• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
yqGPz.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now guys, BoboBrazil is like Kobe Bryant in a hotel in Colorado.

Why would you willingly subject yourself to a Raw TV taping, Bobo? I thought we trained you better than that.

Shit, it's the last time I'd get to see alot of these legend guys + Brock probably. I don't want nosebleed seats though and floor are expensive as shit.

NYR

Watching John Cena on Total Divas makes me just hate him that much more, he is such a fucking annoying weasel.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watching John Cena on Total Divas makes me just hate him that much more, he is such a fucking annoying weasel.

I don't watch much Total Divas but from the few scenes with him in it that I have flipped through I'd say its softened my feelings on the big lug.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still legit shook.

I've never seen such SAWFT coaching.

...did you watch the other game?

I mean, the Colts coaching staff had tape of the Pats beating them like a government mule the same way three times in a row...and proceed to get beaten even worse than usual.

Sephzilla

...did you watch the other game?

I mean, the Colts coaching staff had tape of the Pats beating them like a government mule the same way three times in a row...and proceed to get beaten even worse than usual.
No I didnt. I got away from football as fast as I could after the Packer game and I'm you could probably understand why.

That was the biggest nfl choke I've ever seen

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stan Lane looks like Luger's brother. This HBK/Diesel promo is bad. But dat winged eagle belt looking so good right now.
I looked in the dictionary the other day. I looked up resilient and Shawn's picture was there.
Nash's 'word a day' promos already forming in 95.

NYR

Total Divas will break the 4th wall and talk about storylines, who is the heel, etc but still have the need to make up backstage "feuds" like the one between Nat and Paige. So stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Would Waterworld have been a smash hit if they got Big Kev for it instead? All signs point to yes.

They just had a pretty cool vignette about where Fatu grew up and talked about his struggle. I really enjoyed it and wish it went on longer.

Meanwhile Usos like 'I don't wanna get a real job!'

MC Safety

I was going to suggest either The Rock or Hulk Hogan might be good choices for the most popular sports figure in the most famous sports figure thread, but then I realized neither is Indian cricket god Sanchin Tenduklar.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to suggest either The Rock or Hulk Hogan might be good choices for the most popular sports figure in the most famous sports figure thread, but then I realized neither is Indian cricket god Sanchin Tenduklar.

I'm waiting for the 'wrestlers don't count' post.

Watching Royal Rumblo 08 right now, where an extremely fat Roddy Piper is in the match.

Actually reminded me of a moment of Pipers that I really liked. His 2010 "don't spit in my face, John Cena" promo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=307a2i1DLp4

Goddamnit, the Nexus angle was seriously some of the best WWE TV in a long while at that point, I remember I was glued to the tv for those weeks. Starrcade 97 levels of a fuck up in that payoff.

HBK's hair is a fuckin mess in this match, too.

UberTag

¡HarlequinPanic!;148110170 said:
Goddamnit, the Nexus angle was seriously some of the best WWE TV in a long while at that point, I remember I was glued to the tv for those weeks. Starrcade 97 levels of a fuck up in that payoff.
cena-drops-chairs-onto-barrett-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom