• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have made a flattering comment about Nikki's legs.

"Wouldn't mind having my legs between her legs"

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Edge/Matt Hardy is kind of interesting choice for a Rivalries episode. Kind of amusing for them to pretend Matt went on to a career of prominence when that was all over.

Completely forgot how hot Lita was in the latter part of her career. God, Matt lost hard.

DMczaf

Edge/Matt Hardy is kind of interesting choice for a Rivalries episode. Kind of amusing for them to pretend Matt went on to a career of prominence when that was all over.

Completely forgot how hot Lita was in the latter part of her career. God, Matt lost hard.

The best part was Edge dropped her later anyway. Took his woman just because he could.

Installed a 1983 territories mod for my wrasslin' booking simulator. Currently booking Georgia Championship Wrestling, which has some pretty big names like The Andersons and the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom. Will I save Jake Roberts from having a shitty pre-DDP life? Will I sign Randy Savage and kill the WWF? Will Bruiser Brody agree to work for me so I can make him champ for 4 years? Only time will tell.

Tough Enough Season 6 Casting call:

WWE and USA Network are now seeking applicants for the 6th season of Tough Enough, the reality competition show that launched the careers of several current members of the WWE roster. Do you possess charisma, personality, strength and athleticism? Do you think you have what it takes to become the WWE's next big thing? Do you watch WWE and think, "That should be me"! If so, this is your chance to PROVE IT!

Freckle is your avatar some anime rendering of Snape from Harry Potter?

It's from a comic called Polarity, it's actually pretty good for the first two issues before falling off completely in the second half. Deals with mental illness and then transitions into something stupid and loses a pretty unique message that it was trying to convey. Is yours some anime rendering of Daniel Bryan?

It's from a comic called Polarity, it's actually pretty good for the first two issues before falling off completely in the second half. Deals with mental illness and then transitions into something stupid and loses a pretty unique message that it was trying to convey. Is yours some anime rendering of Daniel Bryan?

it's from my tumblr fanfic series where CM Punk breaks edge

Serious question: At what point does the WWE stop trotting out these old fucks? I mean, I know there is some novelty and nostalgia in bringing out these old wrestlers, but at some point it just becomes sad when Hogan and Flair can barely walk and Scott Hall looks like he's half dead. It ends up feeling more like a county fair stunt than something that should be happening on the largest promotion on the planet. Are they too reliant on this shit?

DMczaf

Serious question: At what point does the WWE stop trotting out these old fucks? I mean, I know there is some novelty and nostalgia in bringing out these old wrestlers, but at some point it just becomes sad when Hogan and Flair can barely walk and Scott Hall looks like he's half dead. It ends up feeling more like a county fair stunt than something that should be happening on the largest promotion on the planet. Are they too reliant on this shit?

Do you understand the meaning of the word carny?

I just realized how sad and uninterested I am going into Mania season with my fave 3, Harper, Cesaro, and BnB being completely shat on and forgotten about.

Do you understand the meaning of the word carny?

I used to mark out for that shit, but I didn't not get even the least bit excited last night. Seeing Ric Flair's old ass try and do his shuffle. Seeing X Pac crotch chopping. You're like 50 years old stop crotch chopping! It made me feel sad for them.

DMczaf

I used to mark out for that shit, but I didn't not get even the least bit excited last night. Seeing Ric Flair's old ass try and do his shuffle. Seeing X Pac crotch chopping. You're like 50 years old stop crotch chopping! It made me feel sad for them.

Think of the bright side, they are on TV looking old as fuck instead of being DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom