• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I expect to see some faces other than just FallingEdge's this year, show yourself you weaklings.

HELL no. The weird CREEP-FILLED community that sprung up around it is easily, hands down one of the worst communities I've ever seen and I even went into the Lego community thread once.

jlFjci8.jpg

It's a shop, but still...I'd lol. I also wouldn't put it past Jado & Gedo

JR looks like a right mean bastard in that too, he's slowly morphing into a bitter old Georgian angry his Cotton Farm isn't making money anymore.

You know at this point in time; I'm just happy Bryan's able to come back at all and I know whatever position he's in at the card, he'll probably steal the fuckin show. If it turns out he is against Sheamus, then steal that show. Bryan closing Mania out with titles again is admittedly a bit redundant. Don't get me wrong, it'll be awesome, but I'm content to whatever Bryan could give me now that he's had his moment.

Sheamus is more than talented enough to put on a show and to do it with Bryan; sure, give em hell you guys.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm fine with heel Sheamus. The top active heels right now are Seth, Big Show, Rusev, and Wyatt. Boil that list down to who people actually want to see and you're left with Seth and Rusev.

somedevil

No problems with turning Sheamus heel

Yep right now they are overloaded with faces. The top are Cena, Orton, Reigns, Ziggler, Bryan, Ambrose and Ryback.

Heel side right now is Rollins, Big Show, Bray, Rusev, Harper, BNB.

Its the perfect time for him to turn heel.

Plus It seems Blue pants is going to be a member of the NXT roster soon.

HELL no. The weird CREEP-FILLED community that sprung up around it is easily, hands down one of the worst communities I've ever seen and I even went into the Lego community thread once.

Not everyone's the sharpest tool in the shed....

She was looking kinda dumb with her finger in her thumb and the shape of an L on her forehead.....WELL

Decided that this is the year I make a game, not sure if it'll be Wrestling RPG just yet, but it'll be something. Maybe Luchador Olypmics... The High Dive Elbow Drop, The Flippy Floppy High Jump, The Botched Long Jump, Taunting (think floor Gymnastics), Moose Grappling, Flamboyant Entry, etc

Man, the continued GTS teases by Itami are just cruel. At this point, I want him to keep teasing it until the next NXT special and puts someone (Balor?) to sleep.

Also, great heel interview by Kevin Owens.

somedevil

Man, the continued GTS teases by Itami are just cruel. At this point, I want him to keep teasing it until the next NXT special and puts someone (Balor?) to sleep.

Also, great heel interview by Kevin Owens.

I'm interested who he does the GTS too. Plus I can't wait till the Tyler Breeze vs Finn Balor feud over who is more pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom