• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Say one NXT guy debuts at the Rumble. Who would it be? Neville, Zayn, etc are still embroiled in storylines down there.

Rapstah

I just realised I'm still getting "Survivor Series FREE this Sunday!!!" ads on my phone on this site. It's literally the only ad I get.

Browny

Banned
I hereby revoke prediction number 5, due to being an ignoramus of location. Of course he'll get a pop. I was simply thinking everyone outside of Philly won't give much of a shit.

Unless he gets to go coast-to-coast on some poor schmuck...

Fox318

Not Taken
PTETWaq.png
NsKxS3C.png
wM4Uk7h.png
cvoPeB6.png
nbdsZ7q.png
c1wVEEC.png
re4I1D6.png
O66Fimg.png
yxzEcqc.png
O0rcSCB.png
BTiUXVC.png
uBBnFyZ.png
AuR3bB0.png
Byi4ASa.png
mAs407E.png
7TRyrK9.png
8MklkSy.png
UsruNlb.png
wX5R5Qi.png
n33Z9Hn.png
YXKUXkK.png
Fxxndb9.png
UCSXSWJ.png
XO12A7S.png
gpjqBBT.png
QMlaHJ7.png
e2YH9dY.png
IxENTBl.png
32om8uh.png
MpvhLY1.png
xIIbawj.png
WaATB0l.png
U3efv4w.png
OuZUuN3.png
3AiAO7u.png
FV3SoXz.png
zSgvt0i.png
bdEfZOn.png
wKhXd6z.png
YCwSqXU.jpg

Taken
fuhrEHE.png
Fa3C3Ew.png
XGjE6dG.png
7NQaOoi.png
VFNjTL0.png
d6kBCx0.png
b95jpYr.png
rN1HGK4.png
SySdjMI.png
tTOwv5y.png
89DyX4J.png
F9OWqyz.png
Cupm1wJ.png
YVtNfVZ.png
Jp8hLER.png
ixxTxzr.png
YdoeQie.png
RJljyc8.png
TAMj066.png
PRw3fEP.png
m3vAD06.png

Sephzilla

Say one NXT guy debuts at the Rumble. Who would it be? Neville, Zayn, etc are still embroiled in storylines down there.

I think we'll get a couple of NXT guys in the Rumble this year. But it will probably be like what they did with Rusev where he debuts at the Rumble but then doesn't appear on TV for like a month or two. I'm thinking we'll get three NXT guys in the Rumble:

-Neville since he's going to get called up soon anyway
-Zayn since he's the NXT champ and face of NXT
-
I wouldn't be surprised if Finn Balor shows up in the Rumble

Cagey

Banned
So when do I get to formally nominate Roman Reigns for this Rumble?

There'd be enough salt built up in this thread to last New York City the whole winter when the Big Dog wins.

Browny

Banned
I do really hope we get the Dudleys in the Rumble though. I'll mark out if we get a "D-VON GET THE TABLES"

In Philly, of all places (now I know where it is). Dudleys would be a nice boost to the tag team roster for 6 months too. Plus the merch would probably pay for them.

Who has won the past AV rumbles? Archie and Big Show, right?

Sephzilla

I'm still hoping I can get WCW RoboCop into the avatar rumble since he saved Sting and had a PPV named after him. If I can't get RoboCop though I'm thinking my backups might be David Arquette or Vince Russo

Kaladin

I can see Neville debut at the Rumble with a larger debut after Mania. He's on his way out and by then, they'll have him in a position to be wrapped up there.

Neville has to be in the Rumble, Zayn is also a strong possibility, but Neville is a definite.

I also posted my Top 10 Matches of 2014 today, and even though my viewing is a bit incomplete, the Top 3 were not changing, check it out here!

Browny

Banned
Possible av choices:

• Old Man Undertaker
  • Kevin Fucking Dunn (hoping he's ineligible)
  • Mantaur
  • CM Punk (lol)
  • Buff Bagwell

Fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still hoping I can get WCW RoboCop into the avatar rumble since he saved Sting and had a PPV named after him. If I can't get RoboCop though I'm thinking my backups might be David Arquette or Vince Russo

Nope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know you like Robocop but he'd be a shitty entry, and nobody wastes their time making him as a CAW anyhow.

imBask

Banned
I don't know how this works but can I nominate Florida Georgia Line? They've been on TV more than Brock during his title run so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom