• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't nescessarily want to do the Rumble OT, but I can organise the lottery.

Didn't someone call the Rumble OT?

miserable

Lunch time

get

is this what Total Divas is about? groping and ass-slapping?

Alucard

Banned
Welp, that's it. I'm done writing about wrestling on a weekly basis. Leaving this carny life just a little bit. Getting 20 bucks for the past year's work. 55 straight weeks of content, friends. #HustleLoyaltyRespect

I'll only be giffing ROH, NJPW, and LU here and there and posting here. Think I'll enjoy the shows more just being able to watch without feeling the need to analyze too much or write paragraphs about it.

Feels freeing, bros.

Aiii

So not worth it
GAF Rumble Lottery

Right, so all you need to do is enter your GAF username in the form right here: http://goo.gl/forms/uSPTpMNg3d

Please use your exact username as it is on GAF, obviously. You can enter throughout Sunday, list will likely be made available around 5 PM EST that day. I am European and I cannot accept entries after this time due to being asleep and all, so make sure to enter in time. I will make as many 30-person lists as usernames allow, with the remainder making up the final list randomly. This means that multiple people will have the same number, of course.

Mahonay

Banned
Protest of what?
Hogan refused to let Michaels win the match as it was originally planned. So Michaels decided if he was going to be forced to put Hogan over, he was going to make an embarrassing spectacle of it by over-selling all of Hogan's moves. And fuck did he ever dedicate himself to it. I highly suggest watching the match knowing the backstory to it now. It's amazing.

Alucard

Banned
GAF Rumble Lottery

Right, so all you need to do is enter your GAF username in the form right here: http://goo.gl/forms/uSPTpMNg3d

Please use your exact username as it is on GAF, obviously. You can enter throughout Sunday, list will likely be made available around 5 PM EST that day. I am European and I cannot accept entries after this time due to being asleep and all, so make sure to enter in time. I will make as many 30-person lists as usernames allow, with the remainder making up the final list randomly. This means that multiple people will have the same number, of course.

Done. Thanks, Aiii. What do we win if our guy wins?

Browny

Banned
GAF Rumble Lottery

Asking me to log in - is that normal?

If so, I'll have to pass... It took me enough time to get myself out of Google's clutches after the youtube debacles...

GAF Rumble Lottery

Done. Let's hope I get a good number going.

Kornflayx

GAF Rumble Lottery

Oh yeah, I'm in

Protest of what?

According to a thread I saw on r/squaredcircle, Hogan was supposed to go over Michaels at Summerslam then Michaels was to get a win back at another PPV, but Hogan pulled his usual bollocks and said he was hurt so he could only wrestle at Summerslam. Michaels, being pissed off at this, decided to show Hogan up by massively overselling everything.

Mahonay

Banned
According to a thread I saw on r/squaredcircle, Hogan was supposed to go over Michaels at Summerslam then Michaels was to get a win back at another PPV, but Hogan pulled his usual bollocks and said he was hurt so he could only wrestle at Summerslam. Michaels, being pissed off at this, decided to show Hogan up by massively overselling everything.
Thanks for explaining it better than I could.

Browny

Banned
There's gonna be 4 or 5 winners at least, so it might be a bit hard to convince a mod to supply this :D

You know, I read the concept, and completely forgot about it when posting that. Something is up with my "reading>thought process>post" routine at the moment. I'd best stay away from Gaming side. And OT...

¡HarlequinPanic!;148419968 said:
lotta anime avatars upset that KI is at evo again this year.

Looking forward to those matches, its a hype as hell game to watch 8)

Ungrateful millenials got 2 anime fighters in EVO this year and should shut their yaps.

Browny

Banned
Watching last year's rumble, I completely forgot about Cesaro and Punk doing the swing>dropkick spot.

A lot of Reigns' spots looked good in the Rumble - I suppose taken in small doses does help.

iMax

GAF Rumble Lottery

As a WrassleGAF newb this year, what is this?

Everyone who enters gets randomly assigned a number from 1-30 and then those that have the same number as the eventual rumble winner wins the lottery. It's just a bit of fun, gives you someone to root for outside of your usual favourites.

Zach

Everyone who enters gets randomly assigned a number from 1-30 and then those that have the same number as the eventual rumble winner wins the lottery. It's just a bit of fun, gives you someone to root for outside of your usual favourites.

Oooh, that's cool.

UberTag

Everyone who enters gets randomly assigned a number from 1-30 and then those that have the same number as the eventual rumble winner Roman Reigns wins the lottery. It's just a bit of fun, gives you someone to root for outside of your usual favourites.
Fixed that explanation to make it more straightforward for people.

If you draw Roman's number, you win.
If you don't draw Roman's number, you lose.

That's how this fun game is played.

Frankly, nobody should be allowed to brag unless they actually PREDICT Roman's entry slot on Sunday instead of having it randomly selected on their behalf.

joelseph

Frankly, nobody should be allowed to brag unless they actually PREDICT Roman's entry slot on Sunday instead of having it randomly selected on their behalf.

N = Current Record
Spot in Rumble = N - 1

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I did not PM you back, I did not receive your PM for the Avatar Rumble - not to be confused with the Rumble Lottery.

We do have 10 new spots open due to the "downgrade" to 2k14.

Roman's obviously going to be #1, as having him iron-manning the rumble and breaking Rey's record will put him over big time, right?

Alucard

Banned
If you could have any active or semi-active wrestler's life right now, who would you choose?

Maybe RVD for me. Seems like he has a lot of free time and can do what he wants.

(bored at work)

GAF Rumble Lottery

Fuck yeah. I'm going to go the extra mile with a Bryan win entry 17.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you could have any active or semi-active wrestler's life right now, who would you choose?

Maybe RVD for me. Seems like he has a lot of free time and can do what he wants.

(bored at work)

None of them

You wanna get high all the time? Is that it? You smoking the pot, Alucard?

Oh my god, yes yes yes. I loved the original, this is just better on every level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom