• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey DM

I sincerely hope Interstellar wins for Best Sound Mixing.

There's two and soon to be three.
I had the first, it was enjoyable enough though limited, might as well wait on the third one or grab the second on the cheap if you're intrigued, I think that one had quite positive word of mouth coming to think of it.

ah, thanks for the info. Maybe if i ever open up Gamefly again.

The charges on Slater were dropped because the statue of limitation had expired. So, uh, yeah. Hope he really didn't do that shit.
THE STATUE OF LIMITATION

Tb8heMr.jpg

Splatoon will be another in a long line of titles on a Nintendo console that try to appeal to popular genres on the other consoles and fails. It's not a bad game, just an odd one. Didn't really think much of it when I played it at PAX last year.

This GIF has quickly become my favourite. I can't help but burst out laughing now.

It is definitely my go to at this time.

somedevil

Why Does Bryan cheers sound muted?

Plus NXT Spoiler:

The final four for the tournament are Itami, Balor, Neville and Corbin

Wow all
faces and Corbin is going to lose via DQ or count out I bet

Bryan needs to inject a little more pathos when he talks about wanting to win the Rumble/Mania. It just sounds like he's saying "you guys love me, right? done deal."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
T5WoLJB.png

Watched Maryse vs Mickie James from Night of Champions 2009. There's a lot I miss about the Divas division in 2009. Pretty much Beth Phoenix, Maryse, and Mickie James. Maryse was a dope heel, tons of heel moves and a lot of classic heel psychology in this match, which is unexpected coming from her. Usually most people think since Maryse was so attractive, she wasn't shit in the ring, and that's not entirely true. She may not have been a great wrestler but she understood heel psychology really well. And Mickie being Mickie. Good shit. My verdict: thumbs up.

This match is making a good case that Bryan should've just been a surprise entrant. What an unremarkable way to return.

Are those "Big Show sucks" chants? Jesus.

lucha fans, what was the match that I should watch that either happened last year or two years ago that was a mask vs mask match? Was it with Titan? People in the crowd were crying at the end. All I know it was a MOTYC. I apologize if that makes no sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom