• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I'm still harboring year-old heat with Bootaaay for snubbing my entrant last year. Finding out that I wasn't the 30th man is a wound that will never heal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess you're right, the surprise entrances are always a lot of fun. And Big Show month was fun! Legitimately the most I think I've ever enjoyed anything Big Show related.

Please, no one submit Big Show this year. Or Archie.

You asking this just made two people rub their hands together and decide on their entrant. I hope Earthquake gets nominated this year. I always have a hard time deciding - do I nominate Vince? Batista? Or half of the Ascension?

what's the cutoff date for the avatar rumble entries?

Once we hit 30. I'm not even accepting entries yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which makes wayyyyy more sense than that Knack thing on Gaming side. A lot of people having exactly the same avatar is just stupid.

I do like the idea of some uniformity though. Maybe Fox could be asked to make 30 avs of one person. Hoo hoo hoo...could be good with Zandig

I'm still harboring year-old heat with Bootaaay for snubbing my entrant last year. Finding out that I wasn't the 30th man is a wound that will never heal.

This explains so much.

It was an honest mistake, friend Heel. Do you think I would've left BOB SAPPUUUU out of the Ramble on purpose? He's a god amongst men.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Due to this mistake, I'm reserving one spot just for your choice. Make it count.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we start pm'ing?

No, not yet! I am very not ready. I have to make sure of our limits in wwe2k15. I have to double check custom roster spots, and do a test rumble to make sure there's no game-breaking issues. BECAUSE GODDAMN THERE COULD BE. 2k15 is such a piece of shit.

And before people ask again, I can't do 2k14 because my streaming device for old consoles has broken. You wanna ship me a new capture device that'd be dope, but 2k15 has that crap built in.

Heel

I don't think I would've entered if had I known I would have to use a Mixed Martial Archie avatar. Though I think we all know Bob Sapp would've toppled both Earthquake and Archie, altering WrassleGAF's timeline as we know it.

Sephzilla

Man, how can people defend Alien 3? Its such a shit movie.

You know. I notice there haven't been as many "What" chants lately. I wonder what happened.

Wrestlers have stopped talking in a very predictable cadence. That's entirely the reason WHAT stuck around for so long.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think I would've entered if had I known I would have to use a Mixed Martial Archie avatar. Though I think we all know Bob Sapp would've toppled both Earthquake and Archie, altering WrassleGAF's timeline as we know it.

Earthquake ended Hulkamania, brother. Bob Sapp ain't gonna do shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know. I notice there haven't been as many "What" chants lately. I wonder what happened.

In developmental, part of Dusty's promo class is how to avoid that and they push people to do it with a different cadence to stuff them.

Aiii

So not worth it

Crowds are quiet across the board lately, the product seems to be catching up to them. Should be getting louder soon when guys like Sting and Bryan are around more and interest in the product increases.

tumblr_n3n89pDXiT1soxfjeo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, what if Hama wins

I need to enter Hama. I can only trust myself to do this.

BUT I ALSO WANT VINCE

FUCK

Sephzilla

HHH still gets "what" chants once and a while though mainly because he still has a bit of an Attitude Era like cadence to his promos still. Also, go watch the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony. Mr T gets WHAT'd out of the building.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I already PMd. You deal with it because my pick is 2sweet.

Why would you...do this...

I hope someone picks anyone from this roster video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfT0QhzRSI

*edit, I forgot how bad that was. Legit Dynamite look neither dynamite or legit. False advertising.

That vid's on my favorite videos for a reason.

Look closely at Frank Parker, if you dare enter his violent world. He already has his handslap mark on his chest so HE FAILED THAT SIMPLE PROMO AT LEAST ONCE.

DiscoJon

Banned
I'm still pissed that Bootaaay didn't put me down for Prince Devitt when I messaged him about it as well.
I know there's a list of who entered who in the Rumble last year, but I can't find it. AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T PUT ME DOWN BOOTAAAY. But, whatever.

Anyways, that was last year. MOVING ON...

My name is DISCOJON. AND I AM: The Band Leader, The King of The Football Field, The Master of The Marching Arts, The Drum Major of Destruction and The Conductor of Catastrophe.

Vince, I know that you will start the Rumble Entering Pool at an Oklahoman time zone that will be unfair to anyone outside with a non-computer job. So right now, IN THIS VERY RING. I AM GOING FOR THE GOLD AND ENTERING THE CHAMPION OF BRITTLE BONES, THE WADE BARRETT as my choice for the 2015 Rumble.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still pissed that Bootaaay didn't put me down for Prince Devitt when I messaged him about it as well.
I know there's a list of who entered who in the Rumble last year, but I can't find it. AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T PUT ME DOWN BOOTAAAY. But, whatever.

My name is DISCOJON. AND I AM: The Band Leader, The King of The Football Field, The Master of The Marching Arts, The Drum Major of Destruction and The Conductor of Catastrophe.

Vince, I know that you will start the Rumble Entering Pool at an Oklahoman time zone that will be unfair to anyone outside with a non-computer job. So right now, IN THIS VERY RING. I AM GOING FOR THE GOLD AND ENTERING THE CHAMPION OF BRITTLE BONES, THE WADE BARRETT as my choice for the 2015 Rumble.

I'm afraid I have some bad news

not taking nominations yet sorry pal

imBask

Banned

"My name is imBask, you sufferin succotash belee dat. *raises fist*"

that's how you do a promo buddy

Ithil

240.jpg

Well I say your name is DiscoJon, and you're a bathturd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom