• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen The Chaperone, and I likely never will, but family comedies regularly get shit on by critics. Hell, I love some movies that have lower Tomato scores than 29%.

Like the remake of House on Haunted Hill (28%).

Don't be bringing up Tomato scores like that as if they don't mean that at least 1 in 4 critics didn't like it.

And trust me, if one in four critics liked a straight to video family comedy, way more regular people liked it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair Drake had some type of humanity in UC1. Too bad that shit went out the window during UC2, dude didn't give a single fuck about human life throughout the whole game.

As boring and problematic as it was, I wish the series had stayed closer to Uncharted 1. Maybe gone from there to be more like old Tomb Raiders and make most of the enemies beasts/zombies but have the real challenge be puzzles.

Instead they turned the game into platforming brain dead Gears of War type murder sim. Then Tomb Raider gets rebooted and follows that path as well.

Aiii

So not worth it
This thread is some shameful shit. Lack of Chaperone reviews and an influx of teenage girl pics.

I have had The Chaperone in my Netflix Queue for ages, like for at least a year.

I just don't really want to watch it, I don't think it can live up to how bad I think it is. It's probably just mediocre and boring instead of funny bad like I imagine it to be.

StevieWhite

You need to wear a Legitshook.com shirt. Bring a LS sign and lift it only for every entrance or something. Don't be a lemon. Don't let us down. You will absolutely be banished from the community if you don't do this.

If I can find a place to get one, I'll wear a legitshook.com shirt. Will I need to resort to press on letters?

DMczaf

I really can't wait for Majora's Mask 3DS though. One of the few Zeldas I've never played (even though I bought that shit on release day back in 2000).

Gonna trade in my 3DS XL for that Gamestop promo to get a New 3DS too.

Ithil

What is 8chan?

Is that like 4chan, but twice as bad?

It is, isn't it?

As far as I can tell, it's the fuckheads from 4chan that thought that 4chan (of all places) was oppressing them or whatever, so they went to their own little island to all be fuckheads unrestricted.

RP912

Banned
As boring and problematic as it was, I wish the series had stayed closer to Uncharted 1. Maybe gone from there to be more like old Tomb Raiders and make most of the enemies beasts/zombies but have the real challenge be puzzles.

Instead they turned the game into platforming brain dead Gears of War type murder sim. Then Tomb Raider gets rebooted and follows that path as well.

I loved UC1. My friends thought I was crazy when I said that UC1 was better than UC2, but it really was. The first game really had a charm to it and it was the closest thing to a Indy Jones type of game. The second one reeked of fucking "DUDEBRO" explosion Michael Bay shit which killed the whole game for me.

dream

I really can't wait for Majora's Mask 3DS though. One of the few Zeldas I've never played (even though I bought that shit on release day back in 2000).

Why not just ask for it as a gift for your 13th birthday?

So Aiii and Strobogo share a similar taste in women. It's a shame they can't get along and realize just how much they have in common.

They'll have plenty of time to bond over her behind bars.

tumblr_inline_mu4nk6hOYk1qzhcer.gif

RP912

Banned
I'm over here watching Power Rangers and I have a confession...

as a child I actually had a crush on
Rita Repulsa

Observer Awards issue out this week. Dave had this to say about it:

There are a lot of award firsts including one that I don't think anyone would have thought would ever be possible even a couple of years ago, as well as notable streaks being broken.

So, Bryan did not win best technical again. That's a given. The rest, I have no clue.

You know what, DM? I'd run in and save you if you were getting beat down in the ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet it's a Japanese wrestler finally getting wrestler of the year. Probably Tanahashi or Nakamura though I'd give it to AJ for 2014, easily.

Alucard

Banned
Watching Davey Richards vs. Colt Cabana from the ROH 9th Anniversary Show. This match has no right to be nearly as good as it is. I mean, it's not great or anything, but Colt does a moonsault, Davey does a diving headbutt all the way across the ring, and there are some decent near falls and reversals. Really weird for a Cabana match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom