• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
When the Mania match is a cat vs Roman Reigns only then will he look strong.

wrY5Ve7.jpg
0V580rt.gif

20AALyU.gif

_1400113175.gif

BELEE DAT!

Ithil

That cat is adorable

One thing I kind of worry about is what NXT will do after most of its big names are called up to the main roster. Are they going to run out of indie stars to sign?

There are guys like Adam Cole who would be good to sign in a couple of years. Also I imagine the idea is by the time the top indie stars are being called up, some of the rookie talent is ready enough to take over the top NXT spots in their absence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to know who is doing the Rumble OT and when it goes up.

We need some fun games. One of the things I'd like to do is run a Rumble Pool - where you pick who's 1st, 2nd, 30th, and who the final four are, and who the winner is. Winner gets something. Maybe a custom tag.

What do y'all think?

Fox318

We need some fun games. One of the things I'd like to do is run a Rumble Pool - where you pick who's 1st, 2nd, 30th, and who the final four are, and who the winner is. Winner gets something. Maybe a custom tag.

What do y'all think?

Have a listing for avatar bets.

When Cesaro wins I want everyone to know I called it.

What do y'all think?

I enjoy the old everyone gets a number game. Fuck, I'll knock a Rumble OT together if no-one wants it #millenials #brassringgrabbing

Sephzilla

I enjoy the old everyone gets a number game. Fuck, I'll knock a Rumble OT together if no-one wants it #millenials #brassringgrabbing

I like this idea too

I'd volunteer to do the Rumble OT but I probably wont be home the day of the Rumble. RR is one of the PPVs were friends get together to watch / drink during it

JavyOO7

I have confidence in NXT and their staff that once the big names jump to the main roster (Sami Zayn, Neville, Itami, Balor, Owens, etc) that the rest of the talent will pick up the slack. I mean... they kinda have to! If not its a tremendous swing and a miss for that group and the WWE in general would be in some shit.

Browny

Banned
So when should we start putting predictions down for surprise rumble entrants?

I've already started my predictions - 1, 2 and 3.

Bo and Papa Shango to return for sure.

A RR predictor would be good too, although with the recent good turnouts for predictors and voting, the chances of two or more people coming up with the same names are probably surprisingly high. We'd need a tie-breaker - most eliminations?

Fox318

I have confidence in NXT and their staff that once the big names jump to the main roster (Sami Zayn, Neville, Itami, Balor, Owens, etc) that the rest of the talent will pick up the slack. I mean... they kinda have to! If not its a tremendous swing and a miss for that group and the WWE in general would be in some shit.

With the exception of comedy guys you should be able to look at your entire roster and be able to put them in a title match and be somewhat believable.

Browny

Banned
The last few numbers to win RR - 29,38,22,19,28. Time for someone to win from an early position, methinks...

1 hour of Roman fucking Reigns

Aiii

So not worth it
The last few numbers to win RR - 29,38,22,19,28. Time for someone to win from an early position, methinks...

1 hour of Roman fucking Reigns

I almost guarantee Bryan comes in at #1 or 2 and wins this year.

The only roadblock I can imagine is him not being able to do an hour of work yet, but its the Rumble and he can take restspots.

Sephzilla

I think this year its almost a guarantee we either get a controversial finish like Luger/Bret or get someone winning from the #1 or #2 spot. Benoit was the last #1 winner, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a new #1 winner.

Alucard

Banned
I have (after midday Saturday) a free weekend! Wifey and daughter are up to her parents til Tuesday, so I have the opportunity to sit around in my pants and watch TV.

Will probably end up:

• Washing the car (hasn't been done for 3 months)
  • Catching up on NJPW
  • Going to Ikea
  • Play some Star Wars LCG
  • Sit around in my pants watching films

Woot.

That sounds fantastic. My wife and daughter slept over at the in-laws' last night, so I had 4-5 hours to myself in the evening, which I used to catch up on Lucha Underground. Would be amazing to get an entire weekend one of these days!

Alucard

Banned
I feel a distinct sense of dread right now, like the world is about to end.

Not sure what do with myself right now, I feel like I should call my mom and tell her I love her.

Call a friend or go out for a walk with someone for a chat, friend.

Aiii

So not worth it
Potential Rumble idea:
Rollins leaves as champion.

Vince McMahon enters the Rumble as a surprise entrant and WINS.

Mania Main Event is a Brass Ring On A Pole Match for the WWE Title.

Browny

Banned
I can see Ziggler being forced to take the no 1 spot - and it would fit into his current character of "show-off" and underdog. No. 2 would have to be a capable heel.

Oh god it's going to be Kane, isn't it.

I can see Bryan coming in at say 5 or 6 - but yes, the Rumble gives him plenty of opportunity to sneak in a rest or two.

If there's any justice in the world, Reigns will be 30 and shat on.

Swiss?! This thread is already lacking a draw.

Oh no, I'd get it from a story point of view. From a Cenas wellbeing view since thye won't want him to get eliminated quickly? I can't.
I see Cena & Bryan
put on a 10 minute clinic then he'll lay back due to all the wrestlers trying to attempt to throw Bryan out. Lead by Kane of course.

Kaladin

Finished this week's NXT.....great episode again. Zayn vs Neville was awesome.

I look forward to this every week.

Now onto Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom