• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD_804_Photo_004-1800006326.jpg

Awesome picture

JavyOO7

Wow at those NXT spoilers.

I'm scared with what's happening with the Bayley character. I don't want her to go heel. ):

I'm shocked that the dubstep bros are the new tag champs. Wow! I thought if anything the Vaudevillans would win it and then the dubstep bros would chase after them.

I don't know how I feel about Itami beating Breeze. I like Itami but I love Breeze even more because he's absurd with his wonderful personality. Poor Breeze. ):

Am I reading it right and that Sami attacked Tye Dillnger at the beginning? Why would Tye even be there in the first place?

And if I'm reading this part right, Neville beat Corbin? Really? I'm not sure how I feel about that even though Neville is the shit. I like Corbin a lot too. I guess he was distracted by Dempsey?

And Balor vs Itami already? Holy crap. I feel like it was too soon to give that away...

As a whole, it seems like a very fun time if you are an NXT fan like myself. But if I can nitpick some more, the special is coming way too early I feel...

imBask

Banned
Wow at those NXT spoilers.

I'm scared with what's happening with the Bayley character. I don't want her to go heel. ):

I'm shocked that the dubstep bros are the new tag champs. Wow! I thought if anything the Vaudevillans would win it and then the dubstep bros would chase after them.

I don't know how I feel about Itami beating Breeze. I like Itami but I love Breeze even more because he's absurd with his wonderful personality. Poor Breeze. ):

Am I reading it right and that Sami attacked Tye Dillnger at the beginning? Why would Tye even be there in the first place?

And if I'm reading this part right, Neville beat Corbin? Really? I'm not sure how I feel about that even though Neville is the shit. I like Corbin a lot too. I guess he was distracted by Dempsey?

And Balor vs Itami already? Holy crap. I feel like it was too soon to give that away...

As a whole, it seems like a very fun time if you are an NXT fan like myself. But if I can nitpick some more, the special is coming way too early I feel...

for Corbin : if it was a distraction by Bull, i'm okay with it. It's a decent way to make him lose a match

Alucard

Banned
The Lucha Underground love for the last two episodes has just been through the roof online. And with good reason. The best hour of televised wrestling by a wide margin at this point.

Noticed AJ wasn't in the Smackdown opening guess Paige has replaced her as the go-to diva. Did she make it into Immortals?
No AJ in Immortals. She's basically MIA at this point

There really should be an option on the Network to run PPV broadcasts without commentary, just crowd/entrance/ring noise. It'd especially make watching with friends more fun

It would be a huge selling point.

Fuck, get some internet smark to come on and do a commentary for free. It would draw in morons how like their shit to subscribe.

Also get Stone Cold to commentate on every match he ever did. Please.

I've got to stop reading NXT spoilers.....next three weeks sounds amazing.

Get those network subs ready:

Zayn vs Owens at the next Takeover special February 11th for the title

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Fuck yes. Super keen to see this.

DUBSTEP EXPRESS!!!!

Ahem I mean the NXT spoilers are pretty amazing and I can't wait to sit down and watch those eps.

Looking forward to NJPW on AXSTV tomorrow night and eventually would like to see them do matches from more recent shows. A match off NJPW Dash would have been perfect for all the first timers who watched WK9 and wanted follow up.

Zach

I'm not going to read the NXT spoilers but I'm feeling pretty good about catching the two or three episodes since the special. Based off of your reactions, there is more fun in store.

Watching Daniel Bryan vs CM Pink at Over the Limit for the first time.

The crowd is extremely into this match, it's pretty exciting. The only things I noticed that was different is that they wait until after the ring entrances to announce the wrestlers.

P.S. This is also the first match that I get to hear Booker T commentate, man it's embarrassing how much better he's at it than Cole and King, seems like he actually puts some thought into the words he's going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom