• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, Sunflower, I just saw Roman Reigns say "sufferin' succotash." Shocking and damaging. Wow.

That's a Vince Special.

The silver lining in all of this is that he's got no problems with his delivery of dogshit, but he can't polish a turd. Not that I think he's an excellent speaker, but that could have gone worse, if you can believe it.

Xater

Because I am not feeling well I decided to watch some trash that does not require much attention. What better is there than Total Divas? Now at the episode in which Eva's boobs might have exploded. Quality stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because I am not feeling well I decided to watch some trash that does not require much attention. What better is there than Total Divas? Now at the episode in which Eva's boobs might have exploded. Quality stuff.

Total Divas is top tier trash entertainment, I love it.

RP912

Banned
Everytime I see a clip of Total Divas, I see Nattie trying to either group the divas, cop a feel, or get sex from Tyson who rather play with his cat :/.

somedevil

I found this amusing:

2015-01-21-vigilante-sting.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everytime I see a clip of Total Divas, I see Nattie trying to either group the divas, cop a feel, or get sex from Tyson who rather play with his cat :/.

You should watch the show, you'll like it, I promise.

Summer Rae is so amazing on it. <3 Summer Rae. Best diva.

NMlsx7X.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminds me, I need to watch Marine 4 for this
recf4SR.jpg

I watched some of it with the wife. She's addicted to the show. Her hatred towards Cena grew to new lengths because of the show.

Whaaaat? If anything Cener is more likeable due to it. What does she hate him for now?

Cagey

Banned
I watched some of it with the wife. She's addicted to the show. Her hatred towards Cena grew to new lengths because of the show.

My wife spent 10 minutes yesterday watching Total Divas with "no makeup, pre-nose job" pictures of Eva Marie pulled up on her phone, to decide if she still thought she was the naturally prettiest one.

She barely tolerates me watching wrestling.

Total Divas has that crossover appeal.

Xater

My wife spent 10 minutes yesterday watching Total Divas with "no makeup, pre-nose job" pictures of Eva Marie pulled up on her phone, to decide if she still thought she was the naturally prettiest one.

It's only a crossover if she starts watching wrestling. You are just proving it has no crossover appeal.

Edit: Eva might be one of the dumbest persons I have ever witnessed. This is impressive.

RP912

Banned
recf4SR.jpg

Whaaaat? If anything Cener is more likeable due to it. What does she hate him for now?

She thinks he's a boring stiff and some of the shit he said on the show made her like wtf...like when Cena asked if a small house is going to be enough for Bryne/Brie.

This. My wife only watched Raw because of Bryne, Bray, and The Shield. The Shield broke up, Bray in low card hell, and Bryne is hanging there...it's all Total Divas. I'm trying to convert her to NJPW, but it's seems like overkill :(....even she see's Cena in Tanahashi.

The dark main event after last night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Austin saw Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeat Kane, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt. Reigns reportedly got the biggest pop.

I never trust fan reports, but still. It's happening! Reigns Train is going full steam ahead.

RP912

Banned
I'm seriously thinking about breaking my No WWE cause because of the Rumble unless there's an alternative. I just want to see Philly eat Cena and Reigns alive.

XenoRaven

I never trust fan reports, but still. It's happening! Reigns Train is going full steam ahead.
People are trying to pretend like he's not over.

I'll say it again. He will not get the Batista treatment if he wins the Rumble. He will get more cheers than boos.

Edit: Oh, the Rumble's in Philly? Never mind. All bets are off.

BlazinAm

recf4SR.jpg

I don't get how Miz is a joke in the business and yet he is used for all these movies. Also was Marine 3 a big enough "hit" for there to be a Marine 4?

Back to the Cesaro talk, I think that they still have a chance to build him through the path of the heel but WWE's idea of building a heel is to beat them up with your most prolific wrestlers until they get over or something? I don't really understand how a heel gets over in the wwe product nowadays.

Edit: maybe, it's they get beat up as a heel until they become a face?

Xater

I don't get how Miz is a joke in the business and yet he is used for all these movies. Also was Marine 3 a big enough "hit" for there to be a Marine 4?

Back to the Cesaro talk, I think that they still have a chance to build him through the path of the heel but WWE's idea of building a heel is to beat them up with your most prolific wrestlers until they get over or something? I don't really understand how a heel gets over in the wwe product nowadays.

Edit: maybe, it's they get beat up as a heel until they become a face?

These films are produced on a shoe string budget. Their marketing is probably good enough to get enough fools to buy the DVD.

DMczaf

Sting reportedly "burnt out" from hectic WWE schedule

Sources within World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) reveal that legendary professional wrestler Sting has resigned from the company, citing “burnout” from the rigors of non-stop touring and silent glowering.

The enigmatic wrestler, who made his first WWE appearance at Survivor Series last November and then another last night on Monday Night Raw, said he just “can’t spend so much time away from family anymore.”

Stang no ;_;

Vylash

tonight's NXT matches:

Sami Zayn vs Tye Dillinger
Number One Contender's Tournament: Curtis Axel vs Finn Balor
Number One Contender's Tournament: Tyler Breeze vs Hideo Itami
The Vaudevillains vs Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

recf4SR.jpg

I figured she'd be playing Miz's generic love interest, but she actually gets to shoot guns n shit? Fuck yeah, i'm down!
tonight's NXT matches:

Sami Zayn vs Tye Dillinger
Number One Contender's Tournament: Curtis Axel vs Finn Balor
Number One Contender's Tournament: Tyler Breeze vs Hideo Itami
The Vaudevillains vs Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

they're really milking Charlotte/Sasha, dang. And I gotta say, I think if Tye plays his cards right he can pull out a win over Zayn

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Bruce Tharpe is incredibly nice. What a guy.

EDIT: LOL Boots

I love that Bruce Tharpe-des is aware of exactly why everyone loves him; crazy jackets, insane over-acting, shouting loudly in Japanese. It's a great mix.

*edit, hah! Great minds and all that. Bruce is a great twitter follow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love that Bruce Tharpe-des is aware of exactly why everyone loves him; crazy jackets, insane over-acting, shouting loudly in Japanese. It's a great mix.

*edit, hah! Great minds and all that. Bruce is a great twitter follow.

I hope Bruce continues to fight the good fight. NWA shall rise again.

He really is. He has real enthusiasm and is on Twitter for all the right reasons. I'm proud to have purchased his t-shirt from prowrestlingtees. He's wonderful.

EDIT: Boots do you have the gif handy of Bruce turning around in different colored jackets?

DMczaf

Was this posted?

Bleacher Report was given the inside story on the Daniel Bryan storyline, from inception to finale.

Spanning more than eight months, Daniel Bryan's struggle to the top and ultimate triumph is one of the greatest storylines in WWE history. And it was one that almost didn't happen, rescued from the abyss by chance, circumstance and, most of all, the fans.

WWE granted Bleacher Report unprecedented access into its normally closed world, detailing how a story like this makes it from the writer's room to the board room and finally into the ring.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

7adf340a53b779004d6c94f171f76cee_crop_north.jpg

RP912

Banned
Bruce reminds me of the last boss on Streets of Rage. Dude has this boss persona that Big Johnny had during people power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom