• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
nFDvDFd.gif

bx3JvCH.gif

I know Brock turtles up when he gets hit, but this is just ridiculous.

UberTag

We doin the Royal Rumble pool
Instead of our Rumble slot being randomly designated this time around, we should just be allowed to guess which slot we think Superoman will enter the Rumble match. Will make this more of a skill challenge and something we can truly brag about if we're right.

As a point of reference, he entered last year's match in the #15 slot. He was the last member of The Shield to enter the match and only 6 participants had been eliminated by the time he joined the match (Sandow, Kane, Rusev, R-Truth, Jimmy Uso and Swagger).

I actually do sort of hope Reigns eliminates Ambrose again this year. I want Roman screwing Dean out of Rumble matches to be "a thing".

UberTag

Black people who will lose matches tomorrow...
- The New Day
- R-Truth
- Titus O'Neil
- One of David Otunga or Darren Young
- Naomi
- Alicia Fox

Also, Eden will get punked in a backstage promo.
And Booker T will get coaxed away from the commentary desk to join a Legends segment in the ring and will get beat down by either Brock or Rollins for his trouble.

Top of my list of movies to see.

Really want to see Nightcrawler too.

Nightcrawler is great.

- The New Day
- R-Truth
- Titus O'Neil
- Naomi
- Alicia Fox

And Booker T will get coaxed away from the commentary desk to join a Legends segment in the ring and will get beat down by either Brock or Rollins for his trouble.

Otunga's still around?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
- The New Day
- R-Truth
- Titus O'Neil
- Naomi
- Alicia Fox

Ernie Ladd didn't beat up Andre The Dummy for this

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Big Cat brought god damn style to this rinky dink rasslin shit
94wioXT.jpg

Dude does a run-in and even hits the ropes in his Sunday best

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Strongbow put Ladd in a sleeper hold and Ladd passes out. The ref tells Strongbow he has to help Ernie up because the longer he's out the more likely there's going to be permanent damage.

That's the most wrasslin thing I've ever heard.

Adam Sandler & Rob Schneider were in attendance for Mania 21, right behind, them unmentioned, was some dude from the Black Eye Peas.

Also, Benoit in the MITB match, last year main evented to win the title from the man who is main eventing 21. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom