• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

JdiLOzO.jpg

ScribbleD

Fucking Big Show in 2015. Hope he retires and becomes a full-time commentator.

Also, The Authority are heels. Why would they make Cena look good? I thought they were being sarcastic and the whole night would be filled with highlights of Cena losing.

Toki767

Trying to think when the last time Reigns did more than punches, kicks, Superman Punch, Samoan Drop, and a Spear in a match and I can't think of a time except when he was teaming with Rollins.

Hex

Banned
After watching NJPW, this Authority bullshit on Raw is just impossible to stomach,
Back to horse shit endings of every match, and interference everywhere.

UberTag

Also, The Authority are heels. Why would they make Cena look good? I thought they were being sarcastic and the whole night would be filled with highlights of Cena losing.
That would be something actual heels would do. But, of course, Cena is their golden boy. Him and Roman.
(Plus, there really aren't many highlights of Cena losing from which to choose.)

What part of JBLs character would have him not shit on someone who is bad mouthing people like the Road Warriors?

Don't justify awful, inconsistent writing breh. The heel commentator burying the heel team for beating jobbers and claiming superiority over the previous generation makes no sense.

Holy shit.

First they let Booker T on to replace King for the night so my ears don't bleed.

Then they hire jobbers?

This is all a dream, this can't be real. I actually want to watch Raw when I get home now??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom