• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is avatar rumble already organised? My fault for spending my weekend with my family >_<

Going all in on the 'fuck kayfabe' angle aren't they. I wonder if their reality show is as enthralling as Total Divas.

I missed it too. Shame on us for having lives, friend.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if my entrant was accepted in the rumble or not because Sunny 'wasn't ready.' When would Vince McMahon ever say 'hold on, I wasn't ready?'

UberTag

just do 2 separate rumbles or some shit, sunny
Second Rumble isn't needed. I ensured GAF would have a worthy winner with my selection.
None of this Marchie Archie BS.

As for those other 29 guys... well, I'm sure there's an X-Pac or two in the mix.

I don't get this company man.

Somebody is over and they don't want that because Sina and Reigns give vince a hard on.
Giving Vince a hard-on takes precedence over everything else. You know this.

Fox318

Second Rumble isn't needed. I ensured GAF would have a worthy winner with my selection.
None of this Marchie Archie BS.

As for those other 29 guys... well, I'm sure there's an X-Pac or two in the mix.

Giving Vince a hard-on takes precdence over everything else. You know this.

You can get away with that when you are making money but they aren't.

They are a public company that lies to their stock holders about how they are doing.

UberTag

You can get away with that when you are making money but they aren't.

They are a public company that lies to their stock holders about how they are doing.
So long as the stock holders don't call the WWE on their lies, why change course?
Clearly people who own WWE shares love being lied to.
In fact, there's a huge market out there to be tapped full of people like that.
Just look at how much money churches get each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom