• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Mantaur
Glacier
Mojo Rawley
Giant Gonzales
Oz
Drew Carey
Vince Russo
Jay Leno
Isaac Yankem
Man Mountain Rock

...the possibilities are endless...

strobogo

Banned
Tom Segura is in Indy tonight. I want to go, but the show isn't at a good time for me to go with who I would go with. However, JOEY MOTHER FUCKING DIAZ is in town at the end of February and I am absolutely going to go see him. I can't miss out on CoCo.

Fox318

hAZ6vjw.png

Sephzilla

I think nominating one of The Ascension guys would be horrible too. I don't think anybody likes the idea of rocking one of those avatars

JavyOO7

Ah, shieet, one of the matches for the next Takeover is:
Sasha vs Becky vs Bayley vs Charlotte. Sorry if this was already obvious...

Asking again if anyone wants to go to Lucha Underground Saturday 1/17 and in the LA area? I won't be able to make it so if you want to attend let me know. I have 4 seats available.

Hey Vince, how about this year you take as many Rumble picks as possible, then put up a google form for everyone to vote on and the top 30 are used in the Rumble? That way everyone gets a say as to who's in, rather than just the first 30 people who entered.

Not that it matters, really, I guess, because we all know Zandig's winning.

2NIZbsq.gif

Hey Vince, how about this year you take as many Rumble picks as possible, then put up a google form for everyone to vote on and the top 30 are used in the Rumble? That way everyone gets a say as to who's in, rather than just the first 30 people who entered.

2NIZbsq.gif

The surprise of the entries is like 70% of the fun though

Ithil

Ah, shieet, one of the matches for the next Takeover is:
Sasha vs Becky vs Bayley vs Charlotte. Sorry if this was already obvious...

It's a natural progression since
Bayley and Sasha are still contenders, and as talented as Becky is, she hasn't been developed enough to carry a singles PPV match on her own.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

...effort? in MY event?!

I don't like the idea of voting because then 1: people know who'll be in it and 2: the long shot (ala Marchie Archie) was a surprise AND won.

We've done OK with the timed entries, I think last time we hit 40 right on the button. I don't like turning away nominations but hell, that's how it is. I think WWE2k15 is restricted to a 30 man, however. I will make sure when I get home.

The limited CAW roster slots mean I will be encouraging current roster members at every turn. :(

Fox318

...effort? in MY event?!

I don't like the idea of voting because then 1: people know who'll be in it and 2: the long shot (ala Marchie Archie) was a surprise AND won.

We've done OK with the timed entries, I think last time we hit 40 right on the button. I don't like turning away nominations but hell, that's how it is. I think WWE2k15 is restricted to a 30 man, however. I will make sure when I get home.

The limited CAW roster slots mean I will be encouraging current roster members at every turn. :(

do we pm the avatar and wrestler?

Is it on twitch?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Is it on twitch?

No avatar, just wrestler, and yes PM, and yes it'll be on Twitch.

The fun is when someone wins, everyone has to make an av of that particular person. I rather liked Big Show Month. I used his mugshot!

I guess you're right, the surprise entrances are always a lot of fun. And Big Show month was fun! Legitimately the most I think I've ever enjoyed anything Big Show related.

Please, no one submit Big Show this year. Or Archie.

Is it on twitch?

Just the wrestler, everyone gets to make their own avatar of the eventual winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom