• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
The majority of American Mexican food is Tex-Mex. Bastardized Mexican food full of cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and flour tortillas.

A proper Mexican taco is 2 corn tortillas with meat, onion, cilantro and salsa verde.

I hate sour cream, find tomatoes tiresome, and refuse to eat cheese in any non-pizza context. I also live in America.

No wonder why I've thought I hated Mexican food until now. Damn.

Chicken, peppers, onions, salsa verde slathered on top of carbs that soak up all the goodness at the bottom... I demolished three plates worth of that in one sitting last week from some hole in the wall. Chef appreciated my appetite for his bad ass chicken. I've been missing out, friend.

Zach

I'm reading about all of these mass exoduses in Japanese pro wrestling. Makes me wish American wrestlers had penises. Ooooohhh.

Just playing, guys. Stop yelling.

darkbanjo

Because of the way things trickle down here, I always wonder if what we get is the British version of Mexican food or the British version of the American version of Mexican food. One things for sure, it's a bitch to find refried beans.

Definitely the latter.

B6m7DXRCQAAnQhP.jpg

As a Mexican I pretty much agree. I guess that makes me a traitor but I don't really give a shit about their programming, music, or wrestling. I just never found any attraction to it.

Mexican women can be pretty hot though!

I love you Lucha. The poster, not the Mexican thing. I mean, Lucha isn't bad, but Mexico best exports are mostly food. I mean, I enjoyed watching Eddie Gerrard, but I can't eat him. At least not legally. I'm not sure why cannabalism between two consenting cunts is wrong anyway. Although eating cunts is all legal, amirite guys? Reminds me that my girlfriend is in Cyprus though, which is a bugger.

Wait, what's going on?

For some reason Mexican food is probably the only 'World Food' that hasn't really taken off in the UK, or perhaps just in the North-East. I like it though. Cheese, Beans & Meat. Nice.

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm three matches into the dome show right now, and I got to say, Striker has been very good. Sure he'll say some smarky stuff, but he brings the info(like I had know idea TMDK stood for "The Mighty Don't Kneal"), and he's been holding things together. He also referenced me in a match on Velocity once. So I'll never dump on the man.

Hasney

For some reason Mexican food is probably the only 'World Food' that hasn't really taken off in the UK, or perhaps just in the North-East. I like it though. Cheese, Beans & Meat. Nice.

Come to Leeds. We'll drink Desperado (even if it is French and pretending to be Mexican and bottled in the UK) and have our awesome Mexican fusion food. Battered cod in a soft taco? Oh hells yes.

Come to Leeds. We'll drink Desperado (even if it is French and pretending to be Mexican and bottled in the UK) and have our awesome Mexican fusion food. Battered cod in a soft taco? Oh hells yes.

Food war with Scotland.

I should come down to Leeds sometime though, as there's some good wrestling shows down there from time to time.

Rusev is a great performer and has a ton of upside unlike monster heels usually do

Oh, totally, but the entire time he's been around, his character has been based solely around ONE thing. WWE only knows how to book monsters to be initially strong to be fed to Cena. Then they lose credibility, then they get booked in a dancing gimmick.

I mean, I agree with you entirely about Rusev, and I hope I'm wrong. I'm just going with what WWE likes to do with big guys.

Hasney

Food war with Scotland.

I should come down to Leeds sometime though, as there's some good wrestling shows down there from time to time.

CZW fought some locals at the uni. It was on my birthday and I just wish I'd have gone heard about it with some notice. I may have played "which one is Boots" and try and find the guy looking turned on with the bloodlust.

Oh, totally, but the entire time he's been around, his character has been based solely around ONE thing. WWE only knows how to book monsters to be initially strong to be fed to Cena. Then they lose credibility, then they get booked in a dancing gimmick.

I mean, I agree with you entirely about Rusev, and I hope I'm wrong. I'm just going with what WWE likes to do with big guys.

Their creativity with monsters lately amounts to them trying it *backwards* with Brodus. Dancing gimmick first, then monster.

Which was even dumber.

PInk Tape

Banned
It's being made by NetherRealm so I imagine the whole visual style of the game with resemble MK.
Really? I don't know much about this so.. yeah.

*looks up more info*

A fighting game... On iOS? I thought this was a new show on the network (until I saw the art).

I feel like a dingus right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom