• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, today I reviewed the Flair/Inoki match from North Korea, so if you are interested check that out here!

EDIT: How did I manage getting top of the page TWICE? Never happens.

New page?

aVtAt.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE 2k15 for X1 is $55 for the game and season pass currently digitally. Worth my money? Or should I just stick with the 360 version I rented from Redbox?

Absolutely not. MyCareer mode crashes to dashboard every time it saves and sync online. Still no fix. Was acknowledged in November.

Game is a piece of fucking SHIT.

Sephzilla

Being sandwiched between yet more Cena and Orton title runs definitely made it more interesting TV at the time, it's definitely his peak performance as a character.

He's not a very good wrestler but I think he works well as a heel. He's one of those guys who takes the "chicken shit heel" style that most of us are sick of and makes it work

Kaladin

Quiet Anger has to be one of the most hilarious WWE fails of all time.

Should have went with that other guy, was he Luke?

Did anything ever come of him?

I don;t know wtf is going on, but gaf keeps taken me to random sites. I'm not even clicking anything.

It's been an issue for at least a week now. Damn GAF ads. Brings in the monies for Evlore though so we gotta tough it out. There's a thread in OT somewhere about it.

The last episode of Monday Night War is supposed to make you think it's the WCW stars fault because they all sat on their big Turner contracts before returning to WWE. In reality the last MNW episode made me think that Vince simply rushed into the Invasion angle way too soon.

Also that Nash would do anything for money lol

Don't forget tonight friends

vHIS0kM.jpg

Looks like even Kane is thinking, "Kane. In 2015. Really."

Still, good way to end that feud and being Bryans return full circle. Plus Kane works safe so they can ease Bryan back, even though I'd prefer Bryan to have come back into the PPV for a huge pop and buy ins.

Hasney

Absolutely not. MyCareer mode crashes to dashboard every time it saves and sync online. Still no fix. Was acknowledged in November.

Game is a piece of fucking SHIT.

PS4 version doesn't have that issue and I'd still say don't touch it because jesus christ. Still in awe at how Yuke's made a bad game worse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only good thing Maven ever did was get thrown into a popcorn machine.

Maybe if he brought together the dream team of Maven & Raven, he might have had more of a legacy.

Taker/Sting in 2015 would kind of be like Inoki vs Jumbo in 1995. Still something I'd want to see, even if Inoki was an old man and Jumbo was sick. It is THE dream match from the past 20 some years. More than Austin vs Goldberg. Hogan vs Austin even. Taker vs Sting is like...the most fitting dream match possible. Wish it had happened at the WM in Atlanta.

I'd be happy with H vs Sting at Mania and then do Taker vs Sting at a mid year PPV to draw some buy ins. It's unlikely to be an amazing match in 2015 but like you said, dream match up, shift it to a mid year PPV as the "second main event".

Hasney

I still don't know how Sting V Taker is a dream match. I thought it was just by default with Taker being the only WWE guy left from that era.

Alucard

Banned
Just finished LU. Another damn good episode. These guys go hard as fuck in the ring. Drago's dive was some next level "Please don't die" shit.

Some of my favorite feuds

Taker/Yoko
Warrior/Taker
Bret/Owen
Ronnie Garvin/Macho Man
Colt Cabana/Adam Pierce
Edge/Cena
Martel/Snake

Would list more but it be too long

Splatoon will be another in a long line of titles on a Nintendo console that try to appeal to popular genres on the other consoles and fails. It's not a bad game, just an odd one. Didn't really think much of it when I played it at PAX last year.

In your 30 years of watching wrestling, what matches do you consider to be great?

1SpcZCY.gif

This GIF has quickly become my favourite. I can't help but burst out laughing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom