• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Also Roman with some Fake Wyatts for some reason.

FTaRmM5.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Midway was so god tier back in the 80s and 90s. I love how they would constantly put fake shit in their games to trick people into trying to figure it out despite the fact that it didn't exist.
Mk2-kano.png

The Wyatts sure look different when they're not on TV.

I like that Tatanka looks taller than "Giant" Gonzales even without "Tatanka" being closer to the camera.

That rib on Nattie was funny, if Nattie was really like how she's portrayed on Total Divas it's a wonder she doesn't live by herself with at least a dozen cats.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not sure I could date a woman who is into wrestling in general, especially not one that cosplays as wrestlers. Unless it was 1988-1992 only. I feel like that's forever acceptable to admit you liked.

Hasney

Would Wrestlemania X be better or worse if Marc Mero sung America the Beautiful instead?

I'm not sure how that would change Owen rolling up Bret AKA the only bit of Wrestlemania X I'll ever watch again. I didn't realise Mero was even there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not sure I could date a woman who is into wrestling in general, especially not one that cosplays as wrestlers. Unless it was 1988-1992 only. I feel like that's forever acceptable to admit you liked.

So you'd let Hulkamania run wild over you? Or would you rather go for an Ultimate Warrior lady?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not sure how that would change Owen rolling up Bret AKA the only bit of Wrestlemania X I'll ever watch again. I didn't realise Mero was even there.

There's this other tiny little footnote match there that kinda sorta changed the business forever.

Nah, I still think the Owen/Bret match is the best thing ever. It resonates with younger brothers everywhere.

Carnby

I'll agree with you on Nightwolf. He's near Stryker level for sure. Kabal is a nothing character with the dumbest fatality ever.

My God that fatality sucked. Both of his.

MK3 fatalities suck overall. I kindalike the game now, but back then it was a huge disappointment.

strobogo

Banned
Completely forgot about this.

Also learned that Strobondgo and Frecklehorse want to be used and abused.

MK 3 sucks in general. Sindal is the only new character I like.

I don't want to be used or abused. But I would enjoy a lady who is a fan of the Macho Man. Like..if she wore the purple shirt and crazy sunglasses, I wouldn't be mad. I don't need her dropping and elbow on me, though.

I kinda think he doesn't need it.

But then again I can't think of anyone else who deserves it.

Also I'd be scared shitless of him getting injured.

If I put myself in their mindset I see they're going to book Mania to the casual viewer, and they do not want to give the win against the guy who beat the Streak to Bryan. It is Roman Reigns all the way.

Hasney

I don't want to be used or abused. But I would enjoy a lady who is a fan of the Macho Man. Like..if she wore the purple shirt and crazy sunglasses, I wouldn't be mad. I don't need her dropping and elbow on me, though.

Or yelling "Ohhhhh YEAHHHHH diggit" as she's hitting orgasm.... Or "SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM" before blowing you, that would be frightening.

DMczaf

"The plan was the same as of Monday. We'll be able to discern based on where they're going in the TV leading up to the Rumble. As with any plan in WWE, it can change at any given time whenever they decide it can, and I can tell you there are top people in the company concerned about Reigns."

I bet Pat Patterson is one of those people.

strobogo

Banned
I know what kind of wrestling lady I'm into
tumblr_nc4oaycXBa1qdxqhuo1_500.gif

Then. Now. Forever.

Man. I would absolutely let her leg drop me. Even as a kid who didn't know what hot was, I thought she was hot. I kind of thought Luna was hot, but I wouldn't have wanted her to ever talk in the bed room.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fave Five Scary Hot.

No order for this one, but I'll keep it at five.

Luna Vachon
China after her first batch of plastic surgery
Bull Nakano
Kharma
Scary Sheri Martel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom