• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
I bought WWE 2k15 because I have the sudden urge to play a proper wrestling game after sinking some time into Immortals. I hope I don't regret this.

please post your reaction later on, with gifs

here i'll help you out

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Browny

Banned
Because watching The Sopranos is infinitely better than watching wrestling. Duh.
Sopranos is one of those series I wished I'd watched at the time. Just don't have the free time to binge watch anything anymore. It took the best part of 2 years for us to get the ought The Wire, and we still have the last series of 24 to watch, dammit.

XenoRaven

Do you think I'd get banned if I made a thread about a potential enhancement to ModBot where it would auto detect any thread about a game that isn't 1080p/60 fps and then just argue with itself for the next three pages to save everyone some time?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bootaaay are you aware of the fact that Isami Kodaka has one of those Japanese tumblr equivalent fanbases? Because I discovered it today
ibv78lnXNnJLj0.gif

Taichi has one too, but everyone knows that especially with that scandal. I don't know why Taichi is ugly as shit. Dude is all hair.

JavyOO7

Hmm, I wonder how much the HBO GO Standalone will cost. Maybe 10 or 20 bucks? Either way, I'd love to see the seasons of the Newsroom I did not see.

DiscoJon

Banned
No need to be a twit to me because your blind date didn't work out, friendo. Don't heel on me. Our true enemy has yet to reveal himself.
Didn't work out? Swerves on you pal, date #2 with the same girl is set up for this weekend!

(I'd post a gif but I'm on my phone)

720p 60Hz >>>>> 1080p 30Hz

1080p 60Hz > 720p 60Hz

The people who are like "I can tell the difference between 1080p and 720p!" are annoying. Yeah, you can. It is in fact possible if you sit close enough and nothing is moving. If you care about that difference in a videogame situation, though, you are lying to yourself.

jmdajr

1080p 60Hz > 720p 60Hz

The people who are like "I can tell the difference between 1080p and 720p!" are annoying. Yeah, you can. It is in fact possible if you sit close enough and nothing is moving. If you care about that difference in a videogame situation, though, you are lying to yourself.

I started to tell the difference when I went from a 32inch tv to a 60.

Xater

1080p 60Hz > 720p 60Hz

I can tell the difference every time, it's easy.

Aiii

So not worth it

1080p 60Hz > 720p 60Hz

Don't be this guy. Just don't. Your priorities and your small TV aren't someone else's. This is exactly what's wrong with gaming side, too. Nobody can accept that not everyone cares about the same things graphically.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's two Fujita matches with people you know

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Katsuyori Shibata If you enjoy Shibata beating the fuck out of poeple... This one's a massacre
LitADW8.gif

This was before Shibata went to do MMA. If they let Suzuki do NOAH, I'd really like for Shibata to do one match with Zero-1 to see what Hayato is like now that he's under the Yankees wings and learned from guys like Sugiura and Tanaka. But I know NJPW is 'working with' NOAH and not so much Zero-1. Maybe they could meet in NOAH once? You can definitely see Shibata's influence in the way Hayato walks around the ring though he lacks Shibata's smoothness. That's not a knock though as nobody is smooth like Shibata is smooth.

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan
Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Kenny Omega

He's definitely better now some of those matches are pretty dated, but they're with familiar faces. I wish I could find his match with Devitt from BOSJ

Sokantish

jmdajr be that guy! I say we get rid of all the consoles and everyone should make games for the PC, the best gaming system. Who wants 1080p 60hz when you can have 1440p 144hz?

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Katsuyori Shibata If you enjoy Shibata beating the fuck out of poeple... This one's a massacre
http://i.imgur.com/LitADW8.gif[/MG]
This was before Shibata went to do MMA. If they let Suzuki do NOAH, I'd really like for Shibata to do one match with Zero-1 to see what Hayato is like now that he's under the Yankees wings and learned from guys like Sugiura and Tanaka. But I know NJPW is 'working with' NOAH and not so much Zero-1. Maybe they could meet in NOAH once?

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFJZ_pTTYY0"]Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan[/URL]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iJvXbmWzv4"]Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Kenny Omega[/URL]

He's definitely better now some of those matches are pretty dated, but they're with familiar faces. I wish I could find his match with Devitt from BOSJ[/QUOTE]
thank you for this, Data West.

Aiii

So not worth it
jmdajr be that guy! I say we get rid of all the consoles and everyone should make games for the PC, the best gaming system. Who wants 1080p 60hz when you can have 1440p 144hz?

thank you for this, Data West.

Can I do this for under 400 bucks, because in that case, me! Me!

Browny

Banned
Can I do this for under 400 bucks, because in that case, me! Me!
Yup, ditto - my TV is many years old, and due for replacement, but I can't justify spending the same amount of money I did 8 years ago. Much though I'd love to, I could spec a beautiful PC for the same amount.

RP912

Banned

1080p 60Hz > 720p 60Hz

I used to be one of those "I can't tell the difference" type of dudes until I switch from tv to monitor for my pc. The crispness of 1080p is something you just can't go back on unless necessary (getting BF4 to run for once).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In a perfect world, Data West... this wouldn't be the case. They are robbing us of Yakuza on PC! Come on, Sega :(

But Sony paid the bill for me to play Yakuza 5 in glorious English. I don't see Gaben paying for me to get Yakuza 5 in English. I just see him putting up more anime games.

DMczaf

How is there even an argument when it comes to Nintendo not packing a proprietary charger with New 3DS? How is there another side?! Do these people get a share of the money Nintendo saves from not including it?

Sokantish

GabeN is a fool! He should just pay for a Recettear sequel.
I used to be one of those "I can't tell the difference" type of dudes until I switch from tv to monitor for my pc. The crispness of 1080p is something you just can't go back on unless necessary (getting BF4 to run for once).

It's true, especially when you play the same games on the console and PC. There's a HUGE difference

RP912

Banned

LitADW8.gif

This was before Shibata went to do MMA. If they let Suzuki do NOAH, I'd really like for Shibata to do one match with Zero-1 to see what Hayato is like now that he's under the Yankees wings and learned from guys like Sugiura and Tanaka. But I know NJPW is 'working with' NOAH and not so much Zero-1. Maybe they could meet in NOAH once? You can definitely see Shibata's influence in the way Hayato walks around the ring though he lacks Shibata's smoothness. That's not a knock though as nobody is smooth like Shibata is smooth.

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan
Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Kenny Omega

He's definitely better now some of those matches are pretty dated, but they're with familiar faces. I wish I could find his match with Devitt from BOSJ

Appreciate it. I enjoy a good ass kicking by Shibata to start off a shitty day. I think dude would scare Bork shitless.

Sokantish

How is there even an argument when it comes to Nintendo not packing a propriety charger with New 3DS? How is there another side?! Do these people get a share of the money Nintendo saves from not including it?

Um... obviously Nintendo has to do this because they are losing so much money. Do you want them to go out of business DM? Then who will make good video games? No one!

Kaladin

How is there even an argument when it comes to Nintendo not packing a propriety charger with New 3DS? How is there another side?! Do these people get a share of the money Nintendo saves from not including it?

I don't get it either.....I mean, you buy a new piece of electronics, you expect that everything you need is there. They're expecting people to have old chargers, but really....how many of those people are going to be trading up to the new system?

jmdajr

I've never owned a 3DS. I guess if I did want one, I get fucked from day 1.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
get the yakuza hd collection over here

I already played 1 and 2 though. I'd rather have Kenzan(with the underage shit edited out) and Ishin.

Fuck it though. I really just want 5 and 0.
tumblr_nc4tdqPpgN1r7qbrco10_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ncgnv6sFo91qa6ecl.gif

Appreciate it. I enjoy a good ass kicking by Shibata to start off a shitty day. I think dude would scare Bork shitless.

Bork vs Shibata is my current dream match. Like a modern day Inoki vs Vader

RP912

Banned
My dream port is Madworld to finally hit pc. My dream collection is every Suda 51 game in one package for the price of 59.99.

Verendus

Banned
Hold on a second here brother.

There's nothing wrong with being nice to children. One day they'll learn the error of their ways, but it's not today.

Balee dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom