• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Banned
FKThRlI.png
Does anyone else think of the end of that Simpsons episode "The Old Man, and The Lisa" anytime Vince brings up that MLK inspired him?

Gonzalez

Banned
3. Pushed as the top babyface, despite not being over as one.

Lex was over huge during that time period. Watch those old RAW episodes. Dude was getting way bigger pops than the Hitman.

...And I told you so. I was saying Lex/Roman for a year now. Though is Rollins, HBK?

Aiii

So not worth it
Lex was over huge during that time period. Watch those old RAW episodes. Dude was getting way bigger pops than the Hitman.

...And I told you so. I was saying Lex/Roman for a year now. Though is Rollins, HBK?

I can see a bit of HBK in Rollins, sure.

Mengetsu

So I just watched NJPW on AXS and the announcing is perfect. Im sold and will be using this show to catch up on NJPW matches from the past year. Best hour of wrestling.

That famous sportsperson thread is going to get uglier... Quick, someone post Cena!
Haha, it is getting heated. Even if I'm not a fan of the sport, all of the names mentioned are pretty easily recognizable... no one's naming the equivalent of an Aldo Montoya or something. I'm kinda surprised people are admitting they've never heard of Maradona or Michael Schumacher though.

UberTag

Roman wins the Rumble to headline Mania (and eventually wins, becomes new face), BUT this is Vince's last call with him retiring after Mania.

Would you take it?
I would be celebrating that Mania far more than any other mark out moment in human history.
But we all know that isn't going to happen.

So Natalya sees her point, which leads to this gem of a quote... "A gentle humping, okay, maybe we can work something out."
She then licks Paige's face, spanks her and grabs her boobs.
Where was Tyson during these shenanigans? Sitting just out of frame, munching on popcorn and stroking his cat? (Dude really loves his cat.)

Hey guys. Just reporting in to let you know that there's no way in hell Reigns is winning the Rumble.
If I wasn't already in the Avatar rumble, I'd be entertaining avatar bets right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if my entrant was accepted in the rumble or not because Sunny 'wasn't ready.' When would Vince McMahon ever say 'hold on, I wasn't ready?'

I sent you a confirmation. This event is bullshit though. 2k15 is a piece of shit. Nobody has created your guy so I need a new entrant. I can't fucking believe how shitty it is. There was no created entrant for Zandig either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like we're going to get Nagata vs La Sombra at some point. Super interested to see how such a clash of styles turns out.

Nagata slapping the shit out of a lot of spinning moves and walking away from them, I'd reckon. Frustrating match with Nagata trying to get his hands on La Sombra until he eventually does, then does the Undertaker Eyes, then La Sombra gets out and shocks him for the finish.

No Zanding?!?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS!! 2k15! You will die! I will kill you! Nobody messes with the Zandig!!!

Here is the lineup for Rawalternative tomorrow

B7qgp3jCMAAtGMo.jpg

At http://youtu.be/vjGwmT-OJi0

This is a good line-up, I hope they get a lot of people watching. Bucks/Smash Bros is a great tag match, perfect way to kick things off, while I'm also looking forward to a few matches I haven't seen; Ricochet vs Josh Alexander, which should be an interesting mix of styles and Kevin Steen vs Mike Bailey, who is going to be one of the next break out guys on the indies (he's booked for PWG, so see him before the interweb is raving about him). Also, I heard good things about Dalton vs Watanabe from Inspire Pro, looking forward to seeing how Watanabe's improved.

Hasney

I sent you a confirmation. This event is bullshit though. 2k15 is a piece of shit. Nobody has created your guy so I need a new entrant. I can't fucking believe how shitty it is. There was no created entrant for Zandig either.

Fucking hell. At this rate, you may as well just stream 2k14 using your phone as a handheld camera.

Even if you do it in portrait mode, it'll be better than 2k15.

Aiii

So not worth it

Please tell me my guy exists.

I have high hopes for my entry this year, after Alex Wright came up short last year (tremendous effort though).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Please tell me my guy exists.

I have high hopes for my entry this year, after Alex Wright came up short last year (tremendous effort though).

He does not.

It's a no-brainer that I have to use 2k14. It's just unbelievable how bad 2k15 is to the point where SO much was removed from the CAW section that people simply won't make many people. There's something like 8k things on the 2k14 Community Superstars. About 723 on the 2k15 one. Most of them being Jeff Harvey.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why can't you just do 2K14?

My capture hardware for old consoles is dead :/

Fellas, Resident Evil releases tonight. Vinny Mac knows that's the real shit.

God damn right it is. Fucking excited. Great game. A true survival horror classic. A Remake of the Remake! Unreal how good this is gonna be. I've prepurchased and preloaded on the Xbox, but might also grab it on PC.

Hasney

Fuck it, just stream REMake and assign everyone a random number. Whoever gets closest to the number of zombies you kill in an hour wins.

My capture hardware for old consoles is dead :/

God damn right it is. Fucking excited. Great game. A true survival horror classic. A Remake of the Remake! Unreal how good this is gonna be. I've prepurchased and preloaded on the Xbox, but might also grab it on PC.

Yep, got my PS4 preloaded and ready to go. One of my favorite games ever, now in HD with better controls. That's amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it, just stream REMake and assign everyone a random number. Whoever gets closest to the number of zombies you kill in an hour wins.

It'd be in the single digits. I'm a conservationist when it comes to RE. Don't kill unless you HAVE to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today:

Bruce Tharpe-des shirts on prowrestlingtees.com. Can't wait:
Iu3a83D.jpg

tm24

Oh shit, Mascara Dorada's joining New Japan for a year! Fucking awesome news.

Someone is actually gonna use Mascara Dorada right! It's a miracle! That's one way to bolster your junior division! Goddamn that match was great. But man, fucking Cavenario is the best.

Nagata slapping the shit out of a lot of spinning moves and walking away from them, I'd reckon. Frustrating match with Nagata trying to get his hands on La Sombra until he eventually does, then does the Undertaker Eyes, then La Sombra gets out and shocks him for the finish.

The match would probably be laid out exactly like a Negro Casas vs Sombra match would be

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The match would probably be laid out exactly like a Negro Casas vs Sombra match would be

I hope I see at least fifty Negro Casas matches on my 1000/1 list. It's been a lot of fun so far, writing down what I watch. I've already watched a lot I usually wouldn't have, and enjoyed it.

RP912

Banned
I seen one promo with Bruce Tharpe and became a instant mark. Dude needs to continue fighting the good fight in the name of NWA.

I wish NWA was relevant in 2015 :(

Just watched Nagata vs. Chris Hero from NOAH and hot damn do the Japanese love them some Chris Hero. The crowds reactions to everything made this match so much fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I seen one promo with Bruce Tharpe and became a instant mark. Dude needs to continue fighting the good fight in the name of NWA.

I wish NWA was relevant in 2015 :(

He's doing his best! He's a lot of fun to watch and he's perfect in his role. I can't see him being successful anywhere else, sadly. I'm totally buying his new shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom