• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It'll likely be just like Injustice Mobile

It is a reskin of Injustice Mobile. Throw away anything you might "want" it to be and play the goddamn thing and you'll understand how it will play. Swipe or tap. The end.

Grab those brass rings

Yso9lil.gif

Really? I don't know much about this so.. yeah.

*looks up more info*

A fighting game... On iOS? I thought this was a new show on the network (until I saw the art).

I didn't know it was being made by NetherRealm either.

Does this mean the guest character for the next Mortal Kombat could be a WWE wrestler?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember mobile Injustice being super grindy (maybe the newer updates have lessened that), earning credits and waiting for your team's energy to replenish was a pain.

It is. Hurry up and wait...

Then again, Supercard is VERY VERY grindy so this could be a breath of fresh air for people

--A WWE pinball game is coming out with the top four spots on the game being Daniel Bryan, The Rock, HHH and John Cena. Others featured prominently are Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Bray Wyatt. Stern pinball released the WWE WrestleMania pinball machine at CES in Las Vegas today. Hulk Hogan autographed 400 of the games.

Hawk hogan

VERGE2015-01-04_07-19-27CES.0.jpg

PInk Tape

Banned

Hasney

CJ Parker has said he's not going to tweet until he's NXT Champion.

Would anyone have noticed if I didn't point it out and is this the last tweet of CJ Parker ever?

Didn't get to post it earlier because GAF was down, but I wrote a piece on Nakamura/Ibushi from WK9, and you guys can check it out here! Let me know what you do/don't like about it, I'm always open to feedback!

Is everyone here too young to have played Wrestlemania Arcade, and In Your House back in the 90's?

Being really generous to Brie's cup size, though.

Ha ha. I spent so much money on Wrestlemania The Arcade Game. The endings in that game were absurd. Shit like Shawn Michaels being raped by an arena full of women, Taker claiming everyone's souls, Doink causing an elephant stampede that kills thousands, and Bam Bam Bigelow incinerating everyone in the arena. So good. XD

I spent like $90 on the SNES version when it came out. Ha ha ha.

when I was younger I went to pc richard and son for my birthday witht he intention of getting a sega saturn and nights.

They were out, or recalled or I don't what. But end of the story I walked out of the store with a playstation and wrestlemania: the arcade game. Good times.

I fell asleep today in the dentist's chair while they were putting the rest of my braces on today, it was kind of surreal. I just dozed off, no gas or anything.

I'm getting them tightened every two weeks in the interest of getting this done in a year's time, which means my teeth'll be too sore for solid food for oh...about 8 of every 14 days. Gonna have to see how to do a liquid diet, do I just throw all my shit into a blender?

Alucard

Banned
So, if Daniel Bryan doesn't win the Rumble, is there any scenario where the Philly fans don't boo the shit out of the winner?

I remember hitting a 95 foot high piledriver with Razor Damon in WM Arcade somehow

I also remember braces, and having to sit in a chair for 2 hours to get them put on/taken off. grrrrr.

So, if Daniel Bryan doesn't win the Rumble, is there any scenario where the Philly fans don't boo the shit out of the winner?

I already told you I'm winning the Rumble!

I've been pondering more about Wrestling RPG and had a few thoughts.

In my mind each wrestler would have a pool of moves (cards) to use, and each move would do one of (or a mixture) of the following - Damage, Momentum, Entertain, etc. and would be divided into categories like Basic Moves, Chain Moves, Signature Moves, Finishing Moves, Taunts, Cheat, etc. You’d have to build Momentum (which I guess would be like Mana) to use the bigger more damaging moves. Of course there would be special cards that could switch or steal momentum, and a wrestling game wouldn’t be a wrestling game without a Steel Chair or Announce Table or two.

This would happen on a turn-based system, and you’d be able to do as many moves as your Momentum (mana) pool allows before it’s depleted. Momentum can be carried from one turn to the next, so you don’t have to use it all and can store it up for a bigger move next turn.

In my mind this seems like a great idea, but that could all change when it’s all programmed out. I’m not entirely sure how you’d acquire cards within the game world just yet, perhaps various wrestling schools, trainers, dojos & mentors could teach them. Perhaps there’s card sets based on your alignment (face or heel) and wrestling style (entertainer, luchador, strong style, etc). However, that can all be designed in time.
- http://luchador.club/post/107249176588/day-4-5-lazy-sunday-back-to-work-wrestling

jred2k

¡HarlequinPanic!;146113003 said:
when I was younger I went to pc richard and son for my birthday witht he intention of getting a sega saturn and nights.

They were out, or recalled or I don't what. But end of the story I walked out of the store with a playstation and wrestlemania: the arcade game. Good times.

I fell asleep today in the dentist's chair while they were putting the rest of my braces on today, it was kind of surreal. I just dozed off, no gas or anything.

I'm getting them tightened every two weeks in the interest of getting this done in a year's time, which means my teeth'll be too sore for solid food for oh...about 8 of every 14 days. Gonna have to see how to do a liquid diet, do I just throw all my shit into a blender?

I went looking for a video of people blending a Big Mac. One of the people eating it is wearing a wrestling shirt so I have to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRE9Emj2vzo

Is everyone here too young to have played Wrestlemania Arcade, and In Your House back in the 90's?
I'm sadly to say I'm old enough to spend numerous quarters during my elementary/middle school days on super stars, wrestlefest games. I even liked the royal rumble one. The last arcade version

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
CJ Parker has said he's not going to tweet until he's NXT Champion.

Would anyone have noticed if I didn't point it out and is this the last tweet of CJ Parker ever?
He's trying to grab the brass ring or alternatively he's just being the only one smart enough to get out of having to use his twitter.

PInk Tape

Banned

Sephzilla

Pretty sure Ziggler or Cesaro are the only two who wouldn't get Batista'd if they won the Rumble. Also maybe Ambrose, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom