• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJon

Banned
240.jpg

Well I say your name is DiscoJon, and you're a bathturd.

Is that NTA Champion on American Destination X?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So lay out the rules for this Rumble for me, quick and simple.

Avatar Rumble (not to be confused with Rumble Pool, etc)

-- Your entry vote's cost is your avatar. By submitting a wrestler in the Avatar Rumble, you are acknowledging that you will change your avatar to be an avatar of the winning entrant, and maintain it for ONE FULL MONTH afterwards.

-- You enter your wrestler by PMing myself, Vince McMahon, with your entrant. This will put you on the list.

-- The list is first-come, first-serve until we fill all of the available slots. I will need to verify with the piece of shit WWE2k15 game that there are only 30 man Rumbles available, so PLAN on it filling up quickly.

-- The Rumble will take place the day before the actual Royal Rumble. It will be announced in here what the time will be but expect it to be in the evening for Americans.

-- It will be broadcast on Twitch - http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns is the channel that will be streaming it.

-- If you welch on your bet (don't switch avatars) you will be juniored. We have admin support on this. Live up to your bet.

-- There will NOT be an announced list of who's entered - that makes it more fun. Feel free to spoil your entry if you wish, but there will not be a master list and the entrants are RANDOMIZED. Earthquake could very well be #30.

-- If I can manage to get my old capture device working (doubtful) I will do this in WWE2k14, which holds 40 slots. Do not expect this to work, but I will make an attempt.

Ithil

Well I'll certainly go in the Rumble Pool. My obnoxious Simpsons avatars are precious to me however, so I must consider whether to enter the Avatar Rumble.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh, and a side-note. If your entrant is rejected for being Robocop or Chris Benoit (I'm taking a hardline stance on this, no Benoit, period. Tough shit if you want him in) - I'll let you know.

Sephzilla

Avatar Rumble (not to be confused with Rumble Pool, etc)

-- Your entry vote's cost is your avatar. By submitting a sports entertainer in the Avatar Rumble, you are acknowledging that you will change your avatar to be an avatar of the winning entrant, and maintain it for ONE FULL MONTH afterwards.

-- You enter your sports entertainer by PMing myself, Vince McMahon, with your entrant. This will put you on the list.

-- The list is first-come, first-serve until we fill all of the available slots. I will need to verify with the piece of shit WWE2k15 game that there are only 30 man Rumbles available, so PLAN on it filling up quickly.

-- The Rumble will take place the day before the actual Royal Rumble. It will be announced in here what the time will be but expect it to be in the evening for Americans.

-- It will be broadcast on Twitch - http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns is the channel that will be streaming it.

-- If you welch on your bet (don't switch avatars) you will be juniored. We have admin support on this. Live up to your bet.

-- There will NOT be an announced list of who's entered - that makes it more fun. Feel free to spoil your entry if you wish, but there will not be a master list and the entrants are RANDOMIZED. Earthquake could very well be #30.

-- If I can manage to get my old capture device working (doubtful) I will do this in WWE2k14, which holds 40 slots. Do not expect this to work, but I will make an attempt.

FTFY

#AllowRoboCopInAvatarRumble

so can we enter now?

also, I might be coming off as a dick but I really would like this to be more for the regulars. At least, people who post in this thread somewhat consistently.

Fox318

What I don't get is why they keep on making Cena shit.

Why don't they have any golf stuff? They would sell a ton of club covers and I imagine a decent number of Polos.

What fucking man is buying the AJ Lee shirts?

They should diversify their merch so that it isn't just t-shirts and the occasional hoodie.

Heel

I won't be entering the Avatar Rumble, but for WrassleGAF's consideration I would like to float the idea of puroredeso's Matt Striker in traditional Japanese garb, with a lariato (translation: lariat) finisher.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I won't be entering the Avatar Rumble, but for WrassleGAF's consideration I would like to float the idea of puroredeso's Matt Striker in traditional Japanese garb, with a lariato (translation: lariat) finisher.

But you could make us all Sapps. We could be trees.

Hasney

I do believe the Boma Ye has been added via DLC. Would be much more fitting for a man with the intricate knowledge and pronunciation of Japanese wrestling traditions to use this. I of course trust that Sunny has the required pack too due to his love for the game.

I don't know what's supposed to be throwback about the new Cena gear, i'm pretty sure he's been using those catchphrases consistently over the last decade.
Also cluttered as hell on the shirt.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Worst part about Nash getting arrested is when I try to find recent nwo videos, I get 8,000 youtube shits that think people care to watch them talk about news that they can read online.

You know the kind.

Just letting everyone know that I'll be choosing Daniel Bryan as my entrant so if you had planned to pick Bryan, you're just wasting your entry and should go with your 2nd or 3rd choice to ensure your participation.

strobogo

Banned
If Disney bought WWE, that means Neoxon would be making WWE threads every 60 minutes because of how it relates to Marvel now that they are in the same family. Do we really want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom