• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see DBry still = ratings.

Good for him.

Edit: NEW PAIGE

newpaigehosuo.jpg

We have our own home, with French Doors to the garden, so we're 'ready' for a Dog. We just need to make sure we get the right type for us since it'll be our first time. I've sat here for an hour thinking about the Rottweiler, though. I've been reading up on the breed and everything seems to say they're a good dog if trained well from puppyhood. Sadly, with the dog being in a Shelter there's no real history to base it's unbringing on.

The 10 minutes I spent with it seems to suggest it's a nice dog though. It'd sit on command and didn't pull on the leash during walks. I think the only real negative is that they're suppose to heavily shed their coats. I'll probably end up going to see it next weekend too, if it's still there. If it isn't I hope he enjoys his new home and owners, he deserves a good home.

Alucard

Banned
Man, almost no one online gives a shit about TNA right now. No review articles from prowrestling.net or pwtorch.com on last night's episode. Just news and spoiler articles. F4wonline did one and didn't like the show at all.

I'm done with this product barring a major change or if I suddenly start hearing good buzz about it.

Fox318

Man, almost no one online gives a shit about TNA right now. No review articles from prowrestling.net or pwtorch.com on last night's episode. Just news and spoiler articles. F4wonline did one and didn't like the show at all.

I'm done with this product barring a major change or if I suddenly start hearing good buzz about it.
They get 0 coverage in Canada.

It's hurts them.

Also everyone is sick of Dixie and with NJPW expanding coverage and even ROH why should they bother with TNA?

AXS TV is not offered in my country, and I would love to watch the New Japan in english episodes. Hasn't anyone put the first one on the internet yet?

P.S: I own a Vita and I love it

strobogo

Banned

I'm eagerly awaiting the day you drop ROH for NJPW.

This match was pretty great, friends;

Dangan Yankees (c) vs TMDK - GHC Tag Team Titles - (NOAH 2015/01/10)

Haste is really good and could definitely make it as a singles guy, but is great in tag matches as well, as he and Nicholls showed here. Tanaka and Sugiura are well on their way to becoming fully fledged grumpy old TMFs and aren't about to allow a couple of upstart Aussies to waltz off with their belts, so the resulting match is somewhat on the hard-hitting side. Perhaps could've done with losing a minute or two at the end, but regardless this was a lot of fun, well recommended.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

The Chaperone (2011)

You know, this is surprisingly not bad. Not great or anything, but pretty solid for a family comedy with light drama elements starring a pro wrestler. HHH is solid in it, but the girl from Modern Family is really good. She's a great actress. I liked her a lot in this. And I think she was like 11 or 12 during this. I feel like she can have a good career as an adult.

iDrtaKlu0spBn.gif

UberTag

They get 0 coverage in Canada.

It's hurts them.

Also everyone is sick of Dixie and with NJPW expanding coverage and even ROH why should they bother with TNA?
TNA is a laughing stock and even with Vince shitting up the WWE we still have NXT, New Japan, ROH, Lucha Underground... countless other superior options.

jmdajr

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

The Chaperone (2011)

You know, this is surprisingly not bad. Not great or anything, but pretty solid for a family comedy with light drama elements starring a pro wrestler. HHH is solid in it, but the girl from Modern Family is really good. She's a great actress. I liked her a lot in this. And I think she was like 11 or 12 during this. I feel like she can have a good career as an adult.

iDrtaKlu0spBn.gif
Good man!
#Respect

UberTag

Seriously, Star Trek VI is awful nerd shit for nerds, but you like a film that took 75 bucks at the box office? Or was that Big Shoe's movie? Regardless, wtf.
Don't be like that. Plenty of great movies get overlooked at the box office.
I'm sure The Chaperone has amassed its share of critical acclaim to justi-

Oh wait...

Chaperone1_zps0ce403ce.png

Chaperone2_zps55c343d2.png

I stand corrected. Probably still a better use of one's time than watching RAW or TNA.

strobogo

Banned
A lot of fine movies get terrible ratings. Who gives a shit if a movie didn't make a ton of money? Is that how we judge movies? Because Avatar is straight up dog shit, but it made the most money. OF ALL PEOPLE, Boots, you being the one to say something like that when you watch indie shows with less than 20 people in the audience on the regular is ridiculous.

OF ALL PEOPLE, Boots, you being the one to say something like that when you watch indie shows with less than 20 people in the audience on the regular is ridiculous.

Oh please, it's not like The Chaperone's some under-the-radar indie film. It had a budget of $3m, it had advertising and it was critically and commercially panned. Also, if I watch a show with less than 20 people in attendance it's likely because there's a match, or matches, on there that are well regarded and reviewed.

strobogo

Banned
Oh please, it's not like The Chaperone's some under-the-radar indie film. It had a budget of $3m, it had advertising and it was critically and commercially panned. Also, if I watch a show with less than 20 people in attendance it's likely because there's a match, or matches, on there that are well regarded and reviewed.

You openly watch and enjoy garbage wrestling shows. I don't see why me liking The Chaperone more than Star Trek 6 is so confusing to you.

You openly watch and enjoy garbage wrestling shows.

For their trashiness. They're like the wrestling equivalent of a Pauly Shore movie. You know it's going to be terrible, but you have to see just how terrible for yourself. Enjoy is definitely a stretch.

I don't see why me liking The Chaperone more than Star Trek 6 is so confusing to you.

It isn't, I'm just being a prick because your opinion differs from mine. THE INTERNET!

strobogo

Banned
Yeah, I was hoping for a review and/or gifs.

Instead, I got SWERVED into watching Russo talk about something something.
(Honestly, I just closed it after about 5 seconds, so I dunno.)

53988b13e4b00359b7443bd3

As god as my witness, you will never see me watch that piece of shit movie. Titus, you bald son of a bitch, you can suck my dick.

I had TNA playing in the background while gaming last night and one of the things I noticed was JB.

What happened to that guy? He looks as if he aged 30 years in the last 2 years.

I had TNA playing in the background while gaming last night and one of the things I noticed was JB.

What happened to that guy? He looks as if he aged 30 years in the last 2 years.

I'm glad someone else thinks this, I thought it was just because I am meh on TNA but he looks way older now than he did before they got off Spike TV, it is ridiculous.

EDIT: I also put up today's post, reviewing a few WWE matches, check it out here!

A lot of fine movies get terrible ratings. Who gives a shit if a movie didn't make a ton of money? Is that how we judge movies? Because Avatar is straight up dog shit, but it made the most money. OF ALL PEOPLE, Boots, you being the one to say something like that when you watch indie shows with less than 20 people in the audience on the regular is ridiculous.

Yes.gif

I also happen to like quite a few WWE Studios films. I happen to think The Marine and 12 Rounds are pretty good mindless 80s action flicks.

Edit: Also, Miz's Christmas movie is probably the best made for TV Christmas movie ABC Family ever did.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For their trashiness. They're like the wrestling equivalent of a Pauly Shore movie. You know it's going to be terrible, but you have to see just how terrible for yourself. Enjoy is definitely a stretch.

Hang on, Pauly Shore movies aren't terrible

Kaladin

Going to an NXT house show tonight in Jacksonville.....I love living next to Florida, it has put me in proximity to a lot of great wrasslin.

Will post some pictures.

I won't take any video this time though.....I almost wonder if my video of El Generico (Sami Zayn) wrestling unmasked and under his real name which was the first video of him online got my hometown banned from NXT house shows. They haven't come back since.

It got nuked overnight, but thousands saw it and it made it's way around the web. I re-posted it to Daily Motion later where it sits at under 14,000 views.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This match was pretty great, friends;

Dangan Yankees (c) vs TMDK - GHC Tag Team Titles - (NOAH 2015/01/10)

Haste is really good and could definitely make it as a singles guy, but is great in tag matches as well, as he and Nicholls showed here. Tanaka and Sugiura are well on their way to becoming fully fledged grumpy old TMFs and aren't about to allow a couple of upstart Aussies to waltz off with their belts, so the resulting match is somewhat on the hard-hitting side. Perhaps could've done with losing a minute or two at the end, but regardless this was a lot of fun, well recommended.

I really liked this. Sugiura is so dope. Doing this damn project means I'm going to watch the majority of the things you post, since most of what I watch is in front of a TV and not my computer, restricting me to DVDs and Network stuff.

TMDK is really fun too. They ever spend time wrestling with the Young Backs? Lots of synchronized tag moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom