• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I liked when WCW taped at Disney. You kidding me? 6 year old me could go to Disney AND see Rick Rude, Macho Man, Vader, and Hogan while I was there? Win win.

Alucard

Banned
Hey dudes, just a reminder that it's #HonorFriday.

1. #WatchROH ep.173 @ http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

2. Read the review @ http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...and-review-january-10-2015-roh-kicks-off-2015

ROH TV ep.173

Featuring
-Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe (good match)
-Nigel confronting Tommaso Ciampa and Michael Elgin (very good promo exchange)
-Will Ferrara vs. J. Diesel Top Prospect Tournament Round 1 (eh...)
-Hanson vs. Elgin vs. Ciampa #1 Contender's Match (okay...)

Gifs

Briscoe bump
Mark-Briscoe-Roderick-Strong-Bump.gif

Fallaway slam into the barricades
Diesel-Ferrara.gif

Say what?
Ciampa-Elgin-Hanson-2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Despite saying I'm not taking Rumble participants yet, these people neglected to read the goddamn rules and are DQed.

Professor Beef
¡HarlequinPanic!
Matthew Gallant
FallingEdge
Perspicacity
Data West

Not really DQed, but please, people, stop sending these, I'm NOT READY YET.

Kaladin

I think it would become more of an all ages product, and the lines would be clearer. Disney knows how to sell to different age groups which is something WWE lacks. There would be a stronger kid-centric aspect to parts, but we'd also get something more fitting to an older audience in return.

I was just thinking about companies that could legitimately purchase WWE and be interested in it as a property and Disney was one of the few that came to mind.....maybe Viacom, but I think Disney would be the #1 option.

imBask

Banned
Despite saying I'm not taking Rumble participants yet, these people neglected to read the goddamn rules and are DQed.

Professor Beef
¡HarlequinPanic!
Matthew Gallant
FallingEdge
Perspicacity
Data West

so, can we send you PMs now or what?

DiscoJon

Banned
I just typed up a really shitty rant directed at Datazord, but I didn't post it. It's a new day, ya'll. A better DiscoJon for you all.

RP912

Banned
Vince would have walked up to Jay Z and thought he was working concessions

damn lol...I can see that now.

*Jiggaman walks to Gorilla*

Vince- "hey pal.. these nachos need a little kick to them"

Jay Z- but but I...

Vince- "GET TO IT GODDAMMIT!"

Professor Beef
¡HarlequinPanic!
Matthew Gallant
FallingEdge
Perspicacity
Data West

I just typed up a really shitty rant directed at Datazord, but I didn't post it. It's a new day, ya'll. A better DiscoJon for you all.

When did WrassleGAF get so sawft? Disgusting.

DiscoJon

Banned

Professor Beef
¡HarlequinPanic!
Matthew Gallant
FallingEdge
Perspicacity
Data West

You know who I want, my Ascension brotha!
d73144995b2bbaffc6e80159004d944e_crop_north.jpg

Alucard

Banned
FYI for potential TNA Impact viewers tonight:

roodevyoungbrotator.jpg
HardysvWolvesJan8darkrotator.jpg
ariesvkidarlrotator.jpg
KO1200X1000ROTATOR.jpg

Wolves and Hardys was apparently pretty good. I really enjoyed their first match, so I don't have a hard time buying that. Might watch this at some point this weekend.

but:
Avatar Rumble (not to be confused with Rumble Pool, etc)

-- Your entry vote's cost is your avatar. By submitting a wrestler in the Avatar Rumble, you are acknowledging that you will change your avatar to be an avatar of the winning entrant, and maintain it for ONE FULL MONTH afterwards.

-- You enter your wrestler by PMing myself, Vince McMahon, with your entrant. This will put you on the list.

-- The list is first-come, first-serve until we fill all of the available slots. I will need to verify with the piece of shit WWE2k15 game that there are only 30 man Rumbles available, so PLAN on it filling up quickly.

-- The Rumble will take place the day before the actual Royal Rumble. It will be announced in here what the time will be but expect it to be in the evening for Americans.

-- It will be broadcast on Twitch - http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns is the channel that will be streaming it.

-- If you welch on your bet (don't switch avatars) you will be juniored. We have admin support on this. Live up to your bet.

-- There will NOT be an announced list of who's entered - that makes it more fun. Feel free to spoil your entry if you wish, but there will not be a master list and the entrants are RANDOMIZED. Earthquake could very well be #30.

-- If I can manage to get my old capture device working (doubtful) I will do this in WWE2k14, which holds 40 slots. Do not expect this to work, but I will make an attempt.

You didn't mention that here, old man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You didn't mention that here, old man.

Right, I mentioned it here:

Once we hit 30. I'm not even accepting entries yet.

No, not yet! I am very not ready. I have to make sure of our limits in wwe2k15. I have to double check custom roster spots, and do a test rumble to make sure there's no game-breaking issues. BECAUSE GODDAMN THERE COULD BE. 2k15 is such a piece of shit.

I'm afraid I have some bad news

not taking nominations yet sorry pal

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

The Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption (2012)

This movie could have been really rad with a better lead. It has high production values, genuinely cool action scenes, and Billy Zane is AMAZINGLY FnP. Might be his best role ever. He was wonderful. But the dude that played Not Rock was absolutely terrible, as was his stupid Viking comedy side kick. But as the movie progressed, they got a lot more serious, so their awfulness in the first 20 minutes fades away as Billy Zane ramps up how ridiculous he is. I would recommend this. Just be aware that the first 20 minutes are pretty rough. But once it gets going and Billy Zane comes into the picture, it gets to be a lot of fun.

imBask

Banned
Ron Perlman isn't the most handsome man to begin with, but holy crap does he look bad on that poster

did they mess up the photoshop job or something?

strobogo

Banned
Ron Perlman isn't the most handsome man, but holy crap does he look bad on that poster

did they mess up the photoshop job or something?

No. He looks terrible in the movie. He's also terrible in it. He has very little screen time, but what time he does have it seems like he's sleep walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom