• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting raw. It's amazing and sad how much better Booker T is at commentary than any other fuck they put out there for raw. As much insane bullshit as he spouts he still puts the roster over more in one match than cole has done in the last 6 months.

Prediction for Royal Rumble

Triple threat match for title. Cena wins and Brock and Rollins beat the shit out of him. Rollins cashes in and wins

Royal Rumble match. Cena enters #30 and wins

Wrestlemania
Rollins vs. Cena
Brock vs. Reigns
Bryan vs. Kane
Orton vs. HHH

edit: Dammit everytime Acension come out I think "Oh Shit this fire burns!, oh...fuck just Acension..."

UberTag

This in-ring promo for The Ascension has no subtlety.
So it's actually better than expected.

Gotta love the commentary crew burying the new NXT call-ups right out of the gate.

Mengetsu

I wouldn't mind the Ascension's goofy new gimmick if it wasn't for the eye makeup.

Terrible promo.

I hope this isn't a squash match.

Edit: Who the fuck?

image.php

Why the fuck did they let them talk? I laughed so much at them comparing themselves to demolition out of the gate. Hey, they said it.

In some alternate WWE universe the Ascension promo was interrupted by the playing of Natural Born Killas and then New Jack & Mustafa destroyed them. I would rather be in that universe

ACTUAL jobbers!

On the bright side, WWE didn't feel trotting out any of the established tag teams to bury them! Figured it would have looked waaaaaay too embarrassing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom