• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being 'able to go' doesn't really do anything for me in the WWE. Especially when most your matches are under 10 minutes.

Reminds me of that supposed thing with Triple H telling American Wolves 'I got a ton of guys who can go. You gotta do more than that.'

So you've never watched a match before and not really known the guys in it, but still liked the match? Because that's basically the same thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you've never watched a match before and not really known the guys in it, but still liked the match? Because that's basically the same thing.

'Being able to go' doesn't dictate telling a story in the ring to me. It just means you can perform moves adequately and not botch. and not get winded quickly. Like a Davey Richards or Eddie Edwards.

Toki767

N64 had all of the good WCW and WWF games.

SNES had shitty WWF games made by LJN.

BALEE DAT

I thoroughly enjoyed that WWE Raw game for SNES when I was a kid. Aside from the stupid button mashing to fill a meter to do a move, doing those special moves was fun. Like Yokozuna doing a canonball off the top rope that made everyone in the ring fall down. Or Bam Bam Bigelow doing a torpedo from one end of the ring to the other.

Those games even had rope detection.

Sephzilla

I thoroughly enjoyed that WWE Raw game for SNES when I was a kid. Aside from the stupid button mashing to fill a meter to do a move, doing those special moves was fun. Like Yokozuna doing a canonball off the top rope that made everyone in the ring fall down. Or Bam Bam Bigelow doing a torpedo from one end of the ring to the other.

Those games even had rope detection.
The only SNES era wrestling game that I think holds up today is The Arcade Game

Sephzilla

And even then, the Genesis version was better (though the PS1 version was better than that).
The actual arcade version is the best. I legit want a cabinet of that

Edit. Also, the GameCube and Wii are easily worse systems than the N64. Oh its true, it's damn true.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Slowpoke but
06022048_538c64a4bd6b4.jpg

I just now got the reference.

Chopper

Heroman

Banned
But...but... Daniel Bryan!

I just can't believe they'd put Reigns in a Wrestlemania main event. I mean, that's fucking crazy.
I actlly still think bryan is wining it, the reason why they are doing this shit with kane is for people to watch the smackdown.

Chopper

I actlly still think bryan is wining it, the reason why they are doing this shit with kane is for people to watch the smackdown.
Is he supposed to be entering at number 1? If that's the case, it's the only thing that's gonna work against him winning it. Only so many people can do that. Having said that, if anyone can, D-Bry can!

Heroman

Banned
Is he supposed to be entering at number 1? If that's the case, it's the only thing that's gonna work against him winning it. Only so many people can do that. Having said that, if anyone can, D-Bry can!

Dont know, But if he is number one I think he is winning it.

Alucard

Banned
Bryan vs. Bray was really good. Bray's offense meant something with almost every move targeting the neck, and Bryan showed flashes of babyface fire. Bray really took it to Bryan and tested out just how physical he can get. I don't mind Bryan losing this match at all, as it will make his win against Kane on Smackdown that much sweeter.

Heroman

Banned
Reigns anit winning, the dude hasn't been booked as the guy. If you compare pre hurt to post hurt he looks like different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom