• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

creatchee

No shit! No shit! Fill in the blank!

ARRRRRRRGH!

Raw will be
voNeVbs.jpg
tonight.

The Mania card now interests the shit out of me though tbh

Brock/Goldberg
Reigns/Taker
Orton/Bray
Jericho/Owens

Beyond those four I don't have a clue what they have in mind

Hasney

Watching that Dominant Wrestling show. I'm glad they have the same music composers as they do for the 5* game. Rey and Morrisons music is pretty good already.

Anth0ny

Somebody need to explain the appeal of Bray to me.

the lights turn off for his entrance and people turn on their phone lights and that's a cool visual

also the delivery of his nonsensical spooky promos is kinda like jake the snake and jake was great!

that's the appeal

Imma get real fam, I enjoyed being at the Rumble but I'm still salty that we didn't got the see any surprises other than Tye, I marked out so hard for that and was expecting Finn at the very least but dreaming of Angle :(.

Also, for some reason I enjoyed seeing Brock job the fuck out of the ring a woman right next to me told that I needed to chill.

creatchee

Very laughable indeed. I wonder if they'll actually process some storylines tonight or pretend that nothing happened.

Goldberg will be announced as number one contender for no apparent reason.

I think we'll get Reigns-Strowman progress. Maybe they win matches to determine the top two contenders and then meet at FastLane for the next #1 contender match.

Return match for tag belts.

Bayley gets beat up by Nia, who wants to go at Charlotte.

Seth gets slapped by Stephanie. Trips doesn't show up.

Beyond that, just RAW things.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Whether Finn is medically cleared or not they shouldn't have put him in. Let the dude actually recover - he actually listed out his injuries the other day:

180 degree labrum tear, torn bicep, torn pectoral tendon, cartilage damage, fracture to the neck socket. Seth-kun fucked him up.

MG310

Watching New Year's Dash right now...the English commentary team shitting all over Yoshi Tatsu's existence is pretty great.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Does anyone care about the American Wolves anymore? They were almost NXT bound before jumping to TNA. I wonder if people would care if they signed with WWE/NXT in the near future. Both are 33 and have a lot of time ahead of them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah. From a storyline point. Why does Reigns get in and not Styles other than blatant favoritism from supposed heel management that they are probably not going to address?

AJ wrestled the immediately preceding match and wasn't fit, also, if there was only one spot available, Roman took it when he lost his match - e.g. he if Styles and Roman were technically alternates, Roman got his spot locked when he wasn't a champion and lost.

Hasney

Watching New Year's Dash right now...the English commentary team shitting all over Yoshi Tatsu's existence is pretty great.

With Cyrus doing colour for the English broadcasts now, the shitting on is going to be much worse.

I'll love it.

Yeah. From a storyline point. Why does Reigns get in and not Styles other than blatant favoritism from supposed heel management that they are probably not going to address?

AJ was the champ prior to the PPV, why would a champ be entered into the Rumble? I mean, it was a different scenario than last year where having the champ was the whole schtick about it.

Angry Grimace

It still makes me laugh when people argue Roman as a babyface works because "kids like him," as though kids don't cheer for literally anyone who is a babyface. Kids are dumb that way.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I'll assume Fast Lane is some combination of

Goldberg v Owens for the title
Reigns vs Stroman - winner gets Undertaker
Rematch for Tag Titles
Jericho vs Rollins for #1 Contender

Top Bottom