• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Browny

Banned
Don't worry folks - we won't have to go through another Roman Rumble again. Next year, it'll be the turn of....

Jason Jordan.

Vincenodding.gif

klonere

Banned
I was planning on tweeting NeoGAF Vince in the great beyond and asking if he'd be okay with it, since it's his brain child basically. But I was thinking it would be a once a month type deal in order to keep the event kind of special.

Sounds good!

Silent_Z

Why did Roman get a spot but styles didn't ?

Would AJ have been the right person to take the heat for eliminating UT and make everyone okay with an Orton win?

Sure, he could have had the Enzo spot or something but Roman's job as a fall guy at 30 was something few other people could do. #PoliticalHit

frxt0gw6zrcy.gif

lmfao

Ithil

Grr, we're the Authority, we definitely hate Roman, just like Mr. McMahon hated Austin, he's so anti-authority, like our name.

Here's six title opportunities, Roman. You lost all of them? Have a Rumble spot. Here's our car keys and credit cards, you can have our home, too. We just hate you so much.

I can't wait for the segment with Steph and Seth, it's going to be great, fresh and an opportunity to listen to their silky smooth not irritating whatsoever voices.
The fact they advertised this as a reason to tune into Raw during the rumble PPV is bewildering.

I'm not the biggest Ambrose fan but I felt the guy deserved a lot better then the quick jobber-like elimination he got.

I know right? dude is in there for ages only to get dumped like a chump because the part timer brigade turned up.

Sephzilla

So guys, assuming some version of the GAF Wrestling Federation (or a newer hipper branded version) happens, who'd be interested in being in it? I'm kind of hoping to headline a show with a Zach vs Professor Beef grudge match.

DMczaf

So guys, assuming some version of the GAF Wrestling Federation (or a newer hipper branded version) happens, who'd be interested in being in it? I'm kind of hoping to headline a show with a Zach vs Professor Beef grudge match.

I only work Shoot matches

Can I ask what that is? Is it basically just something where a user makes a CAW version of themselves and fights simulated between users?

Anth0ny

I'm in but I don't do the job, brother.

In the days of old NeoGAF Vince would make CAWs of everyone and do sim matches. I'd probably do something similar to that.
That sounds like super fun.

I'm in if allowed!

The fact they advertised this as a reason to tune into Raw during the rumble PPV is bewildering.
I can only assume Triple H finally returns to TV with this segment and it's Stephanie's way of luring Seth in to get his ass kicked.

All I remember about GWF is me jobbing every time Sunny Mac booked me until the last show where I somehow emerged victorious in a six man HiaC match, long term booking!

Mahonay

Banned
Can I tag with Bronson?

BFIB

I cannot Vince had the fucking balls to send Roman out as #30 AND eliminate Taker.

So Vince is gonna get his two hard on matches:

Taker vs. Reigns w/ yet another passing of the torch to someone no one wants

Bork Vs. Goldberg

klonere

Banned

I want to be Sheamus Wyatt again

Sephzilla

Alright, I have a suspicion there's enough interest. I'll get a proper post ready later today with details and all that jazz

Ithil

That was always amusing, I'd be down for it.

I wonder if you asked the thread, either two months ago or last Rumble, if they could have a Mania with Reigns not chasing a belt, would they take it if they knew the alternative was "he retires Taker instead"

Honestly I think I reacted with more shock and horror to Enzo coming out so late then Roman. With Roman it was a holy fuck why did this happen moment but okay at least he's a top guy in the company. But during the time when we're expecting Balor or Joe at any minute, they send Enzo out for a shitty comedic spot with Brock that wasn't even funny.

Browny

Banned
We'll need a British Invasion.
I'll be Wade Barrett. Bad News Brown.

Zach

I don't have to, like, actually do anything, right?

And I don't work with welchers, brother.

Zach

Alright, I have a suspicion there's enough interest. I'll get a proper post ready later today with details and all that jazz
I'm entering Data West as my tag team partner. I'm the lovable (huggable?) Dude Love to his surly Stone Cold.

Browny

Banned
I'm entering Data West as my tag team partner. I'm the lovable (huggable?) Dude Love to his surly Stone Cold.
Data confirmed to never tag out, completely unaware he actually has a partner. He just thinks he's booked in handicap matches each week.

Barrage

All those that fantasizes about Miz coming out to Bryan's music at 30, the reaction here last night showed that people would not have been able to handle it.

I think most smarks judge their enjoyment of a match/event 90 percent by who goes over, and 10 percent by what actually happens.

If the ppl was the exact same but Wyatt won the Rumble, what would your thoughts on it be?

All those that fantasizes about Miz coming out to Bryan's music at 30, the reaction here last night showed that people would not have been able to handle it.

I think most smarks judge their enjoyment of a match/event 90 percent by who goes over, and 10 percent by what actually happens.

If the ppl was the exact same but Wyatt won the Rumble, what would your thoughts on it be?
I'd like it a lot more. Bray winning it would be something fresh and would finally get him on the road to being a main-eventer who gets a big moment at Wrestlemania.

Instead now it looks like he'll get the belt for a month long reign just to job it to Orton.

Zach

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOD OH MY GOD NIGHT AND DAY.

That good? Can you jack off to that, pal?

Top Bottom