan vs Lesnar to keep the fans from hijacking the show.

Reigns vs Rollins title
Bryan vs Lesnar

Pretty sure the fans will shit on any title match that doesn't have Bryan in it

Ithil

Reigns vs Rollins title
Bryan vs Lesnar

Crowd would totally get behind Rollins there. We also saw a Rollins/Reigns match a few weeks ago and it really wasn't all that good, which is quite a feat given it's Rollins.

I still think Bryan/Lesnar for the title, and Reigns/Rusev is the way to go. Rollins, I'm not sure, him vs Cena would probably be a great match but suffer from old Cenawinslol inevitably.
Reigns/Rusev is high profile enough and would be a good upper card win (given Rusev's undefeated streak has been really well built) because Reigns is simply not at all ready for any kind of main event or co-main event match.

Toki767

Crowd would totally get behind Rollins there. We also saw a Rollins/Reigns match a few weeks ago and it really wasn't all that good, which is quite a feat given it's Rollins.

I still think Bryan/Lesnar for the title, and Reigns/Rusev is the way to go. Rollins, I'm not sure, him vs Cena would probably be a great match but suffer from old Cenawinslol inevitably.
Reigns/Rusev is high profile enough and would be a good upper card win (given Rusev's undefeated streak has been really well built) because Reigns is simply not at all ready for any kind of main event or co-main event match.

Rollins vs Orton makes the most sense for him.

Cena's kind of the odd man out in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom