• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 The Man With The Golden Gun (1974)

This movie is NEXT LEVEL BONKERS. Holy shit. It's fucking crazy. Bond is slapping women, threatening to shoot a dude in the dick, throwing a kid out of a boat, Tattoo from Fantasy Island is Christopher Lee's servant, who has a third nipple and a fun house he likes to kill people in. Then that piece of shit racist sheriff from LALD returns and gets an extended comedy side kick sequence. Shit. This movie is absolutely crazy. The best cold opening and maybe title song of the whole series. Absolutely recommend this just to see how crazy it is, even though it might be the single most misogynist and racist movie of the entire series.

This movie is insanely terrible. And I mean insanely.

Speaking of Buttrock, my soon to be former friend just posted about Papa Roach(woah woah woah) having a new song called F.E.A.R. (Face Everything And Rise)

Somewhere Davey Richards like FUCK THATS MY NEXT STABLE NAME

I saw an ad for a band called "Corpse Corps," and I thought, "We're lucky Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards haven't seen that."

PInk Tape

Banned
I had no idea that Mest is from my state, in a town I've never heard of before, until now.

I guess you do learn something new everyday.

I wanted to get WK9 on the Flipps app to hear JR, but the app won't work for me. No channels showing and every time I start the app after the first time, it won't even load the content listings. Just garbage. Oh well, NJPW World it is.

So I'm watching the total divas marathon that's on E! right now

I don't understand nattie's character, like she's easily the worst "diva" on the show but that's not supposed to be right?

I think they've written her character well, she's meant to be the mother bird looking after all the vapid, unsullied chicks who also has an unfulfilled home life so all the bored housewives watching the show at home can identify with her/yell at their TV screens.
She also has to baby Rosa through life until WWE can cut her contract without the worry of a self harm incident coming back on them.

Also is John Cena supposed to be a robot on the show or what?

Cena is meant to be the cool dude. Has a hot girlfriend that he has almost complete control over, spends most of his time hitting the gym like a bro AND drives cool cars. Women want to be with him and dudes want his money/gf.

Also he's always right because he's the man.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's wonderful to have all these choices and the ability to choose what to listen to but, I dunno, I want to believe it's not a problem and I'm just trying to spin a bad scenario on this for the sake of balancing it out but I just can't shake the bad feeling I'm getting.

What's the problem/bad scenario you are referring to?

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 The Man With The Golden Gun (1974)

This movie is NEXT LEVEL BONKERS. Holy shit. It's fucking crazy. Bond is slapping women, threatening to shoot a dude in the dick, throwing a kid out of a boat, Tattoo from Fantasy Island is Christopher Lee's servant, who has a third nipple and a fun house he likes to kill people in. Then that piece of shit racist sheriff from LALD returns and gets an extended comedy side kick sequence. Shit. This movie is absolutely crazy. The best cold opening and maybe title song of the whole series. Absolutely recommend this just to see how crazy it is, even though it might be the single most misogynist and racist movie of the entire series.
Hated this movie with a passion. The ridiculous racist/bigoted/misogynistic stuff wasn't the worst, it was the story. It was stupid in a boring way, maybe it was the way it was shot, I can't remember.

Having WWE Network on my Achievement list is embarrassing enough.

PS4 better than Xbox1 confirmed. No one knows of my secret shame.

jred2k

Guys, I just realized we might one day get to see Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens. Holy shit.

If only wrestling was like baseball where you spend some time in the minors before joining the msin roster.

Bryan/Zayn
Bryan/Neville
Bryan/Owens
Bryan/Balor
Bryan/Itami

The one bright spot with him being injured is that his match ups will feel fresh for a while.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just got done watching A Punch To Revenge
apunchgunmbstp.gif

Name a better movie title. It's actually a pretty dope movie too. Lots of action scenes, shooting scenes, martial arts scenes, and it has Yukari. I'm surprised a lot of people don't know about it because it's really action packed for what seems like a low budget HK movie.

Big One

Banned
Wait Bryan and Steen hasn't happened yet? Huh. Could've swore it did.

But yeah I'm kind of hoping Bryan goes down to NXT to wrestle some of these guys in some good programs.

somedevil

Wait Bryan and Steen hasn't happened yet? Huh. Could've swore it did.

But yeah I'm kind of hoping Bryan goes down to NXT to wrestle some of these guys in some good programs.

They have had two single matches. One in 2006 and the last one in 2008. So they haven't wrestled in 7 years.

Your not getting Bryan in NXT but Curtis Axel who is next to go down and try to revitalize his career like Tyson Kidd did.

While it'd be cool to see Bryan down in NXT doing some cool things with those guys, that's definitely not happening. Maybe a one-off. I still don't see it. They need him on the main roster way more than NXT does.

Big One

Banned
While it'd be cool to see Bryan down in NXT doing some cool things with those guys, that's definitely not happening. Maybe a one-off. I still don't see it. They need him on the main roster way more than NXT does.
Well they do tapings on Thursdays/Fridays, correct? I don't see how he couldn't be free for that and still make the shows.

I can't even imagine the illegal shit big wigs in 80s Hong Kong Cinema did. Can't even imagine.

Yo I have no idea how they pulled off all the shit they did in Jackie Chan movies like Project A and such

Well they do tapings on Thursdays/Fridays, correct? I don't see how he couldn't be free for that and still make the shows.

Because he's a main event caliber talent, and they don't go down there to wrestle. It makes them look cheap. Especially now that he's coming off of injury, they need to keep him as safe as possible.

Opportunity cost. Plus, look at who from the main roster goes down to wrestle in NXT. They're mostly lowest of the low card and failures. You don't want that on a top main roster talent.

Edit: basically what Bronson said.

I'd like to see Bryan come down just for a promo. Kayfabe visiting Regal. Have some segments with KO/Itami/Zayn/Balor to plant the seeds of main roster feuds.... Assuming Bryan isn't retired by the time they're called up.

Watching that Matt Striker hype video for Tanahasi/Okada... ugh. First half of it is just people saying "FIVE STARS".

What a lame way to hype a feud/match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom