• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibpynICRv7dOzI.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
MMA is a work, bros. Look at these guys calling their next spot.

jonescormieritsaworkbros.gif

This fight has been pretty rad.
Seen some blatant spot calling in Basketball too. I've also seen a guy botch his drive, and the defender would just let him pick up the ball again to redo the same play.

Zach

You know what would've made that UFC event better? If the cameraman repeatedly zoomed in and out during the strikes.

Fox318

That ufc card was really bad.

I just wish boxing wasn't fucked with politicking and shit.

I wonder if WCW was still around how many of these ufc guys would be wrasslin?

Death of WCW was the worst thing man

Alucard

Banned
Btw, not too thrilled with the TV taping spoilers for ROH.

Main event for the 13th Anniversary show in Vegas looks like it's going to be...

A 4-way between Briscoe, Ciampa, Elgin, and Hanson

Just...weird. They've got other tapings before then, so things could change I guess.

Verendus

Banned
That ufc card was really bad.

I just wish boxing wasn't fucked with politicking and shit.

I wonder if WCW was still around how many of these ufc guys would be wrasslin?

Death of WCW was the worst thing man
UFC cards have been really bad for a long time now. It seems like it's pretty much impossible to get a good PPV from them or WWE. Maybe once or twice a year.

Of course the Flipps App for iPhone isn't working. Anyone else having a problem?

I hit the play button, it looks like it's loading, then just refreshes on the info page.

Slizeezyc

NO WRESTLE KINGDOM SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD (just general discussion about the event if anything)!

Use the other thread for the discussion at least until Monday.

thegianttoad

Neo Member
Of course the Flipps App for iPhone isn't working. Anyone else having a problem?

I hit the play button, it looks like it's loading, then just refreshes on the info page.

Not working for me at all now. Shit sucks. I have been looking forward to this show for so long. I would watch the japanese stream, but njpw's site doesn't work on my chromebook.

Gonzalez

Banned
Wait they had a near sellout?! That's quite impressive.

They didn't even need to black out the rest of the dome like they've done in years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom