• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Yes, he did. This is also when they called the move the BLACKOUT.
I'm sure that this year instead of brutalizing black wrestlers they'll simply march them out to dance and clap and be happy. (Before they get jobbed.)
That's much less racist.

Here is the lineup for Rawalternative tomorrow

B7qgp3jCMAAtGMo.jpg

At http://youtu.be/vjGwmT-OJi0

hitme

Roman wins the Rumble to headline Mania (and eventually wins, becomes new face), BUT this is Vince's last call with him retiring after Mania.

Would you take it?

JavyOO7

Roman wins the Rumble to headline Mania (and eventually wins, becomes new face), BUT this is Vince's last call with him retiring after Mania.

Would you take it?

I would think HHH is high on the guy too. Would probably want him and Rollins to main event so the two NXT gentlemen have main evented Wrestlemania, breh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Them giving up the colors thing for Roman is already a bad sign. Can't move new shirts every month, can't be the face of the company.

Do you think Batista will be a better movie star/ or already is better than The Rock?

Guardians of the Galaxy was fuckin' sweet and now he's in the next bond film.

Can't think of one good Rock film.

Do you think Batista will be a better movie star/ or already is better than The Rock?

If we're going by being a better "movie star," hell nah Batista ain't better. He was kinda funny in a few supporting roles but that's pretty much it

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas this week is about Natty taking offense to Paige doing sexual things during her matches with her. Which culminated in Paige licking Natty's cheek and as such turning their match into a shoot stiff match.

And then the resolution is Natalya confronting Paige about it backstage and Paige explaining that whenever she does it Natty gets pissed off and that brings out the hard-hitting Natalya that she loves and the matches are better because of it.

So Natalya sees her point, which leads to this gem of a quote... "A gentle humping, okay, maybe we can work something out."

She then licks Paige's face, spanks her and grabs her boobs.

Yes, that last thing actually happened.

I feel like Rock is the same in each movie. Charismatic guy for sure, always has been. Dave's just getting started and has already been apart of more high profile series with just a MARVEL film and Bond alone. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a new Star Wars in some form.

At this point. Rock = Better actor (not saying much). Batista = Better movies

Total Divas this week is about Natty taking offense to Paige doing sexual things during her matches with her. Which culminated in Paige licking Natty's cheek and as such turning their match into a shoot stiff match.

And then the resolution is Natalya confronting Paige about it backstage and Paige explaining that whenever she does it Natty gets pissed off and that brings out the hard-hitting Natalya that she loves and the matches are better because of it.

So Natalya sees her point, which leads to this gem of a quote... "A gentle humping, okay, maybe we can work something out."

She then licks Paige's face, spanks her and grabs her boobs.

Yes, that last thing actually happened.

I'll wait for jiffs

Gonzalez

Banned
Oh shit, Mascara Dorada's joining New Japan for a year! Fucking awesome news.
About time they put a Luchador through the ringer. One tour a year never helps a Luchador learn how to work Japanese style. Though I wish it was Rush(that dude could still be a somebody).

Aiii

So not worth it
I realised today that Roman Reigns is pretty much Samoan Lex Luger.

1. Sucks at talking.
2. Limited in the ring except for a few power moves and a finisher that's over.
3. Pushed as the top babyface, despite not being over as one.

Alucard

Banned
I realised today that Roman Reigns is pretty much Samoan Lex Luger.

1. Sucks at talking.
2. Limited in the ring except for a few power moves and a finisher that's over.
3. Pushed as the top babyface, despite not being over as one.

Reigns is over with people who don't post on message boards, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom