• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
Fuck the Monday! And Fuck the NeoGaf!

Scarfaceinthefall.jpg

guys

is raw gonna be good tonight?

I expected last week to be utter shit and it was midly decent, some good promos and Brock showed up

The only thing I can almost gaurantee is that the Uso's will be part of a filler 6 man tag match.

Oh and Romy Rains will make silly faces and do something with his fist

lmao at folks asking for a Skyrim "remaster"

you gotta be fuckin kidding me. that game needs an overhaul on everything. pc version still sucked fuckin ass because skyrim fuckin sucked at its core.

Ain't that the truth. The only one worth remastering is Morrowind - a game I kinda wish I never played, because every subsequent Elder Scrolls game is so inferior to it. I would actually love to see the new ES crowd try out a HD Morrowind, then complain bitterly when they realise how brutally uncompromising the game can be.

Aiii

So not worth it
I really want to know how many in the WWE watched WK9.

Did Rollins?
Did HHH?

Daniel Bryan watched the G1, he also mentioned Cesaro did, I am sure the NXT guys checked it out. But Bryan also mentioned not that many in WWE paid attention to New Japan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ain't that the truth. The only one worth remastering is Morrowind - a game I kinda wish I never played, because every subsequent Elder Scrolls game is so inferior to it. I would actually love to see the new ES crowd try out a HD Morrowind, then complain bitterly when they realise how brutally uncompromising the game can be.

Speaking of uncompromising, I thought Space Hulk: Ascension would be tuned a little more forgiving...fuck no, it's tough as fuck. And still basically the same ol' Space Hulk with some nice things if you manage to succeed at a mission. I like it, but goddamn. Unforgiving.

Daniel Bryan watched the G1, he also mentioned Cesaro did, I am sure the NXT guys checked it out. But Bryan also mentioned not that many in WWE paid attention to New Japan.

I could see Miz skipping it, actually.

Gonzalez

Banned
I don’t hate you, Gonzalez. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the thread.
I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the thread.
For months now you have claimed to be "The Best". That claim has been irrelevant. Month after month you watch main event after main event pass you by and your excuse is that there is some weird political conspiracy against you. But the fact is, there is no you.

You see, you have been here for awhile now, and the night you made the most noise was ironically the night your microphone was turned silent. Ah, I remember those days. Talk about change.

Passionate, convicting talk of change. And, then one triumphant night in Chicago when you were the victor and the universe finally said ‘we get change!’ And they were lied to. They were fooled into a false claim, because change was not ice cream bars, change was not edgy television, change wasn’t even new talent.

All you meant by ‘we want change’ was make imbask a star. You don’t even know who imbask is.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's great if so. I enjoy BOOKAH

Agreed, I am watching Raw, Booker and JBL should be fun together with Cole genuinely laughing once or twice for once. Should make for a better show just based on commentary.

Fingers crossed for THE VIGILANTE STING.

Wait, I thought everyone hated Booker on commentary? At least, we did when he was doing it every week - is this an 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' sort-of thing? Because pre-show Booker isn't the same as RAW commentary team Booker.

Sephzilla

Wait, I thought everyone hated Booker on commentary? At least, we did when he was doing it every week - is this an 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' sort-of thing?

Same here, I thought he was bad on commentary. Maybe since it's a one-week thing he'll be better since Vince will likely be in his ear less.

Wait, I thought everyone hated Booker on commentary? At least, we did when he was doing it every week - is this an 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' sort-of thing?

I think so. It has to be. I didn't think people gave a shit about him on commentary. I sure as fuck don't.

That being said, Black Snow is awesome. Let him come out as that and count me in.

kevin-nash-booker-t.jpg

imBask

Banned
Wait, I thought everyone hated Booker on commentary? At least, we did when he was doing it every week - is this an 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' sort-of thing? Because pre-show Booker isn't the same as RAW commentary team Booker.

I don't like Bookah. It should be Renee or Tom Phillips or Albert

RP912

Banned

Booker on commentary was fucking amazing. Dude was fun to listen to and was more excited about the matches than lawler/cole. I would rather see him, heyman, and renee on commentary than the three ghouls of boredom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

We used to until the unholy trinity of JBL, Cole, and Lawler made us realize Booker really wasn't that bad.

I remember a lot of people hating him too, but I don't really care. He's the only on that seemed like he cared about anything on the commentary team.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I always loved Booker on commentary, and felt that it improved when he was on the table. Maybe it's because he left before I could get bored of his schtick, but I completely accept this as a good thing.

Aiii

So not worth it
I just like Booker's enthusiasm. Guy genuinely seems to enjoy himself... Apparently a rare quality in an announcer these days.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just like Booker's enthusiasm. Guy genuinely seems to enjoy himself... Apparently a rare quality in an announcer these days.

It was refreshing to hear JR feeling enthusiastic as well. I did check out the english version of WK9 just to see how it was and he and Striker did really well. I only cringed a few times with Striker. Enjoyed the original commentary the most.

I had a dream last night that Brittney Spears was in the IMPACT zone to plug Ox Blood vape juice or some shit. I don't know where that came from. But throughout her promo the TNA crowd chanted "WE WANT DUDE WIPES" so thank you for that, friend Heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom