• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
EC3 is the Roman Reigns of heels. It's like dude read 'How To Be A Heel' and copies it word for word.

Like he put out his Tough Enough audition 'heel' tape and decided 'good enough, that's my heel character'

StevieWhite

5th row?

Prepare to be annoyed endlessly by the 4 people in front of you. I've had nothing but bad experiences on the floors of WWE PPVs, Wrestlemania included.

Was in the fifth row at last years rumble in Pittsburgh, had a great time - I think it will be all right. Plus you get a free chair!

DMczaf

1662843_641648485902516_1247062787_n.jpg

StevieWhite

Bring a god damn sign
I thought about it, but then I remembered how everyone last year kept yelling at this dork in front of us cosplaying as Bray Wyatt to shut up and put down his sign. Just couldn't do it. It's disrespectful. Maybe I'll just go old school ECW and just wear a Hawaiian shirt.

strobogo

Banned
I thought about it, but then I remembered how everyone last year kept yelling at this dork in front of us cosplaying as Bray Wyatt to shut up and put down his sign. Just couldn't do it. It's disrespectful. Maybe I'll just go old school ECW and just wear a Hawaiian shirt.

You need to wear a Legitshook.com shirt. Bring a LS sign and lift it only for every entrance or something. Don't be a lemon. Don't let us down. You will absolutely be banished from the community if you don't do this.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So mania undercard:

Bryan vs Kane
Rollins vs Orton
Cena vs Rusev
Reigns vs Wyatt

Headlined by:
??? vs Lesnar
HHH vs Stang
Undertaker vs ???

You could also read that as Orton vs. Kane and Bryan vs. Rollins. I remember reading that Orton would feud with Kane when he came back.

I honestly think they still aren't sure yet on the Wrestlemania card. Almost certainly actually, this company never has a long term plan.

EC3 is the Roman Reigns of heels. It's like dude read 'How To Be A Heel' and copies it word for word.

Like he put out his Tough Enough audition 'heel' tape and decided 'good enough, that's my heel character'
His voice reminds me of former Ziff Davis game journo, Shane Bettenhausen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So Vince is tripling down on Roman Reigns it seems like.

Stro, you ready to re-live 1995 again, Roman style!?

Even if this did happen at least Roman isn't so limited that they'd have to have him face giants every month. Though even in this stage I'd take Kane/Big Show over Sid/Mabel

Alucard

Banned
Watching Main Event. The Ascension bloodied a guy's mouth in a match, and Rusev totally just wiped out and fell over after his match against Justin Gabriel. LOL.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still don't get why Big E didn't get the 5 count gimmick when he came over. It seems like an easy and obvious way to push someone as a monster heel and it also gives you one great PPV moment when someone kicks out at four.

strobogo

Banned
Right, I'm the creepy one for thinking she's a solid actor in a movie I didn't even watch just to fuck with Titus, but Aiii comes in and posts a picture of her with her tits out? Thanks for being a fucking creep Aiii. As usual.

iXOrZpeSJZQNL.gif

RP912

Banned

hemsleydisgust.gif

I can't tolerate such EC3 hatred...

RP912

Banned
Uncharted is a mass murder sociopath sim. Now you want him killing women as well?

To be fair Drake had some type of humanity in UC1. Too bad that shit went out the window during UC2, dude didn't give a single fuck about human life throughout the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom