• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, NOW it's more interesting.

* Daniel Bryan kicks off the show and introduces Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan. The "fired" WWE Superstars return to a big pop. Rowan spoke and got the "what?" treatment. They're interrupted by The Authority, minus Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. It's announced that the three Superstars can get into the Royal Rumble if the win their matches tonight - Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett, Ryback vs. Rusev and Rowan vs. Luke Harper.

Kaladin

Okay, NOW it's more interesting.

* Daniel Bryan kicks off the show and introduces Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan. The "fired" WWE Superstars return to a big pop. Rowan spoke and got the "what?" treatment. They're interrupted by The Authority, minus Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. It's announced that the three Superstars can get into the Royal Rumble if the win their matches tonight - Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett, Ryback vs. Rusev and Rowan vs. Luke Harper.

Not sure if serious.

Vylash

That reminds me, there's one possible Royal Rumble winner we all seem to be overlooking...

B4cKyZzCQAIMwSt.jpg

damn right #FreeRiley

Sheamus is another guy like Roman, that got hurt by shitting writing and what WWE feels a top WWE face needs to be, which is someone who tells jokes and acts like a jackass.

Alucard

Banned
Sheamus is another guy like Roman, that got hurt by shitting writing and what WWE feels a top WWE face needs to be, which is someone who tells jokes and acts like a jackass.

Yep. The WWE is full of smarmy jackasses backstage, so they probably write how they speak and feel.

Striker

Or like CM Punk was. Del Rio they forced into one and became a "Americans are cool!" thing, which came off so unnatural. None of these three came off looking like Superman though, which is where Roman is heading.

Verendus

Banned
I can't stand for this disbelief.

Reigns is winning the Rumble, taking that title at Wrestlemania 31 by beating Lesnar, holding it all the way until Wrestlemania 32 where he successfully defends it against Daniel Bryan, then dropping it thanks to a screwjob at Summerslam 2016 where Cena turns heel on him. Then he's winning the Royal Rumble for a second time in 2017 and finally beating Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania 33.

Balee dat.

You bitches.

UberTag

Reigns is winning the Rumble, taking that title at Wrestlemania 31 by beating Lesnar, holding it all the way until Wrestlemania 32 where he successfully defends it against Daniel Bryan, then dropping it thanks to a screwjob at Summerslam 2016 where Cena turns heel on him. Then he's winning the Royal Rumble for a second time in 2017 and finally beating Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania 33.

Balee dat.

You bitches.
I would actually love this idea if it played out exactly like that because it would show a commitment by Vince and the WWE to long-term booking.

However, I'm not inebriated or on some kind of narcotic right now so I know full well that's not fucking possible.

Balee dat.

You bitches.

Gona go ahead and guarantee whatever they actually came up with isn't this good

somedevil

Smackdown Spoiler:

Guess we know who probably going to turn soon.
Erick Rowan got What chants when they spoke after coming back and he lost to Harper. So he is not in the Rumble while Ziggler and Ryback are.

Vince couldn't have given Sting an incentive to wear his WCW crow outfit instead of the TNA outfit he chose to go out with? The bandleader getup's weird.

DMczaf

He rescued sting for crying out loud

I've said in the past that I am ok with Robocop in the Rumble, IF the Robocop in the Rumble is 100% based on WCW Robocop.

This also means all Robocop avatars must be from WCW. You can't use movie, tv show, comic or cartoon Robocop

You can ONLY use WCW Robocop.

UberTag

Smackdown Spoiler:

Guess we know who probably going to turn soon.
Erick Rowan got What chants when they spoke after coming back and he lost to Harper. So he is not in the Rumble while Ziggler and Ryback are.
Well, they had to have one of them lose after giving those silly stipulations.
More like I think Big Red's push is over as he is no longer needed for Sheamus stand-in duty.

I've said in the past that I am ok with Robocop in the Rumble, IF the Robocop in the Rumble is 100% based on WCW Robocop.

This also means all Robocop avatars must be from WCW. You can't use movie, tv show, comic or cartoon Robocop

You can ONLY use WCW Robocop.
Now I know who to cheer against in the Avatar Rumble. Thanks for clarifying all of those restrictions which are the complete and total opposite of FnP.

Well intrepid explorers I'm catching up on Impact from last week, since I'm the only one dumb enough to keep watching. Thus far the Wolves and Hardy's had a fun little #1 contenders for the tag belts match and Awesome Kong killed the Beautiful People and then DJ Z. Thus concludes the good from the show so far.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Awesome Kong and Havoc is going to be a terrible fight.

I am probably not going out on Friday and Review an Impact tells me its FEAST OR FIRED so I might actually tune in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom